The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL)

Post  NKninja Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Trippstar leapt from the other side, throwing the Thunderclan cat's head strait against the sandy floor. I must have bees in my brain for helping out this ammeter, he thought, hissing and baring his teeth.

Brittlepaw felt tense with fear as the figure of what seemed like the size of a fox times itself. Seemingly, the pattern of the 'cat's' body looked similarly close to hers. The two had blue eyes, like a perfect match (Presuming that Tiger is a Maine coon..!). It was in some cases frightening to her eyes, or what was left of the one. "Bluekit!" She said much louder, knowledge that this strange cat with her friend must had known where she was.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL)

Post  Silverstar Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Ginger grinned cruelly as she hissed, "Why? Killing you would be so much more fun!"
Suddenly, Stone yowled to her, "Ginger! Don't injure Foxfang any more then you need to! We need her alive."
Ginger hissed in irritation, but continued to hold her down. "What else can we do? She wont leave quietly, that's for sure, and she's seen too much for us to release her."
Stone took a glance at Trippstar, realising that the other cat had helped.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Foxfang struggled. "You better let me go, Fish-face!" She growled, still trying to struggle free but failing.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 am

Trippstar threw his own unsheathed claws off of Foxfang quickly, gesturing his condolences with a nod of the head and a flick of the tail, " I'm surprised you haven't thought of doing the same to her as you did to the kit," He mewed, lowering his dark amber eyes at the newcoming rogue, making sure that this one was somewhat intelligent not to attack him.

Brittlepaw bared her teeth and unsheathed her claws at the tiger shaped cat, hissing loudly in anger, and fear. " Give Bluekit back," she spat, drawing herself into the open.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm

"What'd you do to the kit?" Foxfang questioned, panicking in her head.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:30 am

"Don't you have a little idea?" Trippstar said formally, swishing his remaining tail back and forth.

(Can't RP Brittlepaw until Ezzie RP's Tiger..)
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

((Soz for my inactiveness. Internet stress))

Tiger growled, "I'm afraid I can't do that." His eyes glowed a sense of grief.

Stone responded, "If we take her to the kit, she'll just try following the warrior code and saving it."
Ginger turned to Foxfang as she hissed, "We are gathering strong warriors, apprentices, kits and others to create a band so strong, that we wipe out the clans and take over. Tiger is helping us since his close to kitting queen is hostage by one of our helpers, in a... hidden location."
Stone took over, "I want the clans to suffer for how they treated me! Silverstar was always suspicious, having Tawnyclaw watch out for any wrong moves! My mother was killed and two of my sisters and did Silverstar grieve? No! She deserved to die!"
His words where spat out as if he had swallowed crowfood and was trying to remove the foul flavour.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Foxfang let out a hiss. "All of you are no stronger than a mouse!" She growled. "The Clans will never let you procceed in your plan!"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Ginger hissed, "Then you must be weaker then cats that are supposably weaker then mice, That's disappointing."
Stone turned to Foxfang, "We aren't giving the clans a chance. they either cooperate... or die."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Foxfang went stiff for a second. "You wouldn't kill innocent kits and warriors!"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 pm

"Bloodclan did," Trippstar urged into the conversation. "why not just hold her captive, you don't want word to be spread like a wildfire, do you? If she does return to the clans, your whole intention is compromised!" He flickered his sliced off tail upward softly, showing intimidation, and slightly etching his sheathed claws.

Brittlepaw struggled to keep her signs of fear, hidden under rage and hostility. "Why not? Afraid?" She taunted, etching her claws against the ground. She saw the strange look in his eyes, something wasn't right, and she hoped that this cat was afraid, by her burt scars? Obviously not.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 am

As Foxfang responded, Stone hissed, "Why not? It sounds natural to destroy the cats who left me stranded!"
When Trippstar suggested what he did Stone nodded, "I wasn't releasing her... she could come in handy with our battle." She has a heap of strength and determination... I can see it in her face.

Tiger growled, remaining in the darkness, "Afraid? Why should I be? I'm not afraid... I don't even want to be apart of this mouse- brained plan! I just want my Belle back!"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Brittlepaw paused softly, and sheathed her claws, eyes widening slightly. This cat wasn't as hostile as she thought. " Well, I want Bluekit back as well." She rasped to say, "But taking my only friend isn't going to bring Belle back to you... Whoever she is." She took a moment to think of what else to say, thinking that It may cost her pelt with the words that spill.
" Why are you a part of those rogues if you never wanted to be with them in the first place?" She asked, taking only one step forward, fear showing in her blue gaze.

Trippstar shook his head softly to himself, " and what will that do? She's a follower of the Warrior code. When she gets into that battlefield your planning, the first thing she'll do is fight alongside the enemy. You need to break her before then, if you ever want her fighting alongside you, that is." He spilled his thoughts out to the two in brisk mews, that almost seemed like he was spitting.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:03 pm

"I'd never fight alongside any of you," Foxfang spat.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Tiger sighed, "My mate Belle... she's expecting kits. One day I was past my boundary to fetch a mouse or two for her. I came back and she was gone. I looked everywhere and then came across Stone and Ginger. They told me if I didn't work with them, they'd destroy her along with my unborn kits." He looked at Brittlepaw in the eyes, his eyes were glazed over in memories of grief. "I never wanted to hurt anyone... I thought he only wanted us to kill the leader of some clan called 'Thunderclan' or something like that, and then me and my family will be free to go... I was wrong."

Stone turned to Foxfang, grinning a cold and evil grin, "You won't have a choice." He then turned to Trippstar, "What else could we do? As far as I know she has no family I've seen."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 am

Foxfang glared coldly at the cat. Never thought I'd be so happy not to have a mate...
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 am

Brittlepaw was thrown in a pang of sympathy. This tom was being held against his will, being blackmailed! And there was nothing he could do about it.
"I had a family, but they died in a fire. I tried to save my brother, but he didn't make it either..." She paused as she padded forward, now only a fox-length away from this stranger, and all her fear depleted.
"I know how it feels to have someone loved, lost... And, theres nearly nothing left I can loose. Whatever those other two rogues want with Bluekit, I want in! But not for their dastardly deeds, for your family!" She scoffed, some thoughts making her grow slightly emotional.

"That can help, but isn't she dumbstruck by something?..." Trippstar paused for a moment, and then a thought came to him like rain, "Clanmates" He mewed simply. "You know this she-cat from somewhere.. She had a reason to follow.." His amber eyes, sharp in the lighting, rested on Stones, as his thoughts came together "You killed a cat, clan cat.. Didn't you."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Foxfang hissed at Trippstar. No! She thought painfully. Not ThunderClan...

Last edited by ~Little~ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Stone grinned, sensing an emmotion from Foxfang, "Yes," He responded cruelly, "I was the one to take the last blow on the previous clan leader... Silverstar. And last I remember... they'd be some rather bee brained kits who would do anything to help their poor, injured Foxfang." The memories of Tinykit flooded his mind as he said this, she seemed to want to do anything to help Foxfang. If I could somehow tell and convince the kits of that nursery... we could lure them into a trap. "Unless of course... Foxfang is willing to be on our side, then we wont harm a whisker."

As the apprentice slowly made their way towards him, Tiger backed up. "You don't want to be apart of this plan! I promise when I get my mate back... I promise I'll return your clanmate to you... But to join us?! Stone only has the mind of pain and playing games. He'll threaten you the only way he knows how."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Foxfang hissed at Stone. "Why would we want anything to do with you? How'd you even get into camp?"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 am

Brittlepaw raised her head, and stomped her front paw into the ground in protest. "Look here! I'm keeping my eye on that kit, even if it means being tortured, injured, or blackmailed. I know what i'm doing," She mewed, anger seaming in her eyes.

Trippstar sat cooly on the ground, cleaning his paws with quick licks of his paw. "The warrior has a point, you raided the camp head on? I'm impressed.. And, dear rat," he referred to Foxfang, "You were protected by a kit? That's so precious, I might die." he finished, returning to cleaning himself. These rogues seem to have strategic minds, couldn't break a moment sticking with them. Stormstar wouldn't care the least of what I do!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 am

Tiger took a moment, staring into the apprentice's eyes. It's no use... The more I try to get her to leave the more determined she is to be with this kit... What's so important with him anyway? Why would she throw herself into a deep pool of water, knowing she can't swim?
"Brittlepaw... No..." Bluekit's exhausted mew could be head from the limp kit in Tiger's jaws.
"Be quiet Skyclan kit!" Came a snarl from the dark cave.
Bluekit bared his fangs weakly and as brave as he could, "Who's to tell me?"
Another kit came out from the darkness, a dark almost chocolate brown tom with icy blue eyes, he responded with such hostility that it even made Tiger flinch, "I did... Snakekit, Snakekit of Eclipseclan."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 pm

"I wasn't protected by a kit," Foxfang snarled, baring her fangs at Trippstar. "She came on her own free will, as I was fighting these nonthingless rogues. I would've been fine if I didn't have to rescue her."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Stone only found Foxfang's words to be of humour. He meowed, "I don't believe Tinykit would have thought about it in that way." He purred, "Of coarse nothing is as bad as it has to be, because..." He turned around and continued in a mocking voice, "You will do what we tell you... It would be a shame if a certain kit was to... disappear from her mother's paws, in cold blood because you didn't obey me."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:21 pm

"Go head on into ThunderClan camp by yourself?" Foxfang let out a small laugh. "Stupid mistake on your part."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next