The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

Post  Tinypaw Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:47 am

"Okay I am excited to see that place because I am gonna be there soon! Tinykit followed them with her little tail held high,

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

Post  Silverstream Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:09 pm

OOC: >.> Ugh....

IC: Silverpaw smiled."Maybe we'll see my siblings!" she followed them over to the apprentice den."Hello?It's me Silverpaw!" she called as she peaked into the den.After waiting and poking around a bit,she sighed."Guess they're busy training."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:22 am

"It won't be any trouble, she'll see them soon enough," Yarrowstream mewed silently, flicking her ears temptingly for no issue. " Silverpaw, if it won't be a matter, May we show Tinykit the Medicine Cat's den now?"
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 am

"Yes I would love that very much mother! Tinykit padded with them excited as ever, "Every place I go its a new adventure!

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:44 pm

"Yes" Foxfang said "Even when I go into the forest, it still seems so exciting."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:30 am

" Yes, that's true Foxfang. But Tinykit won't experience that just yet" Yarrowstream mewed with indulgence in her matured she-cat tone. She thought to herself if she should show the kit around when she's about 5 moons...
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:30 am

"Yes" Foxfang agreed "I remeber when I snuck out of the camp as a kit, I couldn't sit for almost a moon" Foxfang sighed "That is why you don't sneak out of camp as a kit."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:10 am

" And that's why we don't break the warrior code!" she retorted back, realizing that Tinykit didn't understand the warrior code... Yet, that is. " You'll learn more about that when you grow up." She added, referring to her daughter.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 am

Silverpaw nodded."The Warrior Code may seem scary at first,but once you get used to it,it's nothing.But you still follow it.Anyways,you wanted to see the medicine cat den.Sure!Go ahead!Lionfur wont mind." She led the way over to her and her mentor's den.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 am

Tinykit looked up at her mother and whined, "I am hungry mother! All the walking around made me tired.. Tinykit wanted to stay out but her little legs could not hold her up anymore.

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:27 am

Yarrowstream couldn't hold back her feelings, and let out a large purr of amusement, " You did ask for this," she purred again. Bringing herself closer to her daughter, she lifted her by the scruff and padded onward " I promise that we will eat as soon as we show you Lionfur's den," she added, her voice a bit muffled.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Tinykit looked up at her mother with a smile, "Ok Mother it sounds fine with me! Tinykit looked at Foxfang and grinned at her a bit, "I wonder what its like in there!

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

" We can just say that it's more cleaner then the elders den," She mewed with amusement "-- But under no surcumstances will you at all touch anything, some things aren't good to eat!" Yarrowstream added quickly, her tone switching from happy, to concerned.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yes it is a lot cleaner, but I don't go in much" Foxfang said
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

She nodded."Here we are.Come on,I'll show you around." Silverpaw waited patiently as they filed into the den.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Foxfang walked in beside Yarrowstream, the pungent smell of herbs filling in her nose.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Tinykit's pelt burned with excitment as she looked at the medicine cat den " Wow its so clean and neat! Look at those wait look at those!

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 pm

"Don't eat any" Foxfang warned "You don't know what they will do to you"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:44 am

Yarrowstream gave a small concerning smile to Tinykit, " That's right. If I do see you eating these things without the medicine cat's permission, You'll be in big trouble before you can say Warriors," she mewed approvingly, her eyes glazed with uncertainty with her daughter springing so close to the neatly piled stocks of materials.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

"Thats the one thing even I didn't do as a kit" Foxfang smiled "I was afraid I might accidently eat some deathberries."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Silverpaw closed her eyes, remembering the days she was a kit. She laughed, "I used to think if I ate them I would turn into a twoleg!"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

"and nothing right goes on with those berries" Foxfang continued "their evil"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 pm

" Yes, but before we go on a rant with all these strange things that happen, we should give Tinykit some food." Yarrowstream exclaimed, adjusting her head to the angle that light didn't flash into her eyes.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:20 pm

"Probaly" Foxfang replied
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:22 am

-Sorry I been gone long- Tinykit was so happy she looked up at them and purred "I wanna be just like you when I grow up Mother! Thanks for showing me the camp! Can I see outside of the camp!!!! PLLLEEEAAASE

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next