The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering remedies (Brittlepaw and Tiger)

2 posters

Go down

Gathering remedies (Brittlepaw and Tiger) Empty Gathering remedies (Brittlepaw and Tiger)

Post  NKninja Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 am

Brittlepaw lapped up the icy cold water that stood in a racing river in front of her. She grew tired of so much walking, fighting, the stress kept building up. But away from that group of dastardly felines, she felt that she could let go, but soon enough, have to be thrown back into the pandemonium. Her sky blue eyes were still held on the river, " How could it be... That a cat like him would be so brutal to complete strangers, innocent ones at that. Why?" She mewed to Tiger, who was waiting behind her quietly. "And.. What could he want with you anyways?" She added, looking around to see if there were any herbs she knew of around.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Gathering remedies (Brittlepaw and Tiger) Empty Re: Gathering remedies (Brittlepaw and Tiger)

Post  Silverstar Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Tiger's ear twitched, "Stone's got bees in his brain I believe." He began and almost purred at the humour, but he faded off as a truth struck him harder than stone. He meowed grimly "... He know's that I have more strength then him... He's holding my family hostage and threatening to kill them if I disobey him. So I don't argue with what he does."
His eyes were glazed over in grief, but the moment passed as Tiger faced Brittlepaw. "If you ever get the chance, run while he isn't looking! Leave before he finds someone to turn against you for I'm sure he will. He's already done it with me, and that Thunderclan she- cat... No doubt if you are rebellious, he will turn on you."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Gathering remedies (Brittlepaw and Tiger) Empty Re: Gathering remedies (Brittlepaw and Tiger)

Post  NKninja Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:59 am

"Then I'll make that little rat think I'm not rebellious" Brittlepaw mewed quickly, sniffing small clumps of purple flower that were hidden beside a rock. She chewed a few leafs of the flower and soon spat it out. Trying to take the taste out of her mouth, she remembered that it was just.. Watermint. She wondered if they needed it at all, but still plucked it from the roots.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:47 am

"Good luck." Tiger responded, "I've seen many cats try the same thing... he took them some place, and came back alone... But that's because they were ratted out by Ginger." He paused, then nodded, "Your secret is safe with me." He meowed.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:42 am

Brittlepaw's eyes lead to the ground, "Thanks Tiger." She mumbled, bringing her attention to the large tom, "And to think I used to thought you were the mastermind of this madness."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:11 am

Tiger sighed, "If I was the mastermind... even I know when enough is enough..." He shook his head as a chill ran down his spine, "Stone's a monster himself... like the Twoleg monsters that roar down Thunderpath. Anything in his path is as dead as crowfood."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 pm

"Then I'll just have to cross his Thunderpath at the right time, like any other lucky cat" She mewed, walking away from the river with the watermint gripped in her mouth softly. " We should head back, He might throw a fit if we're gone for too long."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:26 am

"I wish you luck, and may Starclan light your path... as my mate used to say." Tiger meowed as he walked beside Brittlepaw back towards camp.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down