The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medicine and Leadership (Clan meeting, OPEN TO ALL ECLIPSECLAN CATS)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Medicine and Leadership (Clan meeting, OPEN TO ALL ECLIPSECLAN CATS) Empty Medicine and Leadership (Clan meeting, OPEN TO ALL ECLIPSECLAN CATS)

Post  NKninja Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 am

It's been 4 sunrises since Splattertop met with the Starclan cats at the Moonstone. With many decisions the medicine cat had to approve, the She-cat ventured into the camp she once saw as a lower class.

With a burdon on her back, the former deputy pounced onto a large, fallen tree. "Let all cats that can catch their own prey join me under the Spire Log for a clan meeting." Echostar called nimbly, but her tone filling the camp easily.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Medicine and Leadership (Clan meeting, OPEN TO ALL ECLIPSECLAN CATS) Empty Re: Medicine and Leadership (Clan meeting, OPEN TO ALL ECLIPSECLAN CATS)

Post  Polaris-kit Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 am

Bengalkit dashed out of the nursery.

Polaris-kit
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Medicine and Leadership (Clan meeting, OPEN TO ALL ECLIPSECLAN CATS) Empty Re: Medicine and Leadership (Clan meeting, OPEN TO ALL ECLIPSECLAN CATS)

Post  Little Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 pm

Poppykit ran out of the nursery, stumbling down on a rock. She shook her fur and got up, running back across the clearing to Echostar, trying to groom her fur as she ran across. She sat down abruptly below Echostar, her eyes gleaming. "I wonder what it is!" she meowed excitedly.

ooc: When is Poppy's ceremony and training going to begin? She's been a kit for a really long time.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 am

OOC: Hold your horses Little!

Splattertop padded out from his den, Settling down near the rocky incline of the Spire Log.
Echostar took a long glance of concern to the Medicine Cat. When the Tom nodded cooly, Echostar cleared her throat. "As we all know, Diamondstar disappeared with no true explanation why." Her head lowered to the bark she stood on, " And because of this, I stand before you as the new leader of Eclipseclan. But now that I have sustained my role as Deputy, I must choose another."

Echostar's eyes scanned the clustered group of clan cats, her tan and dark brown pelt slightly rustling to think of a proper cat to have by her side. Then, her eyes rested on a shaded tom near the shadows. " Smokeshadow," She called, "Please step forward."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

ooc: D; *emo corner*

IC: Poppykit looked around at Smokeshadow. "Congrats, Smokeshadow!" she squeaked.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:14 am

OOC: Insert Ezzie!!!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 am

((DX Sozzy, school's been a pain.))
Smokeshadow blinked in a slight surprise, yet the shock passed him quickly as he got to his paws and made his way to the front. He swerved through the clan to make his way to the front.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:48 am

ooc: Wait... I get the title now Very Happy Le ceremony for Poppy too! *brain-dead*
Excuse me. I've been taking the MEAP all week, and I'm just tired.

IC: Poppykit watched as Smokeshadow went up.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 am

Echostar turned his head to the dark tom, nodding her head softly "I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. Smokeshadow will be the new deputy of Eclipseclan."

Splattertop raised his head softly, unsure of Echostar's choice in deputy. Even from this, he still chanted with joy, " Smokeshadow, Smokeshadow!"
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Polaris-kit Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Bengalkit cheered his name"Smokeshadow!!!smokeshadow!!!"

Polaris-kit
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 am

Echostar flinched her tail to the side, calling Smokeshadow for dismissal from under the Spire Log.
"Now, since I got that out of the way," She began, " I believe there is a newcomer among us that deserves to be truly part in the roles of Eclipseclan," Her bright eyes rested onto a small small, silver and black kit. " Poppykit, please step forward." She called.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Poppykit heard her name called and her heart skipped. She stepped forward, her eyes gleaming, shining blue and her shiny white and black fluffy pelt shining in the sunlight.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 am

Echostar's eyes flashed towards Poppykit, letting off a soft giggle under her breath to the excitement of the kit. " Poppykit. You have reached the age of six moons, and it's time for you to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your clan name, you will be known as Poppypaw." her head turned towards the medicine cat softly, " Your mentor will be Splattertop. I hope he passes down all he has learned to you."

Splattertop lifted himself from his grassy seat, padding softly towards Poppypaw. When he was close enough, he leaned his head down towards his new, and first, apprentice. "Congratulations, Poppypaw," He murmured softly, touching noses with the she-cat.

Monarchleaf sprung with exaggerated joy to the two, "Poppypaw! Poppypaw!" You adorable thing! Splattertop should be proud.
Even though Snakekit was still missing and out of sight, the queen tried putting a good outcome to the recent tragedy.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Polaris-kit Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 am

"poppypaw poppypaw!!"Bengalkit yowled not really imtrested.

Polaris-kit
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:14 pm

ooc: *interested

IC: Poppykit... no, Poppypaw. She liked the sound of it. "I'll be the best apprentice ever!" Poppypaw squealed to Splattertop, her eyes shining.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 am

"I'm positive you will be," Splattertop purred, his eyes gleaming with appreciation to the motivation of his apprentice.

"The clan meeting is now over," Echostar mewed, pouncing off of the Spire Log with small precision, due to her lack of sleep from her travel to moonstone.
I can't keep it a secret forever, She thought, padding into her new den.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:37 am

((Sorry guys, I've been at my dad's last weekend to celebrate my birthday. I can't access the net there. XD ))

Smokeshadow was back where the dark shadows were again after the slight surprise of being announced deputy reached him. He looked across the clearing at Poppypaw with Splattertop. Poppypaw's excitement caused memories to resurface into his own mind. The excitement he felt when he was called Smokepaw, how Smokepaw's eyes glowed with anticipation and his heart raced as he eagerly woke up early on purpose to wake up his mentor, who's name was Snowfall. She was a pretty white she- cat with leaf green eyes that glowed every time she was offered a chance for a battle or patrol.
Where did that excitement all go? I wish that tragedy didn't happen... Snowfall would be here otherwise.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Polaris-kit Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Bengalkit looked at Smokeshadow then growled on frustration before stomping off to the nursery.

Polaris-kit
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Monarchleaf paused as she noticed Bengalkit seeming quite more stubborn then usual. " Bengalkit," She called, padding into the nursery after the she-kit, " Are you okay? Is something bothering you?" The queen mewed when side by side with her.

Splattertop cocked his head to the side from Bengalkit's frustration, but just raised his shoulders, and turned his attention back to Poppypaw. " I say that you should be able to see the whole clan territory now," He mewed, "I'll show you all the places to gather herbs, berries, or just a stream to collect water if needed."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Polaris-kit Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Bengalkit looked at monarchfall and sighed"it's nothing it's just I'm tired of being in the nursery and I want to be an apprentice like poppypaw.."

Polaris-kit
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 am

Monarchleaf sighed softly, as she's heard other kits say the same before. "It's okay, darling. You will be, it's just not your time yet, but it will faster then any bird raging through an updraft." She let out a smile to Bengalkit, resting her fluffy tail onto her small back. "Believe me," She mewed, "Without you in the nursery, Birdkit would be the only one there, and with her brother gone, it wouldn't be any better."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Polaris-kit Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:25 am

"it's just made my life harder since my mother died...."Bengalkit mewed as she looked up a tear swelled in her eyes.

Polaris-kit
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 pm

"Finally!" Excitment pulsed through Poppypaw when Splattertop told her she'd see the territory, where she was found.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 am

Monarchleaf's eyes narrowed to the kit, and she gently touched noses. " I can understand you feeling sad for your mother. But that happened moons ago, try to think positive from now on," she gave out a soft smile, her eyes narrowed in sympathy to Bengalkit. " In due of only a moon or two, you'll be an apprentice as well."

Splattertop was very happy to see the enthusiasm of Poppypaw, even though it was just a small travel around the territory.
"Now then," he began, " I think we should get going, shall we?" He paused for a moment, thinking if he needed anything before the two would leave in a partial patrol. He subsided the thoughts as he knew nothing else was really important at that moment. The tom flicked his tail to Poppypaw, padding towards the entrance of the camp.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Polaris-kit Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:58 am

"i know it's just hard not to forget her when I sleep by myself in her moss bed."Bengalkit mewed

Polaris-kit
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum