The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stone's secret revealed (Open to Stone, Firepaw, Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix)

3 posters

Go down

Stone's secret revealed (Open to Stone, Firepaw, Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix) Empty Stone's secret revealed (Open to Stone, Firepaw, Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix)

Post  Silverstar Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Thunderclan's border was once again silent after the drama that had occurred recently. From a bush emerged Stonepaw as he was known in Thunderclan. Scenting the air briefly, he ensured he couldn't scent any Thunderclan patrols.
"We're almost there." He meowed quietly as he moved onwards.
Firepaw looked around warily, despite being back on Thunderclan territory, everything appearded a lot darker then it usually was. "I've never been in this part of Thunderclan before." Firepaw breathed as she followed Stone closely.

The rest of the cats in the patrol were Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix.
Stone rolled his eyes, "That's because you haven't exactly explored everywhere like me."
Soon they reached an old badger's den, a few vines had grown downards from the top, covering the enterance from view, "In here." Stone meowed, stepping aside to let Firepaw and the other cats in.

Firepaw could scent other strange cat scents, she raced inside and skidded to a halt, what she saw inside sent her blood cold and her heart stopped for a brief second. The center of the den was a pretty white she- cat, she was lying down on her side and appeared to be sleeping. Firepaw hesitantly stepped up to the she- cat and nudged her with a paw. There was no reaction. Firepaw nudged again, but found there was no heat from this she- cat and the scent of death finally hit her.

H- He... He couldn't of!
Firepaw turned to Stone, "Who was this?"
Stone grinned, saying nothing.
"Is she... dead?"
Stone sighed, "I must admit, I didn't deal with an apprentice. Tiger's mate did put up quite a fight, believe me."
"You killed her?!" Firepaw cried in disbelief.
Stone smiled, "Aren't you proud? Surely you Thunderclan scum should be after all I've been through."
Firepaw couldn't hold her calm anymore, "You fox- hearted murderer!" Firepaw snarled as she raced towards him, digging in her claws to force herself forwards more.
Stone didn't move a muscle until the last second, where he leaped out of the way, then as soon as he made contact with the ground, he whipped around and bowled Firepaw over.

Firepaw felt a heavy thud on her right flank as she was knocked by Stonepaw. She landed heavily on the ground, the blood pounded in her ears as she stayed on the ground, dazed and trying to shake out the numbness she felt.
"Any one else want to join her?" Stone snapped irritably.
Firepaw got to her paws and crouched as she prepared her muscles to leap again.
"I'll make you pay for this!" Firepaw snarled as she raced at Stone again and leaped.
Stone ducked underneath her, then leaped onto her back.
Firepaw gritted her teeth in pain as she felt Stonepaw's whole body weight crash on her. She felt teeth grip her neck scruff, and she braced herself for those teeth to bite deeply, instead she felt the weight from her back lifted and suddenly lost her footing as she was picked up and tossed aside by Stonepaw. His strength surprised Firepaw and at the same time frightened her.

Stone had tossed his sister towards a large rock. Her back felt a sudden pain from the shock of the sudden impact between her body and the large grey rock.
Firepaw meowed feebly, "I will make you pay for what you've done."
Stone snorted, then turned to the others, "If I hear any word of this being revealed to Tiger, I will make sure that you suffer the same fate as his mate has."
Firepaw remained where she was, feeling defeated.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Stone's secret revealed (Open to Stone, Firepaw, Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix) Empty Re: Stone's secret revealed (Open to Stone, Firepaw, Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix)

Post  Little Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Foxfang walked in, guarded by Phoenix. She didn't like the lanky, strong rogue guarding her. She looked in disbelief at Tiger's dead mate. Dead, unborn kits. Foxfang looked at Stone, a spark triggering an unbearable fire of anger rising in her. She walked up, glaring at Stone. "You're a stone-hearted, fish-faced little traitor," she snarled. "I can't believe that I once called you part of ThunderClan. You're weak, and you have nothing." Foxfang unsheathed her claws, a fire burning in her eyes. She suddenly remembered what Tiger said. How he spared her. She remembered. A sudden tear fell from her bright, anger-filled eyes, and she raised her paw.

"That's enough!" Phoenix laughed, slamming down Foxfang's back and bringing her to the ground and pinned her. "We all get the message you're trying to get across, honey, but it just won't work on this group of cats!"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Stone's secret revealed (Open to Stone, Firepaw, Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix) Empty Re: Stone's secret revealed (Open to Stone, Firepaw, Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix)

Post  NKninja Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 am

Aristeal's ice cold eyes stared in horror at the dead body exposed to them all. Immediately, she turned around, and gaged up every essence of prey she had eaten. "Dear.." She tried to catch her breath from the quick eruption of gastric acids in her throat.
Soft tail against the floor, she turned around, looking back to the body. With a closer look, and a waft of crowfood, she pricked her ears upward, "I.. I knew her.." She stuttered quickly, closing her eyes quickly.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Phoenix turned back at Aristeal, couriosity gleaming in his eyes. He lifted his paw from Foxfang's back. "Who is it-"
Before he could finished, Foxfang pounced on him, hissing.
She snapped. She couldn't control herself. She longed to be in the ThunderClan. Now she could kill this cat as so long as she desired.
"Get off!" Phoenix snapped, struggling.
"Never," Foxfang hissed darkly, unsheathing her claws.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:23 am

" Stop!" Aristeal slammed her paws against the clan cat's face, claws sheathed. "There's already one innocent life lost in this territory. You drop another one.. Your the culprit!" the she-cat hissed to Foxfang, keeping her dirtied paw hard on her muzzle.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Foxfang swatted Aristeal's paw away and hissed, "Fine. He wasn't worth it, anyway."

Phoenix hissed at Foxfang, getting up and standing next to Aristeal.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:08 am

As the clash between Foxfang and Phoenix caught Stone's eye, a glimmer of enlightenment glowed brightly, portraying his intentions. He meowed with such an authority that it made Firepaw shudder, "This is what it means to be strong, like it or not." He glared at Firepaw at the end of his sentence.
Firepaw flinched, as she was rather hesitant to get to her paws. I can't fight... I'm too weak, and he's much faster then me... so I can't run to camp to escape... "Why are you doing this?" Firepaw choked as the vivid images of dying cats filled her mind.
"Because I am going to prove that those with me are strong... and other's are weak cowards." He grinned as he indicated with the flick of his tail towards Firepaw, "Stand." He ordered.

Firepaw reluctantly got to her paws, Her amber eyes filled with fear as she saw what Stone did next.
Stone had lunged himself towards her, laughing quietly. He leaped and pinned her to the ground. Firepaw's instincts told her to run, but her hindlegs buckled beneath her as the weight of her brother forced her down. "Get off me!" Firepaw hissed as she squirmed and struggled beneath his weight. "Let me go!" She snarled as she tried to push him off with her hind legs, but she had no more strength after their previous clash and her blows were getting weaker and weaker.

"Not until you swear to Starclan that I am your leader and my name will be Stonestar." He hissed back, Firepaw could see his eyes burning hatred, yet he hadn't unsheathed his claws yet, a sign he still had some little love for his family and he didn't want to fight her.
"You'll never be my leader!" Firepaw growled quietly, "I will rather die a Thunderclan cat than have to live a worthless rogue!"

Stone's anger almost forced him to unsheathe his claws, but Stone resisted, "But... I'm your brother." Stone meowed quietly, "Don't you love me enough to help me out?" Stone's eyes showed no hatred, and for a moment Firepaw alsmot forgot everything he did. She still cared about him since he was one of the only family she had apart from Silverpaw. Tears filled her eyes as she growled quietly, "I lost my brother a long time ago, when he developed into this traitor."
There was a moment where neither of the siblings moved, suddenly, a blur flashed and a sharp pain tore Firepaw's cheek. Stone had hit her with a deep blow across her right cheek, the impact was so strong that it caused her to lose her footing.

She stumbled and fell, everything was numb to her except for her broken heart.
"Go." She heard Stone meow.
Firepaw shook her head quickly to clear the numbness from her head, "What?"
Stone had his back turned, he spun around and snarled, "Leave quickly! Before I change my mind..."
Firepaw got to her paws and slowly backed up a bit, "Why don't you just kill me now? Get this whole thing over and done with!"
Stone meowed solemnly, half to himself and half to her, "We will meet again... and next time, I will kill you," He looked to her, a new light blazed in his eyes. As if he was speaking in humour, "Besides... where's the fun if I kill you? I'd have no fun in doing it."
Firepaw didn't get the humour that Stone had, but before she could ask further, Stone snarled, "Go! back to Thunderclan and tell Tawnystar about what has happened... We're moving camp anyways."

Firepaw turned and fled, pelting towards Thunderclan, she stopped and turned, "I won't leave without Foxfang." She meowed.
Stone snorted, "I have a good use for Foxfang... You don't need her, nor will I send her with you."
Firepaw went to take a step forwards, but Stone lashed his tail and let off a throaty growl which made Firepaw more worried. "I- I'm not going to abandon Foxfang!"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:44 am

Foxfang stepped a bit, her eyes filled of worry. "Firepaw, go. You must warn ThunderClan." Her gaze set upon softly on Firepaw's. "You need to get out of here. I mean, just look at what they did to this poor queen." She flicked her tail silently towards Belle's limp, dead body. "I'll be fine. I've been trained to a warrior. I can handle this. Don't worry about me."

Phoenix kept a mad, close, watchful gaze on Foxfang. His ears were roaring and he had a large scratch down his cheek, as blood dripping down, making a small puddle of blood on the floor of the den.

Last edited by Little on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:57 am

Aristeal padded over to the poor body of the Loner she had met in an alleyway once. Memories flooded her as she stared even more at the dead cat. "Belle...?" She murmured softly, thinking of all the things the frisky feline told her. Of what freedom was like out of containment from the twolegs.
Gently, she rested her nose on the she-cat's body, keeping in the tears as hard as she could, If it wasn't for your words, I wouldn't have been here now. She whispered under her breath, tears breaking free in flowing patterns.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 am

Firepaw hesitated, B- But Foxfang! She nodded her head, then turned and ran, she ran as far and as fast as her legs could take her. Only when her lungs and limbs screamed for a break did she stop. She looked up and saw the enterance to Thunderclan camp.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Aristeal watched as Firepaw raced away like a rabbit, her scent still remaining with the group of them. Quickly her sopped eyes trailed towards Stone. "I won't leave from this place until this innocent loner has a proper burial!" She protested with a hiss, resting her paw softly next to the dead she-cat's body.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Foxfang padded up beside Aristeal. "I'll help... I didn't know her, but Tiger was always really nice to me. One time, he said that I reminded him of her..."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Stone scoffed, "We don't have time." He paused for a brief moment before replying with a sigh, "From what I know, Thunderclan won't be at all pleased with us being here... We must move before the next patrol leaves... besides," He took a moment to stare at Foxfang, "I wish to know how the training of Snakepaw and Bluepaw has ended up... after all, they are our own clanmates now... so we treat them as such." With a wave of his tail, he turned and began to leave.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Foxfang looked at Stone in rage, anger filling her eyes, hatred flooding her face. Her eyes closed, but were opened slightly and looked as if they were golden flint. She let out a low, deep hiss from the back of her throat. "No. I won't listen to you anymore, I can't. You're a monster, and you always have been. Even now more so, since you killed an innocent cat. And she was pregnant... and you killed her just for your own little, evil reasons." At that point, she was at the brink of crying. She could never handle things like this, not since she was an apprentice. She always cried at times like this. There was no change, and a tear dripped off her cheek slowly and she shut her eyes, and turned her head. No... The tears filled her eyes, but she kept them shut.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 pm

Stone snorted, "I wonder what Mousetail will think? If Poppykit doesn't return home due to your mousebrained behaviour?" He rolled his eyes, "We don't have time for this, we can come back and sit vigil... or whatever, just not now." His face showed no emmotion, his tail lashed side to side in frustration, and his whiskers twitched with excitement and fear. As badly as part of him wanted revenge over Foxfang by fighting more, part of him was still the lonely apprentice he was, one who's leader never trusted him alone.

As Stone braced himself for more conflict from the cats around him, a flashback of memory hit him.
Stonepaw was walking on his own, more frustration against Silverstar than he could bare. *She'd never understand me...* He had thought bitterly as he walked along the border of Thunderclan, where Thunderclan was connected to Riverclan. *Silverstar can't even look at me like she does with Firepaw or any other Thunderclan apprentice... It's like I'm a hostile rogue...* He paused when he spotted a light Ginger and white she- cat, she was the most prettiest cat he had ever seen.
"What are you doing here on our territory?" He demanded.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realise that that was your scent marker." She had responded playfully, her yellow eyes glowed playfully, and Stonepaw was almost frozen in place with an odd feeling in his stomach.
"That's... fine." Stonepaw meowed dazily.
"Where can I stay? I'm tired and rather lost." She had meowed, her soft voice lingered in Stonepaw's head for a moment.
He shook his head clear before looking around quickly, "Follow me." He meowed silently. He led the She- cat towards a hidden bank, "What's your name?" The she- cat asked cutely.

"Stonepaw." Stonepaw responded quickly.
"I'm Ginger." The she- cat introduced herself with a flick of her tail.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in a trance... Ginger told me I could trust her... I told her about my problems with Thunderclan... she explained how we could work together to teach them not to mess with me...

What has become of me?
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Foxfang stared coldly at Stonepaw. "No..." she turned and slouched, tears running down her face and her eyes shut. She shook her head back and forth, trying to get everything out of her head. She was pretty much a rogue now, and the Clan would never except her back. Besides, it'd never be the same. Ginger and Stone would probably never even let her back anyway... and, Tiger? She didn't know. She could run and find him, tell him everything. He wouldn't have to work for Stone anymore... now that Stone killed his mate and unborn kits. But, what if he would threaten to kill Foxfang? Questions ran through her head, and she knew she should just forget. Never be the same. She already gone somewhat crazy.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:17 am

Stone paused to call over his shoulder, "And if Thunderclan do happen to come past here... I doubt they'd be willing to see any of you around on their territory." He raced off, retracing the way he had arrived.
"Is Poppykit over there?" Came the voice of a she- cat.
"I haven't checked there yet." Brackenclaw's voice replaced that of the younger warrior.
"I'm sure I heard voices from that direction... I'll check it out."
"Not on your own."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Foxfang's ears pricked up. Where had she heard that voice before...?
Brackenclaw!
She turned her head, taking in the scents of ThunderClan. They were close. So close... and Foxfang could take go home. But, what about Poppykit? She didn't think about it. She just yelped the desperate call.
"Brackenclaw! ThunderClan!"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Out burst Blackrose followed shortly by Brackenclaw, Blackrose's hackles were up and her teeth were bared but when she saw Foxfang, she relaxed slightly.
"Foxfang?" Brackneclaw meowed as he blinked at her, "Where have you been? We've been worried about both you and Poppykit."
Blackrose growled as she circled the other strange cats, "Who are these?" She growled, attracting Brackenclaw's attention.
"And what are they doing on Thunderclan territory?" Brackenclaw asked.

Firepaw soon appeared afterwards, she looked around quickly to make sure that Stone wasn't around. She was breathing heavily and trembling. The Thunderclan cats turned to her, "Firepaw?! What has happened?"
Firepaw shook her whole body to eliminate the fear. "Don't hurt them!" She rasped, "Aristeal and Phoenix... are friends of mine." She meowed almost too quietly, desperate to keep the two loners out of harms way.

Brackenclaw turned to her, "You have a lot of explaining to do." He meowed as both he and Blackrose calmed down.
Firepaw looked around quickly again, "Can... Can Aristeal and Phoenix stay with us? They can help."
"How?" Brackenclaw hissed, it made Firepaw jump.
Something didn't seem right to Firepaw, "What's happened while we were gone?"
Brackenclaw growled deeply, "Mousetail's sick, Heavykit can't feed from her because she's too worried about Poppykit... she's refusing to tend to Poppykit's brother in her absence.
She's now too weak to walk around, which we need her to in order to become well again. Lionfur's trying all he can to get her to even eat a mouse... but she refuses to." He turned away, Blackrose sighed, then turned to Firepaw to finish.
"Lionfur's getting tired and weak... Silverpaw's still too scared to leave camp ((Actually... SS hasn't been on to RP her)) and Tawnyclaw still hasn't gone to the Moonstone to receive her leader's name. The prey's starting to run low now that Leaf fall's arrived and we are low on warriors as soon as Foxfang disappeared.

"She didn't just disappear." Firepaw meowed, "We were kidnapped."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Foxfang nodded, wearily, stepping up, tears filling her eyes. She thought for a second, looking at herself in ThunderClan's perspective.
Her fur was unkept, and had a large amount of dirt in it, covering some of her orange fur. She had a slight limp from all the walking, battling, running, and whatever else. Her eyes were dark and furious. She looked so much worse than the fox-pelted, strong ThunderClan warrior she was before she was kidnapped.
"They found me... they forced me to cooperate or they'd kill Poppykit. They'd kill Tinykit... all of you."
Sudden flashbacks came back, memories of the threats. Battles. Outbursts. They all consumed her, and she replaced it with fear. She started crying, tears pouring from her eyes and off her cheeks, making a puddle on the rough earth.

Phoenix just stayed back, a slight smile spread across his face that was almost devilish. He sat there, mocking Foxfang inside his head. What a weakling. They would come here just to rescue that? These are dark times for ThunderClan, indeed.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:04 am

Aristeal warily watched Phoenix's reaction to all of this. She was deeply confused of how or why he was so.. Eccentric about something as horrid as this.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 am

Brackenclaw's ears pricked up, "Poppykit? You've seen Poppykit? Where? When?"
Firepaw flicked her tail, "Stonepaw's gone mad! He's going around kidnapping clan cats and other cats... He kept talking about a war... or something like that... He let me go, but Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix aren't safe on their own. Please Brackenclaw! Please help us!" For a long time Firepaw felt pain reach her. Her eyes burned with tears, if Brackenclaw couldn't help then Firepaw didn't know what else to do.

Blackrose looked at Foxfang with sympathy, the warrior didn't look at all like what she should have. She turned to Brackenclaw and meowed quickly, "They might know where Stonepaw's hiding... We could send out a patrol to get Poppykit back."
Brackenclaw sighed, "By the scents that are mixed with these cats, they've been across borders. I doubt the other clans would allow us to cross their border without permission."
"Then we ask permission." Blackrose meowed impatiently.
Brackenclaw nodded, "Very well..." He turned to where Foxfang, Aristeal and Phoenix were standing, "Come with us. We'll take you in to camp... and I'll speak to Tawnycl- I mean... Tawnystar. We'll see if we could make some kind of arrangement."
He turned to lead the way back.

Blackrose made her way to the back of the group to ensure no cat fell back.

Firepaw followed Brackenclaw looking back constantly, hoping Stonepaw wasn't around. She relaxed, believing he wasn't.

Little did she know. Stone had been watching and waiting in a bush. His eyes burned coldly in his anger against both Firepaw and Foxfang. I'll make them regret this! He thought harshly as he turned and raced off, digging his claws into the ground beneath him to run faster. Once he reached the border he leaped and climbed an Oak tree, then slowly climbed upwards to have a bigger view of his surroundings.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Foxfang wearily followed everybody, her head somewhat dizzy as she regained her balance.

Phoenix followed, a small smirk on his face. But not from the ThunderClan cats- no, he was fine with these rogues, even if they were weak without realizing it. He thought it was funny how these cats think they can trust him.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:33 am

((And here is where I end this topic. Next topic will be held in Thunderclan's clearing.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down