The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tinykit returns

3 posters

Go down

Tinykit returns Empty Tinykit returns

Post  NKninja Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:31 pm

OOC: Moved topic from The Tiger Creeps Closer.

IC: Tinykit nonchalantly padded into the clan camp, feeling both victorious and despondent. Truthfully, what would her mother think when she walks in with blood on her paws?! Definetly not proud.. More along the lines of 'What happened? Are you hurt? Where's Foxfang?' The thoughts drowned her like water, making her slouch as she padded forward into the camp, hoping not many people have noticed her disappearance.
with confusion boiling in her eyes, she tried to lick off the blood that trailed against her pads and fur as she walked.

Last edited by NKninja on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I made a point)
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Tinykit returns Empty Re: Tinykit returns

Post  Little Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:32 pm

ooc: *Foxfang :3
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:01 pm

OOC: You knew what I meant, was that really needed? (You should know that I HATE being corrected on grammar or spelling)
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:04 pm

ooc: I didn't know ono I don't associate much *lepoof*
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Mousetail was outside the camp, still seaching for Tinykit.

Lionfur could scent blood, he looked up from his rearranging of herbs and spotted Tinykit.
"Tinykit? What happened? Are you bleeding?"
His hackles immediately rose and he raced over towards her, his concern was mainly the fear that the small group of rogues had returned and that they were so cruel to attack a kit.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:53 am

Tinykit slightly jumped back at Lionfur's reaction, raising her tail and head again in happiness, " no, they picked a fight, but I socked that tiger-like rogue so hard he started bleeding!" she hissed happily, lifting her paw to show it was untouched by any claws or teeth. " Could you tell my momma that? She'll go to Starclan early if she knew I was really badly hurt."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

"Is that... Tiger rogue back here?" He meowed quickly, but calmed down, knowing that if he was, the clan would have been warned or attacked by now.
He then meowed, "If she knew what you were doing, being outside of camp and what you did outside, I bet she'd send you to Starclan early too." he aimed a playful swipe towards Tinykit as he meowed, "You should probably wash off your paws." He indicated with his tail towards a small pool of water in his den, which had its purposes.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 pm

" Thanks Lionfur," She squealed, bounding over to the pool and dipping her little paws strait into the chilling water.

Just easing her way out of the Nursery, Yarrowstream stretched her legs softly, stopping after there was a small pop against her legs. When coming towards the fresh kill pile, she paused, smelling in the air, both blood and Tinykit. She turned in the direction where the scent was the strongest and came to see Tinykit messing around near the Medicine cat's den. " Tinykit!" She called with distress, racing towards her daughter with upmost happiness and fright. " Where have you been?!" She feebly mewed.

"Oh... Um... Foxfang let me... Play in the Training Hollow! Yea!" The kit bustled, stomping her little feet on the ground to dry them off.
" Why didn't you tell your mother, then? You shouldn't be going places without my permission,"
" But I got Foxfang's permission!"
" Then where is Foxfan--" "--SHE'S OUT HUNTING!!!" Tinykit hissed, making her matted fur burst upward.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Lionfur realised how much of a secret Tinykit wanted her exploration to be.
He broke in, "I had asked Tinykit if she could get Foxfang's permission to look for any signs of catmint," He flicked his tail, "We're almost out of stock, and I heard it grew not so far out. I didn't realise Foxfang would have gone to hunt."

He preyed silently that Yarrowstream would believe him, for Tinykit's sake.
He added, "Tinkykit was just cleaning off her paws after I asked her to fetch me fresh kill but never had the time to clean them before she left. If anyone is to be blamed, blame me." He silently hissed to himself to be quiet, but he didn't. He tried to think quick to keep the blame as far away from Tinykit as possible. "I won't be asking her agian... I promise."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:07 am

Yarrowstream gave the medicine cat a conceivable glare, one feline eyebrow raised with confusion. Then tell me why I smell more blood then I do catmint? She smells like a rogue, especially the recent one from this camp!" she retorted, curling her tail in defense. " can you tell me where she Really went?" she added showing a hint of her front teeth.

Tinykit lowered her ears softly, lowering her haunches and head to the ground as well. Her mother was diffidently coming onto her. She just hoped that her punishment wouldn't be too brutal.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Lionfur thought quickly, then meowed as calmly as he naturally would, "Tinykit had been caught on a thorn, Foxfang freed her and sent her here before she could find the catmint. Why would you argue with me?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:30 am

"Why would I not!" she snapped back, raising her sleek body menacingly, and fluffing it up. With the thought of what she was doing, Yarrowstream softened herself and lowered down to the suitable position. " I'm sorry Lionfur, I was so worried and.." She let out a soft sigh, cocking her head to see Tinykit. " Are you alright?" She mewed, trying to be less of an uproar.
Tinykit took a short glance at Lionfur before looking at her mother, " Yes.. I'm fine." She mewed simply, lifting her paw as if it was injured for the act.
Yarrowstream nodded cooly, looking back at Lionfur, " I should address this to Tawnyclaw," She said finally, leaving from the scene without another word.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 am

As Yarrowstream showed more signs of agression, Lionfur began to tense a little. But he remained silent, knowing how stressed she must have been for her kit to go missing like Tinykit did. As she calmed down, Lionfur relaxed, he looked at Tinykit briefly as Yarrowstream left, he blinked before turning back to his herbs. "Just stay in camp from now on... I don't want any more stress on Yarrowstream and Mousetail," He turned around, "Did you realise that Mousetail left the camp just to look for you? She hasn't come back yet, and if she gets hurt-"
He cut off, sighing slightly.
What would I expect on Tinykit? Kits learn... Besides... if I lose Mousetail... I can't bear to think of it. I feel I have some attatchment to her... she feels... close. He paused for a moment, Definately need some more cobwebs... they all got used up when Stonepaw lead the attack in here before.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Tinykit drooped his ears, " Sorry.. I had thought she wouldn't notice.." She let out a heave of air. "I didn't think that they would come searching for m--" C'mon Tinykit, you knew it from the start! "I'm so sorry," she mewed finally.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Liofur sighed, "Just try not to do it again. I know what it's like though. The thrill in the air, the sense of being able to explore and search for new things. I was just like that... but when I became an apprentice, my sister became an apprentice... and I became a medicine cats apprentice. There was no more exploration I could do, I couldn't play around and I most certainly couldn't go wandering off."
He paused, shaking his head, "How about we wait until your an apprentice for you leave the camp next, OK?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 am

Tinykit lifted his head in disappointment, " But that cat...Tiger? Foxfang couldn't have done it alone! She would had died.. and.." She started to sniffle softly, " I thought I did the right thing!" She snapped back softly, closing her eyes and sobbing only to the slightest.

OOC: Could you by chance RP Tawnyclaw for this moment.. Referring that (Isn't it Eld?) is inactive at the moment.

IC: Yarrowstream took the moment to maintain stability in her breath and emotions before mewing softly into the leaders den, the grove of vines and greenery blocking the entrance only softly from her and the new leader, " Tawnyclaw? It's Yarrowstream," She mewed into the den, hearing the cool and soft echo of her own tone.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 pm

((since eld is inactive, I'm taking care of Tawnyclaw/star in their absence))
Tawnystar looked up from where she was seated. She called out, "Come in Yarrowstream." Before she sat up a little straighter, trying her best to look dignified, she gave her shoulder a few swift licks.

Lionfur sighed, "In a way it may have saved your clanmate's life... but what hero races off into the unknown when the warrior code states that kits must be six moons old before they begin to leave the camp... you broke the rules," He clamed down since he felt his hackles rising slightly, he forced them to lie flat, "You did it to protect a clanmate... and I congratulate you for not being any worse in injuries then you are... Just don't do it a second time, that's all I'm saying."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 pm

"Tawnystar, I have to report about the kits in the nursery, Tinykit to be precise. About several hours ago, we didn't know where she was. I found out that she left the camp with Foxfang by her side. But something isn't right" Yarrowstream mewed with content and distress. " I smelled blood on her paws when she returned, and Foxfang wasn't with her. Lionfur explains that she was gathering catmint for him, but I didn't smell any on her." She took a deep breath, " I think Tinykit was attacked by that invader, Tiger!"

Tinykit took a soft nod, Sucking up her tears, and licking her chest, keeping her puffed fur down to a minimum. " Okay, I promise," She weeped out softly.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 am

Tawnystar's ears pricked up, "We'll raise patrol frequencies. I'll also have a talk to Lionfur." She dipped her head, "Thank you Yarrowstream. It's good to know that Tinykit is back with us."

Lionfur nodded, then flicked his tail towards the enterance, "You can head back to the nursery now... I'm sure Yarrowstream wants to ensure you wont leave her sight."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Yarrowstream carefully climbed down the steep and rocky pathway to the leaders den, being sure that no pebbles went loose as she did. "Lionfur, Tawnystar wants a word with you" She mewed as she padded forward to the medicine cat, picking up Tinykit by the scruff, and racing back to the nursery.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Lionfur nodded before he headed into the leader's den.

((I know I'm finishing on one sentence... but When I can I'll go back and properlly post in it.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 am

OOC: It's all good!

IC:

Tinykit was dropped harshly onto the bedding of moss, making a slight static of frustration on impact. " What was that for?!" Her voiced raised to a questionable tone. Yarrowstream only gave a sharp shake of the head in retort. Obviously, she was infuriated to the many thoughts, but didn't want to release it with spitting and howls. There were newborns around!
She paused for a moment, and then let out a sigh, "Tinykit," She began, "Please, Just stay here! You only have another moon left before you can truly become an apprentice. Just another moon, It will vanish like a ripple in water! I swear!"
Tinykit gave a poor glance of defeat, and followed with a moan, both tired, and the thought that the truth would leak one way or another.

"Momma... I.. I understand," She finally admitted, raising her paws over her small, dark grey snout. Yarrowstream didn't expect her kit to react exactly like that, but she didn't disagree with what she was given.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm

Mousetail stumbled into the nursery, she noticed Tinykit was with Yarrowstream, "Where were you?" She demanded, not loudly, but angrily, "We were looking all over for you, you had Yarrowstream and I very worried!" She curled around her kits, who were mewling and trying to find their mother's milk. Mousetail gave them both an affectionate lick on their heads and the mewling died down to a quiet suckling.

Once Lionfur was inside the leader's den, Tawnystar meowed, "Do you know anything about the incident with Tinykit today?"
Lionfur meowed, "I had asked Tinykit to find some catmint for me, but she got stuck on throns and a few drops of blood where there. She returned with no catmint."
Tawnystar responded with a lash of her tail, "Yarrowstream's concerned that the rogue Tiger encountered her kit."
"No... As I've said, Tinykit had a slight accident, that is all."
Tawnystar had a feeling of suspicion, then meowed, "Either way, we will increase the patrols... I would also prefer if you had a warrior with you at all times when out collecting herbs."

Lionfur nodded, "Very well Tawnystar. I'll make sure there is a warrior with me wherever I go."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:46 am

OOC: There's gonna be a moment where Tinykit becomes an apprentice.. Hoping that's soon at least.

IC: Tinykit only rolled her eyes to Mousetail, taking in a deep breath, " I've already gone over it with momma. I left the camp to help Lionfur, but I had to come back before I could find what he needed because a thorn got caught in my paw.. I won't leave the nursery again... I promise."
Yarrowstream dipped her head to Mousetail, exclaiming that everything was better now.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 am

Mousetail nodded, then continued to clean her kits. Mousetail's whiskers twitched in amusement as Poppykit, her firstborn, was attempting to make a move away from her. Poppykit was trying to drag herself towards Tinykit, unaware of the fact that Tinykit wasn't where her mother was. Mousetail watched on, preparing herself to pick Poppykit up and take her back to where she was.

((I believe Tinykit is VERY close to being old enough. When you feel she is old enough, let me know OK?))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down