The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the Land Beyond

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To the Land Beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: To the Land Beyond

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 am

Hiddensecret nodded. "And I'll go find Snowhope. See you later, Swiftstar."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Brittlekit raised her head to watch Hiddensecret dash away into the unknown undergrowth. She yawned abruptly before standing upright, attempting not to disturb her den-mates. "Whats going on?" She asked as she quietly climbed over Sparrowflower's flank.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:00 am

((Sorry! I'm so lost right now)

Sparrowflower's tail twitched in her sleep, Bluekit suddenly opened his eyes and yawned, remembering his promise to Brittlekit he also tried sneaking away. He climbed over her tail drowsily, his mother stetched, causing him to freeze in his tracks, but Sparrowflower didn't wake up, she drifted back into sleep.
Bluekit stifled a sigh of relief as he bolted out, he brushed past Brittlekit, being sure not to knock her over.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Hiddensecret found Snowhope gazing aimlessly at the ocean. She leaped up the rock next to her friend and asked, "Something bothering you?"

Snowhope nodded. "I've forgotten something very important that I left in our old camp. I wonder if it has already floated away?"

"What thing?"

Snowhope thought, Should I tell her? Only Swiftstar and I know, and no one else. maybe it would be for the best. "Well, i found this object that might be linked to the prophecy."

OOC: I can't believe that I've forgotten all about that "thing"!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:57 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath this rock for a clan meeting!" Swiftstar wanted to get moving as soon as possible.She feared that if they stayed to long the rouges might attack.She also wanted to make sure they were all alright.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:53 am

Hiddensecret nudged her friend, "I think we should be getting back." They arrived at camp just as Swiftstar yowled out the announcement for a Clan meeting.

"Wonder what's up?" Snowhope murmured.

OOC: I'm planning to let Snowhope and Hiddensecret g o on a little trip back to their old camp in search of the "object". Any cat want to join them?
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 am

OOC: Maybe Brittlekit could be found by the two when wandering and just follow with them...

IC: Being suspicious over Bluekit, Brittlekit bounced over to the rock where Swiftstar was. She paused when a figure moved in the corner of her eye. Her head tilted in curiosity but turned back to the small stone again.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Swiftstar scanned the crowd,hoping no one was missing.She then sighed and continued,"As you may know,we are situaded in a forest.This is not the kind of land SkyClan wants.Everybody find your partners and get to the logs.But before we leave I think an apprentice need to be made.Brittlekit?Would you please step forward?" murmers of shock spread through the clan like a wildfire.She raised her tail for silence."Brittlekit used to be a rouge.She used to hunt and fight for herself.I was planning on doing this once we set up camp beside the lake of roaring waves,but she has proven herself to be worthy of receiving her name right away.Brittlekit,from this momment on,untill she has received her warrior name,shall be known as Brittlepaw.Snowhope you have shown yourself to be a warrior of calmness and knowledge.I trust you to pass on what you have learned to your new apprentice.You will mentor Brittlepaw.

OOC: I hope it's not to early NK...
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Bluekit skidded to a halt at the edge of the clearing when Swiftstar called the clan together. Wow... Brittlekit‘s now Brittlepaw... but does this mean i wont be able to hang out with her anymore? his tail drooped at the thought. He turned and pelted into the forest.
Firsr Sunpaw, then Lillypaw and now BRITTLEPAW... Ive lost my friend.

“Bluekit! Bluekit!“ Sparrowflower called out quietly, fear gripping her heart when she couldn‘t find her kit. She stopped searching as the clan gathered, and she waited patiently for the meeting to end so she could find her youngest son.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Brittlepaw felt warm to the thought of being an apprentice, but something griped her that something was wrong... I don't understand. Why did Swiftstar make me an apprentice when I'm just a rogue!?
Her long fur softly bristled on her neck, but she urged herself not to reveal her tension.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:49 am

OOC: @NK~Umm, actually, I was thinking of turning that into a quest of some sort...
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Swiftstar saw Brittlepaw bristle slightly.She leaped off the rock and found a secluded spot by the river while the clan congratulated Brittlepaw.I can't believe it.First Royalsong,then Mistclaw,and now Cloverpool and Brittlepaw. She buried her face in her paws and cried.My clan is falling apart!StarClan help me! Her fur felt soggy with her salty tears.I'm practicly watching my clanmates die and turn on each other and I can't do anything about it! She looked up at the stars fading into the light of dawn.The golden skies started to slowly turn to blue.She watched as the stars faded with the light.She lay there in peace listening to the birds sing and watching the fish leap.She felt at ease as nature slowly woke around her.The last lights of dawn were gone,replaced by a cloudy blue sky.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Great tall trees loomed from all sides of Bluekit as he ran. Bluekit wasnt too far away from camp when suddenly the ground fell out from unddr him. Bluekit screeched out in alarm as he was buried beneath the soil.
The air was weak, and Bluekit could hear water in the distance. Then, paws thudding the ground ubove him.

"Are you alright?" Was the voice of a young she-cat.
"I-I dont know, i cant breathe."
"Hold on, I'll get you out of there!"

Before Bluekit could say anything, there was dirt being scratched away. All Bluekit could remember was looking into a pair of intimidating yellow eyes, before he fell unconscious.

Ginger sighed, "Only a kit." She muttered before picking up the budle by the scruff and retracing his scent back to where he came from. Ginger hesitated, but placed down the kit and turned to leave.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Swiftstar almost didn't want to leave.It was so quiet,so peacful,she felt like nothing could hurt her here.What about your clan?You can't stay here forever. she fought herself,Then what?If I stay with my clan I will just feel more guilt and pain.More things will happen that I can't control! she hissed,So you're just going to stay here and let your innocent clan die?Pain filled her throught.The guilt was unbearable."I can't do this anymore!" She yelled to the heavens."You've always been with us StarClan,why not now?!I trusted you with my life and you just let my clan down like some peice of crowfood!But I refuse to be ignored!You've caused me so much pain!How could I be so blind to trust you?You've done nothing for us,nothing!You don't deserve our respect and trust!I don't see how it matters though,it means nothing to you anyways!All the more reason to turn our backs on you!" she spat out the words,one painful word after another.Her paws ached with guilt and regret as she glared at the sky."Why should I trust a couple of dead old cats?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Brittlepaw trotted over to Swiftstar, to the absence of Snowhope, she wasn't able to touch noses like a normal ceremony. Her head wasn't held high, instead; held down in pity for the leader. She had never seen or heard such pain from a feline ever!
" Swiftstar?" she mewed shyly, like the first time she met her, " I don't understand what's wrong... I've seen you for only a short time and I can see a change." she raised her head and smiled, her ears still curled. " Come on, why don't we find Our camp?" She encouragingly raised her paw, and slowly set it down closer to Swiftstar's.

OOC: Aww, ENCOURAGEMENT FTW!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 am

Swiftstar smiled.For a momment she forgot all about her pain."Of course.Come on,let's get back to the logs.We're going to sail to the beach!"

OOC:That made my day. Very Happy
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 am

Snowhope said to Hiddensecret as the meeting broke up. "Want to come with me?" Hiddensecret nodded, and the two walked side-by-side to Swiftstar. "Umm..,Swiftstar? Can I talk to you? Privately?"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:24 am

Still behind Swiftstar, Brittlepaw took an easing step back, thinking of the insufferable things that she could do now that her rank had elevated.
With the thought of the leader flowing away from her mind, she wondered where Bluekit had wandered off to. " Um, Snowhope? We can't leave without Bluekit. Could I look for him?" she asked warily, her paws firm on the ground.

OOC: wow guys, inactivity sucks!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Swiftstar looked at the small apprentice."I believe it is not my place to speak for Snowhope,but newly appointed apprentices shouldn't wander off into the woods alone.But if you truly must go,take at least two warriors with you.Oh and" she turned to Snowhope,"Of course." she returned her gaze to Brittlepaw."Why don't you go find two warriors to come with you?I need to talk with Hiddensecret and your mentor."

OOC: I know X(
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:02 am

"Okay," she mewed as she turned away, looking for other cats that would wish to join her in finding Bluekit.

OOC: Obvios enough, anyone want their cat to help out Brittlepaw?
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 pm

OOC: I don't even remember where Snowhope and Hiddensecret is! Oh, right, going to talk to Swiftstar...

IC: Snowhope stayed next to the leader as Hiddensecret sat down a few mouse-lengths away.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 pm

OOC: Hello, people? And where's Swiftstar?

IC: Snowhope gave her matted pelt a few quick licks while her friend Hiddensecret looked on...
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

OOC: Sorry for inactivity guys...I'm really busy with school and stuff.

IC: After Brittlepaw left she turned to the two she-cats. "You wanted to speak to me? Do make it quick, I want to leave soon."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:31 am

"Umm, not that I know of..." Hiddensecret murmured, and glanced over at the unresponsive Snowhope.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 am

Swiftstar tilted her head. "Yes? What is it?" She asked, starting to get impatient.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum