The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tawnyclaw Selects the New Deputy (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Tawnyclaw Selects the New Deputy (Open) Empty Tawnyclaw Selects the New Deputy (Open)

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:22 am

The new leader jumped upon the Highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Tawnyclaw Selects the New Deputy (Open) Empty Re: Tawnyclaw Selects the New Deputy (Open)

Post  Little Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 pm

Foxfang padded out of the warriors den gingerly and sat beneath high rock, Tawnycla- Tawnystar, must be selecting the new clan deputy, she thought
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Tawnyclaw Selects the New Deputy (Open) Empty Re: Tawnyclaw Selects the New Deputy (Open)

Post  Silverstar Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 am

More Thunderclan cats emerged from their dens.
Firepaw was more reluctant, but Lionfur nudged the apprentice onwards.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Tawnyclaw's eyes scanned the crowd, letting them rest on one cat in particular. "Brackenclaw, could you please step up to the Highrock?"
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Foxfang smiled, I wanted to be deputy... but I guess my time will come she sighed,
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Brackenclaw looked up, he slowly rose to his paws and made his way over.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Yarrowstream, delayingly padding out of the nursery, lowered her gaze to Tawnyclaw and the choosing warrior... Thank Starclan I had kits, she thought, feeling a fluffy tuft of fur bounding quickly across her paws.
Tinykit otherwise was full of joy for the new leader and seeing his first Deputy ceremony.
The kit's fur was just recently cleaned, but with it all on the end with excitement, you wouldn't notice at all. " Momma! Momma! Look!" She mewed in awe, being louder then she should of had. " calm down mrs. Bouncy," Yarrowstream winced softly, licking her kit's fur harshly as she anticipated what to come out of this ceremony.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:34 am

Tawnyclaw heard a familiar squeak and quickly glanced over in the direction of Yarrowstream and Tinykit, smiling. Just as fast, she returned her attention to Brackenclaw, who had approached the Highrock. "I say these words before the body of Silverstar, so that her spirit may hear and approve my choice. Brackenclaw shall be the new deputy of Thunderclan." She gazed at the newly-appointed deputy, demanding his respect while showing her respect for him, even though he is ranked lower in the clan.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 pm

OOC: Are you guys/Gals, okay with me RPing Tinykit's character? ( That, And I love Roleplaying kits!)

IC:
Tinykit Instantly sprang up in excitement, her fur instantly on the end once more. " Brackenclaw! Brackenclaw!" She squieled as loud as her little lungs could stand. She was one of the first to cheer over the other kits, so it took a moment for others to join in.

Yarrowstream finally gave up in concealing her child, and only sat there smiling " Yay, Brackenclaw.." She only mewed under hear breath, but synced with her lips to so at least a bit of approval.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm

"Brackenclaw!Brackenclaw!" Foxfang mewed, padding over to Yarrowstream and Tinykit "Hey, guys" she smiled

ooc: I honestly don't care if you RP as Tinykit XD
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 am

OOC: okay then, but i'll need some approval to the amazing Ezzie herself..

IC: Tinykit pounced backward to Foxfang, noticing she was pretty happy like herself. " Hi Foxfang!" She squeaked more softly, adjusting her fur a bit more.
Yarrowstream nodded cooly to Foxfang, again giving a small lick to Tinykit. She was tired, and annoyed with such commotion, but she still raised a smile like she was okay with it. " So.. You think Tawnycl-- Star, made a good choice with the deputy?" Her tone sounded just slightly harsh when she referred Tawnyclaw with her soon full name.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:27 pm

"Yeah, I think Brackenclaw has earned it" Foxfang replied, softly turning her gaze to Tinykit "And you should probably be more behaved, you're tireing your mother out" she smiled
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:09 am

Tawnyclaw jumped from the highrock, padding to the medicine cat's den. "Lionfur, you happen to have the herbs ready yet?" she asked loudly as she entered.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:06 am

((Sorry for my.temporary absence... didnt get any time to let you all know my net had run out. plus its fine by me about Tinykit))
Brackenclaw followed the tradition respectively. After the ceremony was over he leaped dowm and made hos way to his mate whom had all signs of pride.
Lionfur nodded “We are dlightly running low on poppyseed, but Ill deal with that.“
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down