The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Land Beyond

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To the Land Beyond - Page 2 Empty Re: To the Land Beyond

Post  NKninja Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:07 am

Oh brother! she furiously thought, examining Goldensun for any ticks in his bushy ginger coat. When behind the elder, Brittlekit stuck her tongue out at Cloverpool, but went back to the elder immediately. Then she had a sudden sting in her ear, she almost swiped it with her paw when she remembered that mouse bile was still on it. In mid swipe, she instantly and slowly put her paw down, and irritatingly flicked her ear again and again.
" Oh please, Why do we want to hear the sad part of the story. What about when Royalsong was a kit, like me?" she retorted affectionately, Sharing a small glance to Cloverpool when in mid-speech.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 am

Gemdust, another elder who was nearby, spoke up. "Yeah, Goldensun. Why don't you tell these youngsters a story of Royalsong's kittenhood?" She added, "Brittlekit, thank you for cleaning my space here, I'm awfully picky about cleanliness.""
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Goldensun thought for a momment."You know,to be honest with you I've never told this story before,so forgive me if I mess up.Anyways,Royalsong's parents Frostwing and Thrushlight lived a loooong time ago.Little Thrushkit of WindClan and tinie tiny Frostwing of RiverClan." Cloverpool interupted,"You mean she's halfclan?!" Goldensun nodded."Yes of course,but sometimes love exceds beyond the warrior code.After all,nothing's more powerful then love." nothings more powerful then love... Cloverpool thought while she gave them moss."Anyways,Thrushkit was the most naughty kit you'll ever see!He stole prey from the elders,he back talked the warriors,and he snuck out of camp and sometimes out of WindClan territory!One time,he snuck out so far from camp,he came across RiverClan camp.Now Thrushkit always wondered why you could only be freinds with your own clan when no one in his clan liked him!" Goldensun babbled on.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:50 am

" Now I know how Thrushlight feels" Brittlekit mewed as she turned over to Gemdust to check for more ticks.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:30 am

Bluekit was too distracted by watching Brittlekit, that he didn't realize he was in Dreamcloud's way. She didn't see him either and accidentally knocked into him. Immediately Bluekit squeaked in surprise as Flashclaw raced out, his fur fluffed out in agression and he hissed at the young tom.
Sparrowflower spotted this and she raced to her kit's defense, leaving Flowerkit behind to race after her mother.
"Watch where you're standing Rogue!" Flashclaw hissed at a terrified Bluekit.
"Flashclaw! He's just a kit, let him make mistakes!" Sparrowflower hissed back, looking more threatening then Flashclaw was.
Flashclaw hesitated, getting into a fight with Sparrowflower would be a big mistake, and both sides seem to know this. "Flashclaw please!" Dreamcloud begged him, "This isn't going to solve anything."
Sparrowflower noticed a familiar scent wafting from Dreamcloud, She's expecting kits! but Sparrowflower didn't say anything, just stare at Flashclaw defiantly.

He eventually gave up, stalking around Bluekit, but pausing to hiss threateningly into his ear, "You better watch yourself kit, and know who you're dealing with." He stalked off, Sparrowflower staring after him coldly, Dreamcloud paused, "I'm so sorry, Flashclaw gets a little snappy, especially since Mistclaw left."
Sparrowflower stopped her with the tip of her tail, "You don't need the added stress since you're kits are on the way," Dreamcloud seemed surprised, "How did you-"
"Have you told him yet?" Sparrowflower interrupted.
Dreamcloud shook her head, "It's too early for me to tell him."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 am

Back at her post, Hiddensecret shivered and jumped at every small rustle and sound. Why am I so jumpy? Why do I feel so scared that I saw Silentseeker? She shook her head forcefully. I still have half the night to kill. Oh, how I wished I was back at in our old, warm SkyClan den.

Snowhope was getting along all right - for now.

Gemdust had settled back comfortably, and spoke up. "Sparrowflower is right, Dreamcloud, you can't wait forever to tell Flashclaw. I think he has already suspected the idea! Well, when that happens that will happen."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:57 am

Dreamcloud felt hot under her fur, "How- What, does the whole clan know?" She asked irritably.
Sparrowflower sighed, "It's not hard to detect... Why don't you tell him?"
Dreamcloud hissed, "Then he'll think I'm fragile! I don't want him to think of me like that!" She stalked off after Flashclaw.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:09 am

Gemdust just shook her head. "Goodness knows what youngsters nowadays are going through!"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Sparrowflower sighed, "Who knows..." She looked around for Bluekit, but spotted him with Flowerkit, he seemed to be watching Brittlekit again.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Cloverpool yawned."I think we're done.I'm going to sleep.Night." she stretched then joined the already sleeping warriors.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Brittlekit stretched her back and bounced over to the river, dipping her paws into the cold water to clean off the wretched mouse bile. She turned her head as she flicked the remaining icy water off her paw, looking at Bluekit.
She blushed a bit when she noticed he was looking at her, flicked her tail, and padded over to them, " Sorry if I reek! That stuff is just horrible!" she softly mewed, gazing over at the tired and resting warriors.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 am

Gemdust's eyes opened slightly when she heard Brittlekit talk, but closed her eyes and went to sleep.

OOC: I need a cat to be with Snowhope at her post! She's going to be visited by Silentseeker...
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 am

OOC: Cloverpool can

IC: Cloverpool saw how exhausted Snowhope was,and decided to cut her some slack."Hey Snowhope," she yawned,"I can take your post.I'll sleep in the log on the way to the sandy place." she stretched,obviously exhausted.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:51 am

OOC: You sure? 'Cause Silentseeker is going to scare her.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:53 am

OOC: positive.Cloverpool is easy to scare.And can you kidnap Cloverpool and take her to Mistclaw?I have something planned for her Twisted Evil

IC: Cloverpool lied down and looked at Snowhope."Well?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:59 am

OOC: Sure. Will be continued at Mistclaw's Return.

IC:
Snowhope sighed, but let Cloverpool take her place. "Thanks, see you in the morning! And may StarClan protect your paths." she added, not knowing why. She returned to the make-shift camp, and fall asleep as soon as her head touched the moss bed.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:51 am

NKninja wrote:Brittlekit stretched her back and bounced over to the river, dipping her paws into the cold water to clean off the wretched mouse bile. She turned her head as she flicked the remaining icy water off her paw, looking at Bluekit.
She blushed a bit when she noticed he was looking at her, flicked her tail, and padded over to them, " Sorry if I reek! That stuff is just horrible!" she softly mewed, gazing over at the tired and resting warriors.

Bluekit smiled, "Actually, I don't mind it, you smell much better without it for sure." He joked, then suddenly felt awkward he added, "Are you hungry? I could try catching a water vole for you." he felt his fur prick with a strange feeling he never had for another. Suddenly Sparrowflower called softly, "Kits! Time to go to sleep."
Bluekit moaned inwardly, "Can't I stay with Brittlekit for a bit longer?"
Sparrowflower smiled, "No, it's time for bed."

Her voice was quiet, for she was aware of the sleeping warriors and Sunpaw with Lillypaw, she made sure she didn't wake them. "Either you come to bed or I'll drag you to bed."
Flowerkit giggled with amusement at her mother's words, before yawning and falling asleep.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:42 am

OOC: Why do I think this song fits Brittlekit and Bluekit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o88C90Dryr4

IC: Brittlekit gazed at Sparrowflower, then back to Bluekit, " I've already been picked up by the scruff enough. We'd better do what she says." She mewed quietly. That mew softly turned to a yawn as she plucked at the ground and curled up comfortably next to Flowerkit. She closed her eyes, " Goodnight Bluekit," and she drifted into the beauty of the dreams...
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 am

((Hmm... not sure really.))
Bluekit watched Brittlekit for a moment longer, but began to feel drowsy, I wonder when we'll be apprentices... I want to be an apprentice when you are Brittlekit... He curled up next to Brittlekit and Flowerkit, and soon drifted off into sleep. Sparrowflower kept a close eye on Flashclaw, before she curled up around all three of them.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:54 am

OOC: Okay, I'm speeding this up to morning!

IC: The sun had risen over the mountains afar, It's morning light welcoming the soft chirps of birds, voles and the delectable scent of prey. Brittlekit softly opened her eyes, the rays gleaming right into her face. By now it was nearly sunhigh, and a few warriors were awake. Even though she was awake, she tiredly closed her eyes again and pretended to still be asleep.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:45 am

Swiftstar woke to the song of the birds.She decided to hunt while waiting for her clan to wake up.The logs were where they leaft them and ready to continue sailing today.After catching a vole,she leaped on the rock to catch another glimpse of the sandy place near the large body of water.[i]I think i'll call that the land of amber sand,and the water the lake of roaring waves.

Cloverpool was awaken by the startled shriek of the bird Swiftstar tried to catch,but closed her eyes again and pleaded for sleep to come again.

OOC:Yay for morning!
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:24 am

OOC: Sorry, I didn't take Cloverpool captive yet...on it now...

IC:
Hiddensecret sighed in relief as the sun rose. Yes, finally! The night is over. And she padded back to camp. On the way she saw her leader on a rock near the shoreline. There's Swiftstar! "Good morning, Swiftstar!"

Snowhope stretched and yawned, then forced her weary eyes open. Goodness, it's morning already! I hope Hiddensecret is all right. The tempting smell of freshly-caught prey wafted over her, awakening her senses.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:45 am

Swiftstar waved her tail hello.She then returned her gaze to the sea."Anything unuseual?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:05 am

Hiddensecret shuddered slightly. “Yes, Snowhope and I think that we may have seen Silentstalker. The only question is: how come she's here, and why?”
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:15 am

Swiftstar thought for a momment."Many rouges have been popping up,especialy now that we're in their territory.Just keep a look out to make sure none of them get near us,and we'll be fine." she looked around the clearing,"Where's Cloverpool?" she sighed,"Probably collecting herbs."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum