The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Land Beyond

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To the Land Beyond - Page 2 Empty Re: To the Land Beyond

Post  NKninja Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:39 am

"Hey, that hurts! Put me down! I can walk!" She squealed as she struggled in Cloverpool's mouth.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Snowhope and Hiddensecret split up, and each went to their own posts for guard duty.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 am

Cloverpool just smirked.She dropped Brittlekit and gave him the mouse bile."Take this to the elders.If you spot a tick,rub this thing on them.I'm going to change bedding." She raced off before Brittlekit could portest."That 'burned kit' has no idea what he's getting himself into."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 am

OOC: Is Brittlekit a she-cat or tom? I thought is was a she-cat....

IC:
Snowhope was at her post, watching and listening. nothing seemed out of ordinary.

Hiddensecret's ears perked up, her keen eyes spotted a dark form near the bramble bushes. She slowly lowered herself, belly almost touching the ground. The shadow moved, and when it got closer, Hiddensecret can make out the cat's glittering eyes. After the cat went away, she sniffed the air.

WindClan!

Last edited by Rainstar on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 am

OOC:Ah opps...
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 am

OOC: YAY MORE FUN!! Yes she is a she-cat.
I just noticed that we don't have any elders, i think..

IC: Brittlekit's eyes widened as the reeking and strong scent of mouse bile flowed into her nose. She sneezed strongly before quickly grabbing it carefully with her teeth. She dragged it to the elders that were lied down on the sandy beach that they came from, they were protected from the water by the logs.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 am

OOC: We don't have any elders? I'll make one...tomorrow. Smile
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:22 am

Bluekit was watching Brittlekit with the reeking mousebile. "That stuff stinks!" He exclaimed, wrinkling his nose in disgust.

((Bluekit has come to a liking of Brittlekit... Just to let you know.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 am

OOC: Awwww....kits in love XD

IC: Cloverpool grabbed some fresh moss and found the elders lounging on the riverbank.She sighed,and gave them the fresh moss."Hey guys?Since your the best storytellers in the clan,do you mind telling the story of Royalsong's death?" she smirked at Brittlekit."But tell me more about Mistclaw,he's the main character." she purred.The elders,not knowing what was going on nodded,"Sure youngin'.Always up for a little stroytelling.Sit down and let ol' Goldensun tell you."

OOC:Goldensun will be my elder.I'll make him in a sec.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:56 am

Hiddensecret raced to where Snowhope was guarding. "Snowhope!" She hissed, "I think I just saw a WindClan cat!"

Her friend gasped. "What? Who? What cat will be here, so far away from the camp? Do you think..."

The two looked at each other, and said at the same time. "Silentseeker." Almost every single warrior had known about Silentseeker's recent love misfortune.

"B-but," Snowhope stammered, "how come she's here? You don't think she left the Clan, do you?"

Hiddensecret thought for a moment, then nodded. "Well, at the last Gathering she looked pretty bad. i wouldn't be surprised if she did ditch her Clan."

"Well, no use talking about any more." Snowhope flicked her tail. "You better get back at your post before anyone finds out you're missing." Hiddensecret left, her steps cautious.

Can't blame her for being frightened by a traitor. Snowhope thought, then turned back to her watching.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:07 am

Oh brother! she furiously thought, examining Goldensun for any ticks in his bushy ginger coat. When behind the elder, Brittlekit stuck her tongue out at Cloverpool, but went back to the elder immediately. Then she had a sudden sting in her ear, she almost swiped it with her paw when she remembered that mouse bile was still on it. In mid swipe, she instantly and slowly put her paw down, and irritatingly flicked her ear again and again.
" Oh please, Why do we want to hear the sad part of the story. What about when Royalsong was a kit, like me?" she retorted affectionately, Sharing a small glance to Cloverpool when in mid-speech.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 am

Gemdust, another elder who was nearby, spoke up. "Yeah, Goldensun. Why don't you tell these youngsters a story of Royalsong's kittenhood?" She added, "Brittlekit, thank you for cleaning my space here, I'm awfully picky about cleanliness.""
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Goldensun thought for a momment."You know,to be honest with you I've never told this story before,so forgive me if I mess up.Anyways,Royalsong's parents Frostwing and Thrushlight lived a loooong time ago.Little Thrushkit of WindClan and tinie tiny Frostwing of RiverClan." Cloverpool interupted,"You mean she's halfclan?!" Goldensun nodded."Yes of course,but sometimes love exceds beyond the warrior code.After all,nothing's more powerful then love." nothings more powerful then love... Cloverpool thought while she gave them moss."Anyways,Thrushkit was the most naughty kit you'll ever see!He stole prey from the elders,he back talked the warriors,and he snuck out of camp and sometimes out of WindClan territory!One time,he snuck out so far from camp,he came across RiverClan camp.Now Thrushkit always wondered why you could only be freinds with your own clan when no one in his clan liked him!" Goldensun babbled on.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:50 am

" Now I know how Thrushlight feels" Brittlekit mewed as she turned over to Gemdust to check for more ticks.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:30 am

Bluekit was too distracted by watching Brittlekit, that he didn't realize he was in Dreamcloud's way. She didn't see him either and accidentally knocked into him. Immediately Bluekit squeaked in surprise as Flashclaw raced out, his fur fluffed out in agression and he hissed at the young tom.
Sparrowflower spotted this and she raced to her kit's defense, leaving Flowerkit behind to race after her mother.
"Watch where you're standing Rogue!" Flashclaw hissed at a terrified Bluekit.
"Flashclaw! He's just a kit, let him make mistakes!" Sparrowflower hissed back, looking more threatening then Flashclaw was.
Flashclaw hesitated, getting into a fight with Sparrowflower would be a big mistake, and both sides seem to know this. "Flashclaw please!" Dreamcloud begged him, "This isn't going to solve anything."
Sparrowflower noticed a familiar scent wafting from Dreamcloud, She's expecting kits! but Sparrowflower didn't say anything, just stare at Flashclaw defiantly.

He eventually gave up, stalking around Bluekit, but pausing to hiss threateningly into his ear, "You better watch yourself kit, and know who you're dealing with." He stalked off, Sparrowflower staring after him coldly, Dreamcloud paused, "I'm so sorry, Flashclaw gets a little snappy, especially since Mistclaw left."
Sparrowflower stopped her with the tip of her tail, "You don't need the added stress since you're kits are on the way," Dreamcloud seemed surprised, "How did you-"
"Have you told him yet?" Sparrowflower interrupted.
Dreamcloud shook her head, "It's too early for me to tell him."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 am

Back at her post, Hiddensecret shivered and jumped at every small rustle and sound. Why am I so jumpy? Why do I feel so scared that I saw Silentseeker? She shook her head forcefully. I still have half the night to kill. Oh, how I wished I was back at in our old, warm SkyClan den.

Snowhope was getting along all right - for now.

Gemdust had settled back comfortably, and spoke up. "Sparrowflower is right, Dreamcloud, you can't wait forever to tell Flashclaw. I think he has already suspected the idea! Well, when that happens that will happen."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:57 am

Dreamcloud felt hot under her fur, "How- What, does the whole clan know?" She asked irritably.
Sparrowflower sighed, "It's not hard to detect... Why don't you tell him?"
Dreamcloud hissed, "Then he'll think I'm fragile! I don't want him to think of me like that!" She stalked off after Flashclaw.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:09 am

Gemdust just shook her head. "Goodness knows what youngsters nowadays are going through!"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Sparrowflower sighed, "Who knows..." She looked around for Bluekit, but spotted him with Flowerkit, he seemed to be watching Brittlekit again.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Cloverpool yawned."I think we're done.I'm going to sleep.Night." she stretched then joined the already sleeping warriors.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Brittlekit stretched her back and bounced over to the river, dipping her paws into the cold water to clean off the wretched mouse bile. She turned her head as she flicked the remaining icy water off her paw, looking at Bluekit.
She blushed a bit when she noticed he was looking at her, flicked her tail, and padded over to them, " Sorry if I reek! That stuff is just horrible!" she softly mewed, gazing over at the tired and resting warriors.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 am

Gemdust's eyes opened slightly when she heard Brittlekit talk, but closed her eyes and went to sleep.

OOC: I need a cat to be with Snowhope at her post! She's going to be visited by Silentseeker...
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 am

OOC: Cloverpool can

IC: Cloverpool saw how exhausted Snowhope was,and decided to cut her some slack."Hey Snowhope," she yawned,"I can take your post.I'll sleep in the log on the way to the sandy place." she stretched,obviously exhausted.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:51 am

OOC: You sure? 'Cause Silentseeker is going to scare her.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:53 am

OOC: positive.Cloverpool is easy to scare.And can you kidnap Cloverpool and take her to Mistclaw?I have something planned for her Twisted Evil

IC: Cloverpool lied down and looked at Snowhope."Well?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: