The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mousetail and Brackenclaw enter the den, with major or many wounds. (Open to me and Silverpaw)

2 posters

Go down

Mousetail and Brackenclaw enter the den, with major or many wounds. (Open to me and Silverpaw) Empty Mousetail and Brackenclaw enter the den, with major or many wounds. (Open to me and Silverpaw)

Post  Silverstar Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Mousetail, still carrying Frostpaw in her jaws, padded into the den with Brackenclaw leaning against her shoulder. Lionfur padded over, the strong stench of blood had reached his nostrils. He almost gasped at the sight of his clanmates, Mousetail had a bleeding stomach, torn ear and bite wounds on her neck. Brackenclaw's eye had been clawed at, leaving blood pourning from the wound, and Frostpaw was uninjured, but unconscious.
"What happened here?" Lionfur meowed as he left to his stocks of herbs to fetch some Celadine and Burdock root. He meowed over a mouthfull of herbs to his apprentice, "Silverpaw, could you go fetch some cobweb for me? Make sure there aren't any spiders in the cobweb, oh, and Comfrey aswell as Oak Leaf, there should be some dried up at the front of the store."

This was the first time he had to teach his apprentice about helping with wounds. It was the first time he remembered her seeing wounds and having to treat them. Lionfur waited for Silverpaw to fetch what he needed while he prepared the Burdock root and the Celadine, he gently applied the Celadine to Brackenclaw's eye, the warrior flinched back. Mousetail placed down Frostpaw's limp body, "We were attacked by Leafclan when we went to get Frostpaw back. Lucky for them that she wasn't injured. If she was... then," She sheathed and unsheathed her claws, "I'd have given them real wounds to think about."

Lionfur went over to Mousetail, he began to check she didn't break any ribs first, then when something seemed different with her, he whispered into her ear, "How have you been feeling?"
Mousetail was caught off guard, but replied, "Fine, it's nothing but a few scratches and bites."
Lionfur shook his head, "No... that's not what I'm talking about. Are you aware that your soon going to be a mother?"
Mousetail hissed at him, "Your lying to me aren't you? I've only wanted to be one, I'm not a queen yet."
Lionfur meowed, "Medicine cats don't lie, Mousetail... Your belly's bigger then what it has been, plus I can feel your kits... Your going to be a mother."

Mousetail's eyes widened, she was speechless. Brackenclaw asked her, "What is it?"
Mousetail turned to him, "We're going to be parents." Her voice was filled with excitement but trembled a little with fear. She's wondering if she'll be fine.
Brackenclaw purred, "That's great... I mean," He paused to lick her on the cheek, "Your going to be a wonderful mother."
"And you a wonderful father." She murmured.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mousetail and Brackenclaw enter the den, with major or many wounds. (Open to me and Silverpaw) Empty Re: Mousetail and Brackenclaw enter the den, with major or many wounds. (Open to me and Silverpaw)

Post  Silverstream Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Silverpaw returned with her mouth full of cobwebs,comfrey and oak leaf.She dropped the herbs and turned to Mousetail,"Are you really going to be a mother?" her eyes sparkeled with excitment.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Mousetail and Brackenclaw enter the den, with major or many wounds. (Open to me and Silverpaw) Empty Re: Mousetail and Brackenclaw enter the den, with major or many wounds. (Open to me and Silverpaw)

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Mousetail nodded, "If I know your mentor well enough, he never tells lies unless it's for the best for our clan."
Brackenclaw's ears flicked towards the clearing, "Silverstar's calling a meeting."
Lionfur indicated with his head towards the enterance, "Silverpaw, could you tell me what the meeting's about? I'll be fine here while your gone, I just can't leave Brackenclaw, Mousetail or your sister here."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Silverpaw nodded,then padded outside.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Lionfur continued to treat his patients, successfully treating Mousetail's injuries. I have a bad feeling about Brackenclaw's injuries. He began to apply the herbs needed to Brackenclaw's wounds, His eye is beyond repair, There's nothing I can do for him now.

"Is something wrong?" Mousetail meowed, Lionfur realized he must've shown his doubt.
Lionfur meowed, "I can't do anything for Brackenclaw's eye. If he can't see through it once it's clean... then I'm sorry to say that he'll be blind out of that eye."
Brackenclaw's pelt began to rise, "Will this effect my duties as a warrior?"
Lionfur shook his head, "I doubt it. But I still want both of you to rest, no warrior duties until I believe you are fine to go."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 am

Silverpaw returned to Lionfur's den,"Silverstar wants extra patrols near LeafClan's border,and no apprentice can go near LeafClan's border without a warrior.",Silverpaw shivered at the thought of a possible battle between LeafClan and ThunderClan.She shook the thought out of her head and asked Lionfur,"Will they be okay?" she flicked her tail towards Mousetail and Brackenclaw.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:17 am

Lionfur nodded, he turned to Mousetail and Brackenclaw, "They'll be fine, luckily their injuries aren't infected otherwise we'd be in a bit more trouble."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Silverpaw nodded."Are we low on any herbs?I can get them if you need me to.",Silverpaw asked,eager to leave camp.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Lionfur smiled at her eagerness, "We are running low on Marigold in fact. Do you know what Marigold is for?" He kept his smile as he quizzed his apprentice.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Silverpaw thought for a momment,then answered with pride,"Infected wounds.They are chewed to a paste then spat on the wound."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:34 pm

"Very good." Lionfur purred, he indicated with his tail for Silverpaw to fetch the herb, "Do you want to take someone with you?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm

Silverpaw nodded,"That fight with LeafClan is making me worried."she shivered at the thought of LeafClan.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Lionfur nodded, Brackenclaw (Who was still in the den) got to his paws, "I'll go with you."
Lionfur shot a warning glare at the warrior, "Don't you think you had enough wounds to worry about, I had told you to stay inside the camp and take it easy,"
Brackenclaw heaved an exaggerated sigh and sat back down, Lionfur turned back to Silverpaw, "Maybe go and see Silverstar, she'll know who's best to go with you."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Silverpaw nodded,then left the den to go see Silverstar.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Lionfur turned his attention to Frostpaw... Silverpaw's sister was still unconscious, but Lionfur saw that she stirred, then blinked open her eyes. "W-Where am I?" Frostpaw murmured groggily.
Lionfur calmly replied, "Your safe in Thunderclan."
Frostpaw was quickly looking around, "But, That tom... the strange cats... Snowfang-"
"Snowfang's in Starclan now." Lionfur meowed quickly, trying to prevent the apprentice having to go into shock for how much she was saying.
"My mother... Is, dead?" Tears began to form in her eyes.
"Yes... I'm so sorry Frostpaw."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down