The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Land Beyond

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To the Land Beyond Empty To the Land Beyond

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:36 am

OOC: Moved it here, since the warrior den doesn't exist anymore.

IC: Gentlewing sniffed. "Do I look like the kind of cat that fakes injuries? Don't worry, I'll think of something when something--"

The head of Snowhope poked through the bushes, almost right in front of Gentlewing.

"--turns up. Hi! Umm, Snowhope..."

The she-cat's eyes immediately grew suspicious. "How do you know my name? Who are you? What's your name? How long have you been here?"

Gentlewing faked a cough. "Excuse my...err...rude introduction, if you will. I am Gentlewing and there," she paused, and chose not to reveal the tom, "are many ways to learn your name. I learned it by listening to what the other cats tell you, so yeah, I guess that answered your question about how long I've been here."

Snowhope, for a moment, was shocked at this bold cat's blunt and sincere announcement. She cocked her head and said, more friendly now, "Well, hello. Are there more of you loners or what? Can you tell me more about this place? Wait," She drew herself up again in her usual regal position, "can you come meet our leader? I'm sure she'll be glad to know you and all about this place." She flicked her head and led Gentlewing to Swiftstar.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

To the Land Beyond Empty Re: To the Land Beyond

Post  Silverstream Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Swiftstar was practicly asleep when Snowhope came in with the loner.Not wanting to make the cat think she was lazy,she quickly sat up,yawned,then tilted her head."Who's she?"

Cloverpool snorted when she saw Snowhope had left."And to think that loner's more important then guarding her clan!I'm just a medicene cat apprentice!"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Everything grew silent, But the ginger tom stayed in his place as Gentlewing was easily greeted into the clan already. Well their softer then I thought, Much more different then bloodclan, He observed. Noticing how scattered out they were, and how out-going as well. No strictness to the kits, not forced to grow strong or be strong in any way.

He smirked until the light of dawn fell on his amber eyes. The rays made him loose his balance and fall into the bush Gentlewing hid in before, luckily landing on his feet.

Last edited by NKninja on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Snowhope heard Cloverpool's mutter, so she said, hurriedly, "This is Gentlewing, I found her just now." And hurried out back to patrol, leaving the loner with the leader alone.

Gentlewing nodded her head. "And, seeing your Clan new to this area, you need some guiding help?"

Outside, Snowhope apologized to Cloverpool. "And, a fresh new warrior will be a great help to the Clan, if that loner is brave enough to join us."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Brittlekit watched the Cloverpool and Gentlewing talk. She lowered her head a bit more and padded over to her with the Horsetail. " Sorry Cloverpool," she innocently mewed, and quickly walked away when she dropped the Horsetail by her feet.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 am

Snowhope eyed the horsetail. "What was that about?" and studied Cloverpool's reaction.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Cloverpool snorted."That little rotten kit tried catching a mouse and ruined a perfectly good clump of horsetail.Anyways,if this rouge is going to tell me what to do,i'm out!"

OOC: sorry about the late reply,I was on vacation this weekend.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

OOC: Lol, one second. I'm going to fix that earlier post. It seems really weird now.. Smile

IC: Brittlekit listened from afar, but any signs of the harsh words didn't affect her. By now, she was already used to it. She was born a pure rogue and it seemed it was all that mattered in this clan, You had to be 'clan born' to be loved here.
" At least i'm trying to catch prey. And I think the correct term is 'Burned' Kit" she called, now attempting to annoy the medicine cat apprentice. She flicked her tail and let out a large yawn before sitting down.

The hidden Tom curiously looked at Brittlekit, seeing it couldn't had been Brittle from her enthusiasm, Brittle doesn't have enthusiasm.. Is that Chorome Possibly? Yes, but how did she get such a scar? She must be a prisoner, they had to have punished her for something! Hold in there Chorome, Tripp's coming! He thought, moving towards the kit slowly against the bush.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 am

Cloverpool bristled,"In case you haven't noticed kits shouldn't be hunting at all!" she froze when she heard the bushes rustling.

Swiftstar padded with Gentlewing around the clan."Do you want to join SkyClan?We could use a cat like you-" she was cut off when she saw Cloverpool and Brittlekit bristling at each other."STOP!What's going on here?" Cloverpool smiled at Swiftstar."I'm so glad your here Swiftstar,this little twerp,i'm sorry,'burned kit',is ruining herbs needed to help the clan with his little 'hunting'!"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:11 am

Snowhope grimaced. "Well, Brittlekit isn't really doing anything that bad! I can help Cloverpool gathered the 'wasted' herbs."

Gentlewing didn't look surprised. "There will always be some kind of friction in the Clan, no matter what you do." Then she mewed calmly, "And I will love to join your Clan, if the others will accept me. If not, I can leave anytime."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:51 am

" At least I tried," she softly mewed, " I was hunting for a moon before I got here, And i didn't know that grass was important."
She stopped as she looked at Gentlewing, and then back at Swiftstar. She did feel innocent, but something was griping at her that made her want to rip Cloverpool's ears off, but she doesn't even have the skills to do that either way.

OOC: My cat Tripp has moved on now, so i say nay nay to RPing him here..
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm

"Well,that 'grass' might just save your life some day!And it might of saved Royalsong's life!Oh wait,that's impossible because your pesky little life's more important than hers!" she tried to re-open the pain Brittlekit felt about it."Enough!" Swiftstar couldn't believe Cloverpool would stoop so low.She thrust her head in Cloverpool's face."Royalsong's death was an accident and had nothing to do with Brittlekit!" Cloverpool snorted."And I suppose it's Snowhope and Hiddensecret's fault." Swiftstar calmy stared at Cloverpool."No one forced Royalsong to swim.Hiddensecret reacted as fast as she could.StarClan declared it to be her time.Be thankful it wasn't you." she then raised her voice to adress her clan,"And if I catch anyone accusing anyone for Royalsong's death will be handled by me.StarClan decided it was her time,and no cat could change that." she turned her gaze to Brittlekit and Cloverpool."I don't want to hear a word from either of you untill you learn that we have bigger problems without you two bickering!As punishment you two will check the elders for ticks,change bedding,fetch them fresh-kill,and keep them company.You two will have guard duty all night if I hear you bickering." "Nice going Brittlekit." Cloverpool hissed as she stalked over to the elders.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 am

Hiddensecret got back with a vole hanging from her mouth. She dropped it in the prey pile, and stopped. She cocked her head, and broke the silence. "What's going on here? Oh, I can guess," giving a meaningful look at Cloverpool's form.

Snowhope mewed softly. "Glad you weren't hear to hear...that, Hiddensecret."

"Anyhow," Gentlewing turned to Swiftstar, "do I have to get voted in or something? If this isn't a good time-"

Hiddensecret interrupted, "Who is this...cat here? You smell like a loner."

"I'm Gentlewing, and yes, I am a loner." Gentlewing answered boldly.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:55 am

"Hurry up Brittlekit,i'm not getting the mouse bile by myself!" Cloverpool recieved a hard stare from Swiftstar before she picked Brittlekit up by the scruff and ran to Cloudfur's den.Swiftstar turned to Gentlewing,"Actually I think the clan would be dying to accept you.After all no cat wants to journey into a badger den without knowing." she then addresed the clan,"Cats of SkyClan!Gentlewing will join SkyClan and guide us to someplace we can stay." she jumped onto a rock to look over the trees."I think that sandy place over by that giant body of water would be nice.We could hunt those plump clumsy birds." she then turned to Gentlewing."We will leave in the morning.Untill then go get some rest." she then returned her attention to the clan,"Now rest up!We have a long day ahead of us." she leaped off the rock and joined the warriors who were huddeling up to sleep."Snowhope,Hiddensecret,you take guard duty first." she then closed her eyes and slept.

OOC:WERE GOING TO A BEACH!AND IT'S NEXT TO AN OCEAN!*Faints with excitment*
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 am

OOC: Okay, and more swimming? Very Happy

IC:
Snowhope turned to Hiddensecret, who sighed. "Did you see anything interesting today while hunting?"
Hiddensecret started to shake her head, then nodded vigorously.
Gentlewing overheard them. "Yes, that's the beach that you saw, next to Shining Sea. And there is a fox den nearby, as well as several rabbit holes, so you'll have to watch your step." She dipped her head. "And, I am honored to be as one among you."
Hiddensecret gave Gentlewing a friendly look. "And we are honored to have such a great guide. But for now, we better obey Swiftstar's orders to guard the Clan first. Gentlewing, you are able to go get some rest; we'll see you leter."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:39 am

"Hey, that hurts! Put me down! I can walk!" She squealed as she struggled in Cloverpool's mouth.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Snowhope and Hiddensecret split up, and each went to their own posts for guard duty.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 am

Cloverpool just smirked.She dropped Brittlekit and gave him the mouse bile."Take this to the elders.If you spot a tick,rub this thing on them.I'm going to change bedding." She raced off before Brittlekit could portest."That 'burned kit' has no idea what he's getting himself into."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 am

OOC: Is Brittlekit a she-cat or tom? I thought is was a she-cat....

IC:
Snowhope was at her post, watching and listening. nothing seemed out of ordinary.

Hiddensecret's ears perked up, her keen eyes spotted a dark form near the bramble bushes. She slowly lowered herself, belly almost touching the ground. The shadow moved, and when it got closer, Hiddensecret can make out the cat's glittering eyes. After the cat went away, she sniffed the air.

WindClan!

Last edited by Rainstar on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 am

OOC:Ah opps...
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 am

OOC: YAY MORE FUN!! Yes she is a she-cat.
I just noticed that we don't have any elders, i think..

IC: Brittlekit's eyes widened as the reeking and strong scent of mouse bile flowed into her nose. She sneezed strongly before quickly grabbing it carefully with her teeth. She dragged it to the elders that were lied down on the sandy beach that they came from, they were protected from the water by the logs.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 am

OOC: We don't have any elders? I'll make one...tomorrow. Smile
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:22 am

Bluekit was watching Brittlekit with the reeking mousebile. "That stuff stinks!" He exclaimed, wrinkling his nose in disgust.

((Bluekit has come to a liking of Brittlekit... Just to let you know.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 am

OOC: Awwww....kits in love XD

IC: Cloverpool grabbed some fresh moss and found the elders lounging on the riverbank.She sighed,and gave them the fresh moss."Hey guys?Since your the best storytellers in the clan,do you mind telling the story of Royalsong's death?" she smirked at Brittlekit."But tell me more about Mistclaw,he's the main character." she purred.The elders,not knowing what was going on nodded,"Sure youngin'.Always up for a little stroytelling.Sit down and let ol' Goldensun tell you."

OOC:Goldensun will be my elder.I'll make him in a sec.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:56 am

Hiddensecret raced to where Snowhope was guarding. "Snowhope!" She hissed, "I think I just saw a WindClan cat!"

Her friend gasped. "What? Who? What cat will be here, so far away from the camp? Do you think..."

The two looked at each other, and said at the same time. "Silentseeker." Almost every single warrior had known about Silentseeker's recent love misfortune.

"B-but," Snowhope stammered, "how come she's here? You don't think she left the Clan, do you?"

Hiddensecret thought for a moment, then nodded. "Well, at the last Gathering she looked pretty bad. i wouldn't be surprised if she did ditch her Clan."

"Well, no use talking about any more." Snowhope flicked her tail. "You better get back at your post before anyone finds out you're missing." Hiddensecret left, her steps cautious.

Can't blame her for being frightened by a traitor. Snowhope thought, then turned back to her watching.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: