The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collecting herbs (open to Tawnyclaw,Stonepaw,Silverpaw,and any random cat XD)

3 posters

Go down

Collecting herbs (open to Tawnyclaw,Stonepaw,Silverpaw,and any random cat XD) Empty Collecting herbs (open to Tawnyclaw,Stonepaw,Silverpaw,and any random cat XD)

Post  Silverstream Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Silverpaw arrived at a patch of brightly coloered yellow and orange flowers."This is the place."she explained to the other two cats.She crouched down and started chewing off the leaves of the flower.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Collecting herbs (open to Tawnyclaw,Stonepaw,Silverpaw,and any random cat XD) Empty Re: Collecting herbs (open to Tawnyclaw,Stonepaw,Silverpaw,and any random cat XD)

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Stonepaw looked up from where he was, scenting the air, he couldn't smell any intruders, just prey, herbs and in the distance the scent of the Thunderpath.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Collecting herbs (open to Tawnyclaw,Stonepaw,Silverpaw,and any random cat XD) Empty Re: Collecting herbs (open to Tawnyclaw,Stonepaw,Silverpaw,and any random cat XD)

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

"Stonepaw, you watch for any unknown cat, I'll help Silverpaw with the herbs," she said, giving Stonepaw the big job and hoping he could do it. "So, what herb is this?" she asked, chewing off leaves.

eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 pm

"Marigold leaves,"Silverpaw replied,"their used for infected wounds.Just be careful you don't touch the flowers,their poisonus."Silverpaw continued until her mouth was full of leaves."That should do it."she explained,her voice muffeled by the herbs.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Stonepaw barely heard Tawnyclaw, his ears were pricked for an sound around them. He could hear some rustling, That sounds bigger then a mouse. Determined to find out what it was, Stonepaw creeped forwards. The noise was quite a distance from where Tawnyclaw and Silverpaw was. He spotted a ginger and white she- cat, whom was getting ready to pounce on one of the fattest voles he had ever seen.

Stonepaw crouched, She hasn't spotted me, now's my chance! The she- cat went to pounce, but Stonepaw hissed as he pounced at her, frightening the vole and knocking her away.
The she- cat got to her paws again, "What was that for? I could've had that vole myself!" She snarled.
Stonepaw growled, "Who are you and what are you doing on Thunderclan territory."
The she- cat spat back, "Ginger! And thanks to you I have to go hungry again!"

Stonepaw looked at Ginger, her fur, was the prettiest he had ever seen. And her yellow eyes shone like stars in his mind. He was so lulled by this she- cat that he ignored her hissing and he meowed, "Your fur shines like fire on snow, Your so beautifull..." His thoughts were said out loud, and he didn't even know that he said it out loud.
Ginger calmed down rather quickly, "Thanks." She purred awkwardly, then turned to pad away, but stopped to say, "I'm sorry to offend you, I've just been having a hard time."
Stonepaw called after her, "Will I see you again?"
Ginger looked around, and motioned towards an old, recently unused, fox den, "Meet me there tonight."
Stonepaw nodded and watched as the pretty she- cat left, he turned and returned to where he had left the others, his mind still filled with the pretty she- cat Ginger.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Tawnypaw nodded, then turned to Stonepaw. "Come aon, Shtownpaw," she said, marigold leaves making her sound silly.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Tawnyclaw's voice broke into his thoughts, "S- sorry?" He stammered as he realized what he was supposed to do. he carefully grabbed a mouthful of the delicate leaves.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 pm

"Ish fine, jusht come. The shun's going down," she said
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:11 am

Stonepaw nodded and followed, it was unlike him to not listen.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down