The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering 3

+2
Little
Silverstream
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gathering 3 Empty Gathering 3

Post  Silverstream Fri May 11, 2012 7:47 pm

((OH NO THE GATHERING! I COMPLETELY FORGOT...))
Brokenstar and Moonleaf lead their clan into Fourtrees.
Brokenstar held his chin high while Moonleaf smiled wickedly, the chosen members of NightClan padded behind them.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Gathering 3 Empty Re: Gathering 3

Post  Little Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 pm

ooc: Is Wolfspirit selected to come?
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat May 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Leafstar of Leafclan joined the gathering, followed by Oakclaw, her deputy, Goldenear and Stormtail. Leafstar turned to Oakclaw, whom nodded briefly and the clan began to spread out to listen to the news from the other clans.

((I'm taking care of Oakclaw, for now... Since I'm pretty sure it was meant to be like that in the series.))

Not long after Leafclan had arrived, Shadowclan soon emerged, lead by Tommystar, Darkshadow, Duskfur, Foxwhisker and the two apprentices, Juniperpaw and Cougarpaw.
Tommystar immediately headed for the four great oaks. Duskfur and Foxwhisker decided to stay togather, Duskfur paused to speak with his apprentice, "Cougarpaw, You may go speak with the other apprentices, however, don't give away any secrets we may have."

Foxwhisker warned Juniperpaw of the same thing, before the two mates headed off to speak withSome of the warriors of Nightclan.

the cats of Riverclan joined the gathering, lead by Jaystar, beside him was Owltalon, Greycloud, Littlelight and Goldenheart.

After Riverclan joined, along arrived Windclan, lead by Tigerstar, followed by Otternight and Rockpaw.

((I havn't rped other active member's cats. All I'm doing is saying which cats from the inactive clans are there.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat May 12, 2012 7:37 pm

OOC: Oh right, Wolfspirit, Leapordpaw, Midnightheart, Skyclaw, Iceclaw, and Nightpaw were chosen for the gathering.

Brokenstar dipped his head to welcome Leafstar, she was smart enough to see the reason to join his plan.
Moonleaf padded over to Oakleaf, hoping to convince him NightClan was a powerful clan, so LeafClan could join their plan. We'll start with making the other clans think we're powerful, then the'll see the good that will come from joining us., Brokenstar's words rung in her head. She stopped herself, then gathered the NightClan cats together. "Remember," she whispered to them, "Pretend that our clans the most powerful in the forest, you know, make up prophecies stating that our warriors have powers, tell stories about StarClan helping our clan, just don't act weak," she explained casting a glance at Nightpaw.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 am

((XD I fogot all about my Nightclan apprentice.))
Leopardpaw gazed about wide eyed as he saw the many clans there were. There's so many cats! This was his first gathering, and already Leopardpaw felt welcome. Taking Monleaf's order into account, he trotted off towards Rockpaw. "Hey." he meowed in greeting.
Rockpaw dipped his head in greeting, "Hi." Rockpaw replied rather coldly.
The unwelcome greeting stung Leopardpaw like a thorn, but he stood up a little straighter as he bragged, "Prey on our territory's been good, superb actually. I caught five thrushes before Sunhigh."
"Good for you." Stonepaw hissed, rather annoyed with this pesky apprentice.
"I bet I am stronger and faster!"
Stonepaw rolled his eyes, "As if! I'd like to see you try."
Leopardpaw crouched to sprint, "Race you to where she is and back." Leopardpaw indicated with the flick of his muzzle at Leafstar, who had moved off to share good news on her side of the border.
"Alright, you're on."

The two apprentices lind each other up, preparing to spring as they counted down.
"3..." Leopardpaw meowed.
"2..." Rockpaw continued.
"1!" They both yowled as they took off, sprinting towards Leafstar.
Rockpaw took the running in his stride. Leopardpaw was loosing, This isn't fair! This cat has the scent of Windclan! His legs are longer and he's older then me!
A few cats were passing by, and the two apprentices swerved through them.
Rockpaw reached Leafstar first, he skidded around her, narrowly missing the Leafclan leader, whom hissed something but neither cat heard her.

As Rockpaw ran back towards Leopardpaw, everything around him slowed, Leopardpaw couldn't stand to lose, he unsheathed his claws, digging them in the earth and propelled himself forwards. In no time he had gone around Leafstar and was catching up.
The two ran side by side, and as Leopardpaw began to beat Rockpaw, suddenly Rockpaw rammed into Leopardpaw, making the apprentice off balanced and eventually Leopardpaw fell. Rockpaw continued running until he reached the end of the race.

As Leopardpaw spat out earth, Rockpaw trotted over, "Prehaps next time kit." Rockpaw taunted before trotting off to talk to Stormtail.

Leafstar had been watching with great interest after almost being tackled by the two. How is it possible? That a cat from Nightclan, can run faster then Windclan? leafstar turned to Brokenstar, "You have a very talented apprentice there Brokenstar."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sun May 13, 2012 3:01 am

OOC: Who should I invite to come along with Diamondstar? Anyone?
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 am

((Silverstar, just letting you know that Featherpaw is invited to the meeting. But about Glaciersky...should I RP him, since his owner is...well, no longer here? And Rainstar....I dont know. XD I'm no help.))
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun May 13, 2012 6:06 am

OOC: Don't medicine cats go no matter what? I'm all good here!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 pm

((It's funny, because the med cats are having their gathering too. XD

Rainy: I'm happy for Smokeshadow to tag along if you want.

Eld: XD You can RP Glaciersky, unless you REALLY don't want to. I'll post as Featherpaw once you've decided when to make Rockclan join.))

"How has the prey been running in Nightclan?" Leafstar turned to speak with Moonleaf this time.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun May 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Moonleaf nodded, "Very good actually, the fresh-kill pile's very well stocked." She cast a glance at Brokenstar who gave an approving nod.
"Are we going to start? We're wasting moonlight." Brokenstar asked, still ignoring the other leaders.

OOC: @ NK: Cause Brokenstar doesn't trust him after the incident with Moonleaf.
@ SS: yeah XD
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun May 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Leafstar nodded, "Very well."
she turned and headed for the four great oaks. Tommystar, Jaystar, Tigerstar soon joined, sitting on the oak, on different branches.
In silence, their deputies joined at the base of the trees.

cats began to quieten down as they moved infront of their leaders.
I wonder what's kept Rockclan and Thunderclan? Leafstar wondered.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun May 13, 2012 9:43 pm

OOC:

@Silverstar... You know that the medicine cat gathering is on a Half moon, Right? This is on a full moon, in other words, this is a different day then the other post! HAHA LOGIC! MAWAHAHAHAHA!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm

The Rockclan cats finally arrived at Fourtrees. Sandstar took her place on a tree branch, while Sandfeather sat at the base, beside other deputies. I can smell Leafclan and Windclan...that must be their deputies Sandfeather thought to himself, glancing at a black tabby with dark brown spots and a large orange cat with amber eyes.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sun May 13, 2012 11:46 pm

OOC: All right, I'll just OOC in the other topic if any cats wants to tag along. Let's just say that all the EclipseClan cats are here.

IC:
Diamondstar watied for her Clan cats to assemble below her before leaping up to her rightful place.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon May 14, 2012 12:31 am

ooc: So much typin e-e BTW, can Poppykit come? :DDDD

IC: Wolfspirit sat down alone
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon May 14, 2012 3:07 am

OOC: @Little ~ If you can convince Splattortop to let Poppykit go, sure!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon May 14, 2012 6:22 am

Coming into the clearing slowly, Otternight entered slowly, battle scarred and harshly limping. He and his patrol had recently fought with a full grown badger, obviously they lost from the defeat that fell on his amber eyes. The rest of the clan was behind him, The leader nowhere in sight for the moment of time. He cooly stood near the other leaders of the clan, etching forward slowly.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 pm

((XD Ok, lets just saye med cats are there... lol))

Featherpaw of Rockclan raced ahead. The scents of more cats reached her nose, I've never scented so many before!

Smokeshadow of Eclipseclan was in the crowd as he looked up at Diamondstar expectantly. Is she going to tell the clans how we've been accepting kits and other cats that aren't clan born?

Shadowfang watched from the back, scanning the group of cats, looking for one tom in particular. Is he here with his clan? I have a few things I need to settle.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Pheonix, a loner, crouched behind trees, hidden from all other cats
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue May 15, 2012 2:25 am

OOC: Okay Little, I have a good entrance for your character.

IC: Splattertop, medicine cat of Eclipseclan came near last from the last of his clan. Almost uncomfortably close to his side was Poppykit, The former rogue and newest to the clan ways. " Now, Diamondstar brought you here under the circumstances that you behave. Other clans would expect you as an apprentice, So tonight, i'll speak to you as Poppypaw." He let out a nervous smile, sighing slightly. He's never remembered in the clans of a kit joining a clan meeting. But if elders are eligible, it wouldn't hurt to pull a few strings.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue May 15, 2012 3:44 am

Diamondstar overheard her medicine cat's uncertain words and nervous sigh. Padding over softly, the EclipseClan leader bent her head slightly to whisper, "Don't worry, Splattortop, Poppykit will be Poppypaw for tonight." She walked back to her rightful place and sat down, tail wrapped neatly around her paws as she waited for her turn to speak.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Tue May 15, 2012 4:24 am

Tawnyclaw and her clan were approaching Fourtrees. She dared any of the other clans to think of her a bad leader for arriving so late. As she came over the hill, she noticed that they were the last clan to arrive. Cursing their timing, she led her newly-lead clan into the Gathering. As the cat leaped up to her branch, she tried to keep her ruffled fur down, to keep from showing how she'd been grieving for her beloved leader.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Lionfur stayed behind to care for the injuries after the attack in Thunderclan, he had instructed Silverpaw to go in his place.

Leafstar gave a sharp look at Thunderclan, but appeared surprised as Silverstar was no where in sight. Not that it's any of my business anyway!

Tigerstar nodded politelyish and Tommystar ignored the fact the previous deputy was on the branch.

Anxious murmurs sounded from below.
"What's going on?" Featherpaw whispered to a Rockclan cat.
"Where's Silverstar?" Goldenear murmured to Stormtail.
"What happened in Thunderclan?" Shadowfang meowed to another Nightclan cat.

Leafstar, who wasn't seated too far from Tawnyclaw, leaned and asked her quietly, "Where's your leader?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Tawnyclaw looked at Leafstar, showing sadness for just one moment, then collected herself. "Not here," was all she could whisper at the moment. Leafstar would find out when the Gathering actually began.

Sandstar glanced at this cat that took the place of Silverstar. I wonder wherever Silverstar could be...
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue May 15, 2012 11:17 pm

ooc: *Sigh* Foxfang is captured (._.)

IC: Poppykit shyly ducked her head, "Okay"
Little
Little