The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy with the rebellion of Tiger

3 posters

Go down

Prophecy with the rebellion of Tiger Empty Prophecy with the rebellion of Tiger

Post  NKninja Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 pm

A death of many will strike between the meekest of minds, and strongest of loyalties. Powers will be determined as the victor of the river.

Some kind of concept I made up out of the blue... The idea of a specific cat dying (I was thinking My character Flowingwhisp) could have to do with many other clans fighting against Tiger's rebellion. I know, a bit cheesy, but it sorta works.

--------

Also, Ezzie, I really wanted Aristeal to join the rebellion as well. She's not an enemy or a bad guy, but my idea was that she wants to see all sides of a conflict, and try to find a solution, meaning that she could be slightly friendly to all clans? Maybe like a type Barley character?

Last edited by NKninja on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Prophecy with the rebellion of Tiger Empty Re: Prophecy with the rebellion of Tiger

Post  Little Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:30 pm

And maybe Pheonix can join in with Aristeal! :DDD I haven't gotten to RP as him, yet.

And I already know that Foxfang's gonna get captured~ But I don't want her dead.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Prophecy with the rebellion of Tiger Empty Re: Prophecy with the rebellion of Tiger

Post  Silverstar Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 pm

With the cat dying... to me it sounds like it would be a very HIGH cat of importance to the clans.

XD I think the prophecies that were going was something like that the clans turned on one another. and eventually gave up their faith, kicking out their med. cats and others who still believed would have left with them.

they made a small (Or large) group that banded together to try and convince the clans to work together before its too late. XD This prophecy would work out nicely.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:39 am

Now that you say about one cat dying... What if it's a group of characters? Like a patrol, or a group... We do have some inactive cats around this site. It can be cleanup time as well as bringing something cool to the plot.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Littlelight could probably die, I don't RP as him much at all.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Here's a list of some inactive characters, since their owners are inactive as well, and some just easier to be gone then nothing:

Poppykit By midnightheart
Hawkfrost By Oak
Oakclaw By Oak (Recommend posting up for adoption)
Stormtail By Oak
Darkshadow By Oak (Recommend posting for adoption)
Blackrose, Whiterose, Scarheart, Shadefire and Distortpaw By Kyaine

The last one can give the possibility that some clans can choose to send out patrols looking for this group of rogues (And kittypet XD), They could all possibly be thrown down a cliff of some sort, or somewhere rounded up and killed by a natural resource.

Flowingwhisp and Littlelight are added into this group... I'll post up another one of these later, Okay?
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 am

so.. Excuse the Double post, but are we settled with some of these choices? Or okay with the prophecy itself?
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes and Yes...
Shame that Poppykit (Mousetail's firstborn) Gets killed... but It was the owner's responsibility.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Poppykit doesn't have to die if you don't want her to. You ARE the admin, Poppykit can survive if you want.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 pm

With all dues respect to Midnightheart. I'd like to adopt Poppykit (Unless they return for Poppykit then all probs done.) Because I've grown an attatchment to that kit.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 am

Then by the powers of co-administration, I grant you the bidding of RPing this kit! POPPYKIT!

Okay.. So To what I know, most of the cats dying are from Rockclan, meaning, that we need to become more active in Rockclan

Also, I'll take the bidding of RPing the sentenced cats that are to die (Thinking of them being herded to a cliff, 3 against all them? There has to be a reason) If anyone else wants to take command of one or a few characters to play along, fine by me!.. But before this happens, we need to get some activity in one clan and another, as well as the reason why Rockclan/Leafclan is going to send a patrol after them!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 pm

We can make cats in LeafClan and RockClan to get it more active ouo
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:21 pm

I'll just for the meantime throw myself to use the characters meant for trash day for the meantime, as I have no idea what things have happened in those clans...
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 pm

O3O In Leafclan, the cats are complaining with Leafstar about her even considering joining Nightclan. Leafstar has a belief if she does that she would still have control over her clan... But I presume it wouldn't be what Brokenstar planned it to be.

Rockclan... well, it's got nothing on. Rockclan would (I'd pressume) be safe, considering they don't share boundaries with the forest cats.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down