The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since the topic hasn't been made yet) The cats return from the gathering (Open to the cats who went to the gathering)

2 posters

Go down

Since the topic hasn't been made yet) The cats return from the gathering (Open to the cats who went to the gathering) Empty Since the topic hasn't been made yet) The cats return from the gathering (Open to the cats who went to the gathering)

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 am

The cats of Skyclan returned.
((Sorry for the short post, but I was waiting for ages to be able to rp my Skyclan cats))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Since the topic hasn't been made yet) The cats return from the gathering (Open to the cats who went to the gathering) Empty Re: Since the topic hasn't been made yet) The cats return from the gathering (Open to the cats who went to the gathering)

Post  Silverstream Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 am

((Yeah sorry about that.Oh and an announcment to everyone!Does anyone want to be deputy?Or medicene cat?Cause we really need those.))
Mistclaw sighed with exhaustion as he padded into the clearing.He headed for the warriors den as soon as he returned.

Swiftstar padded into the clearing,relevied that the tension between LeafClan and ThunderClan faded as they left.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Since the topic hasn't been made yet) The cats return from the gathering (Open to the cats who went to the gathering) Empty Re: Since the topic hasn't been made yet) The cats return from the gathering (Open to the cats who went to the gathering)

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 am

((I'd be happy to... but I have like, 30+ cats XD I am willing to make more especially for medicine cat (Since it is almost desperate you get one. I'll start up a topic, maybe it'll spark interest.))
Flashclaw and Dreamcloud were whispering between each other. Flashclaw brushed his muzzle against hers and murmured, "Do you want to go for a walk?"
Dreamcloud's eyes lit up as she nodded. Flashclaw looked up, then the two turned and left towards the clan border.
((XD You can get a cat to follow if you want. It's going to be awesome!))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down