The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firepaw and Icepaw are in trouble. (oooooh XD Don worry much... this isn't all bad news) (Oh! Also a clan meeting! Open to all)

3 posters

Go down

Firepaw and Icepaw are in trouble. (oooooh XD Don worry much... this isn't all bad news) (Oh! Also a clan meeting! Open to all) Empty Firepaw and Icepaw are in trouble. (oooooh XD Don worry much... this isn't all bad news) (Oh! Also a clan meeting! Open to all)

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Silverstar had stalked into her den, the two apprentices had followed and joined her inside. Silverstar was pacing in a circle, frustrated with the two. He growled, "Are you both aware with the danger you placed on yourselves?"
Firepaw meowed, "We wanted to help."
Silverstar rounded on her, "You both could've died! It's enough we lost Snowfang, but if we lost two of her daughters, we wouldn't live past it."

Icepaw studied her paws, "We wanted to make sure that Leafclan was giving us our sister... we weren't trying to do anything wrong." Her voice almost squeaked close to the end, reminding Silverstar how young these apprentices actually were. She calmed down, "Icepaw... you haven't covered any fighting practice," She turned to Firepaw as she continued, "And Firepaw, you only had one lesson." The two winced as her icy blue eyes rested on each of them in turn.

"I'm sorry." Firepaw meowed,
Silverstar sat upright and raised her head, "However," The two looked up, both clearly looked confused, "You both fought bravely, risking your lives to defend your clanmates. If you two weren't there, Leafclan may have inflicted more damage then what we left with. You both held the warrior code in placing your clanmates first, and I know of another apprentice in my lifetime who have done such things."
Icepaw tilted her head to one side, "Really? Who?"
Silverstar meowed solemnly, "Me."

The two sisters looked somewhat confused, Silverstar purred in amusement, "I wasn't always a leader you know, I defended my best friend against an impossible battle against Shadowclan, and that was before Tommystar was leader."
"Did you win?" Firepaw asked, her eyes sparkled with excitement.
Silverstar purred, "If we lost, then I'd be in Starclan. I'm going to call a clan meeting, so I want you both to get ready." She left her den, then climbed to high rock.

She yowled out so all could hear, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join here beneath the high rock for a clan meeting."
Icepaw and Firepaw raced to the front, Stonepaw joined his sisters. Lionfur was too busy inside the medicine cat den, to listen.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Firepaw and Icepaw are in trouble. (oooooh XD Don worry much... this isn't all bad news) (Oh! Also a clan meeting! Open to all) Empty Re: Firepaw and Icepaw are in trouble. (oooooh XD Don worry much... this isn't all bad news) (Oh! Also a clan meeting! Open to all)

Post  Silverstream Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Silverpaw came out of Lionfur's den and sat with her siblings in the front.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Firepaw and Icepaw are in trouble. (oooooh XD Don worry much... this isn't all bad news) (Oh! Also a clan meeting! Open to all) Empty Re: Firepaw and Icepaw are in trouble. (oooooh XD Don worry much... this isn't all bad news) (Oh! Also a clan meeting! Open to all)

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Tawnyclaw padded out of the queen's den. Whitefire was out on a hunting trip.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm

Firepaw and Icepaw turned to Silverpaw, excitement and curiousity bubbled up inside them. "I wonder what Silverstar's going to say." Firepaw meowed quietly, the scratch on her cheek was still bleeding, but she didn't seem to notice.

Silverstar then continued once the cats that could hear her had gathered. "Today, Thunderclan had set off on a patrol to collect Frostpaw, whom Leafclan had held her against our will," Yowls of anger broke beneath her,
"Traitors!" One cat yowled,
"Rogues!" Came another yowl.

Silverstar just waited for the cats to die down, she continued, "We were hoping that Leafstar and her clan would be willing to hand over Frostpaw without any trouble. But Stormtail, a tom from Leafclan had attacked us on the border, it appears that Leafstar's patrol were indeed allowed to do so, for Leafstar followed him.
"We possibly would've joined Starclan, if two disobediant apprentices hadn't have followed us there. Firepaw and Icepaw, despite their little training experience, fought bravely, they risked their lives for their clanmates, and I have now reason, to believe their mentors should be proud of them too. But we still need to keep up patrols as normal and get ready for another fight on the border. I doubt Leafstar is happy about their defeat,"

She looked at the apprentices, all sitting at the front, "From now on, I do not wish to have any apprentice on or near the border between Leafclan and Thunderclan. They must be with another warrior on a patrol for this to happen."
Silverstar was about to stand up straight again, but the bite on her paw ached terribly, and she had to hold her paw up to prevent using it. "This gathering is over." She announced, then turned to Tawnyclaw, "I want to see you in my den."

The apprentices all looked around at each other, "Now I feel like their treating us as kits." Stonepaw muttered under his breath, before turning towards the apprentice den.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Tawnypaw padded up to Stonepaw and licked him on the forehead. "Good job, Stonepaw," she said with a certain sparkle in her eyes, something that made her look at them with maturity and responsibility. She then disappeared into the leaders den. "You wanted to see me, Silverstar?"
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:29 am

Silverstar didn't move for a few heartbeats. Her back was turned, as she searched for the right words, But eventually she spoke, "I am worried about Snowfang's kits," She paused, the turned around, "There's something I have kept away from the whole clan."
Her face was expresionless, she didn't wait for Tawnyclaw to speak before meowing, "I have been speaking with Lionfur in private. Several moons ago, I had received a dream, of Fire and Stone striking 3 times. I need you to keep Stonepaw inside camp."

She sighed as she got to her paws, but lifted her injured paw, "I only have three lives left, and soon, I'll be 48 moons old. Lionfur and I both believe that Stonepaw will team up with another cat for the death of a cat with three lives. But I never said anything to Snowfang... She wouldn't forgive me if I did."

((Sorry if it sounds all over the place. Basically, this dream has occured before we began to actually RP, Stonepaw's been prophecised to team up with Lillykit *Of Skyclan* to attack Silverstar. but of coarse, Stonepaw doesn't have this thought in his head at all. Really, his had no problems with Silverstar yet. Silverstar only has three lives and she's pretty old too, so if she doesn't die from being attacked, her age would kill her instead.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:51 pm

((Lol, I guess he will get mad from being monitored all the time?))

"S-Stonepaw? My ap-apprentice?" Tawnyclaw said, shocked. Se couldn't believe it. It was just too....evil. She looked at Silverstar's feet, doing the cat equivalent of frowning.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

((Laughing You guessed it XD))

Silverstar sighed, "I'm sorry Tawnyclaw... I couldn't believe it until Snowfang's kits were born, at first I suspected it was Firepaw who was the fire... but the way she fought to defend her clanmates... she could've killed me there and let Mousetail and Brackenclaw suffer, but she didn't... There must be another cat... There has to be."
Silverstar lowered her head, "Will you do this for me?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm

((Sorry to burst in,but I don't see why I need to make a topic for only like two posts))

Silverpaw padded into Silverstar's den,"Silverstar?Lionfur wanted me to go get some more herbs.Can you get me a warrior to come with me?" she felt like a kit asking to leave camp as she asked Silverstar.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm

((Very Happy Actually, it was right on time. I was sorta hoping you'd post here too))
Silverstar nodded, then turned to Tawnyclaw, "Would you like to go and take Stonepaw with you?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 pm

"Oh? Uh, yes, Silverstar," she said, nodding to both of her questions. She padded of the leaders den, walked into the camp clearing and calledo ut for Stonepaw.. ((like Silverstream, I won't start in the camp clearing for only two posts))
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 am

((XD that's fine.))
Stonepaw padded over towards his mentor, his face remained expressionless.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:27 am

"Your coming with us. When we bring Silverpaw back, we meed to head out to train. We have to make sure your in tip-top waerior shape just in case there's another fight," she told him while gesturing for Silverpaw to take the lead.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Silverpaw nodded,then headed outside of camp.
((I'm going to make a topic,because the forest is obviously not the leader's den XD))
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:16 pm

((Loool))
Stonepaw meowed as they left, "Do you think we'll be attacked again?"
((Also, you don't have to reply here... Just post it in the new topic, once it's made.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Meanwhile, Whitefire returned to the camp with a few other warriors, prey in their jaws. I'll have to ask someone what just went on, the thought, dropping his fresh-kill on the pile while observing all the cats hustling about.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Silverstar left her den, still limping badly on her paw as she made her way towards the medicine cat den. But it wasn't a matter of wanting to get her paw checked, she wanted to make sure Mousetail, Brackenclaw and Frostpaw were OK.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down