The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang) - Page 3 Empty Re: Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

Post  NKninja Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 am

Yarrowstream only lowered her head to the eye line of her daughter, " Not just yet sweetie. When your a bit older, I will show you the training hollow, Cross my heart" she purred as she moved her paw in an 'X' formation.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang) - Page 3 Empty Re: Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

Post  Little Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm

"And I can help" Foxfang purred
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 am

Tinykit purred "I cant wait I am sure it will be as awesome as you guys! Will I see the leader? What is it like being apprentice....Oh Ill just ask when I am older. Tinykit yawned and stretched all she wanted to do now is curl in her small mossy bed and sleep she looked up at Yarrowstream and stiffled a purr.

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 am

Brackenclaw was listening to the kit's excitement. He held back a chuckle, then turned towards the nursery, where his now heavily pregnant mate was resting. His fur rose along his spine in anxiety, Lionfur had gone to help her, leaving his apprentice behind.
Any moment now, I'll be a father!

Firepaw was stretched out near the nursery, but not close enough. Lionfur was far too annoyed if another cat entered at the moment, of coarse he allowed the queens and the kits through. It was the only place they could sleep after all.
Suddenly, Lionfur raced out, yowling towards Silverpaw, "Silverpaw! Come quick, and bring with you three Juniper berries and a few Raspberry leaves! Mousetail's about to have her kits!"

This made Brackenclaw very nervous, Lionfur had Poppy seeds, but when Mousetail complained of the pain, he refused to give it to her. Brackenclaw almost attacked him for it, and was sent away from the nursery.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Silverpaw nodded. After many days of practice, she knew how to remain calm. "I'm on it." She darted through the herbs until finally settling on the juniper berries, and raspberry leaves. She collected them, then raced out of the den with Lionfur to the nursery.

OOC: @Silverstar: Continue in nursery?
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:32 am

((Sure thing))

Lionfur was already inside the nursery, trying to keep Mousetail calm until the herbs arrived. Brackenclaw was still agitated, he almost circled Lionfur, "Is she alright? What's happening?"
Lionfur didn't say anything as he tended to the queen.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3