The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashclaw and Dreamcloud (Open to any following cats)

Go down

Flashclaw and Dreamcloud (Open to any following cats) Empty Flashclaw and Dreamcloud (Open to any following cats)

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 am

Flashclaw lead Dreamcloud towards one of the beautiful streams that bordered Skyclan. The two sat down, their pelts brushing each other, Flashclaw suddenly meowed, "There's something I've been meaning to say to you... for a while now."
Dreamcloud looked up at him, "Me too."
Flashclaw and Dreamcloud sat in awkwards silence for a little while, then he meowed, "I... I like you," He looked away, rather embarrased, "I've liked you more then friends do..."

Dreamcloud studied him for a bit in silence then meowed, "I was always in love with you." She meowed. Flashclaw looked up, relief and love filled his eyes, "R-really?"
Dreamcloud brushed her muzzle against his, "Yes, but I was worried you wouldn't like me the same way."
The two sat there, purring and twining their tails together. Flashclaw meowed, "Will you be my mate?"
Dreamcloud nodded, then gave him a lick on the cheek. "Let's head back now."
"Ok."
The two got up but paused for a while longer.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down