The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkclan,th clan of living training Dark Forest cats

2 posters

Go down

Darkclan,th clan of living training Dark Forest cats Empty Darkclan,th clan of living training Dark Forest cats

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:43 am

Clan/tribe/territory name:Darkclan
Desired leader:Evilstar[me]
Where the clan is positioned/boundaries:i don't mind where just has to be something like the dark forest.
Past:Darkclan came together by the Dark Forest,the Dark Forest chose a rouge Evil to start the clan in a shadowy forest.Evil was guided to a stone that had a shadowy look on it and a dark forest at said tha it would be called the Shadowstone.That is where Evil reseived her name Evilstar.

Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Darkclan,th clan of living training Dark Forest cats Empty Re: Darkclan,th clan of living training Dark Forest cats

Post  Silverstar Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 am

I'm sorry, I like the bio, but until the other clans have more cats, I won't be accepting more clans. I have said this in a post before that clan creations are closed. I had accepted Eclipseclan before I posted that up.

Sorry for any inconveniance.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down