The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The problem to all (Open to all Starclan cats)

2 posters

Go down

The problem to all (Open to all Starclan cats) Empty The problem to all (Open to all Starclan cats)

Post  Silverstar Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 am

Dawnpaw padded around restlessly. She was watching worried at what she had to tell Lionfur or his new apprentice... or maybe she should speak with Silverstar, "I need to speak with Lionfur." She muttered to herself as she paced back and forth waiting for him. "But this is urgent... I need to tell him what might affect the whole of Thunderclan."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The problem to all (Open to all Starclan cats) Empty Re: The problem to all (Open to all Starclan cats)

Post  Silverstream Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 am

Blackscar saw the nervous aprentice.He walked up to her,"Is something wrong?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

The problem to all (Open to all Starclan cats) Empty Re: The problem to all (Open to all Starclan cats)

Post  Silverstar Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Dawnpaw shivered, "Can't you feel it? Something really bad is going to effect not only Thunderclan but the other clans too." She looked down again, she shivered, then looked up at Blackscar, "Those kittypets at Twolegplace is going to be a real threat."
Berrystar who was giving herself a wash purred, "Kittypets? Tigerstar will know what to do with them, anyway, they're too far away from our territory. We'll be fine."
Dawnpaw meowed, "But can't you feel it? Not all kittypets are soft. You MUST tell Tigerstar."
"But how? Windclan is without a medicine cat."
Dawnpaw hissed, "Can't you tell him in his sleep?"
Berrystar narrowed her eyes, "Fine... I'll speak with Tigerstar when he goes to sleep."

Dawnpaw's fur was fluffed out, "You need to warn him about rogues too... just incase."
Berrystar flicked her tail dismissively as she turned and padded away slowly.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 am

Blackscar listened to Dawnpaw and Berrystar.He then meowed to Dawnpaw,"So I guess me and Greenwind should warn Skyclan."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 am

Dawnpaw nodded, "I know that these rogues may as well force other clans to leave their territory. Or if the kittypets stay in the forest, their twoleg's will search for them. They're a danger to everyone."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down