The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The search patrol returns, and a new drama unfolds

3 posters

Go down

The search patrol returns, and a new drama unfolds Empty The search patrol returns, and a new drama unfolds

Post  Silverstar Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:48 am

The patrol returned, Brackenclaw in the lead, followed by Firepaw, Aristeal, Foxfang, Phoenix and at the rear was Blackrose.
The clan lay quiet as they noticed two rogue looking loners and another she- cat who's pelt looked so badly kept that she appeared to be a rogue herself.
Lionfur exited the nursery, he appeared to once again have no success in getting Mousetail to eat for he held a water vole in his jaws. He paused to look at Brackenclaw, then he appeared to shake his head as he left for the medicine cat den.
Brackenclaw felt hurt, especially when Mousetail exited the den.
Her fur which was usually soft and shining, was dull and brittle, her eyes were glazed with grief and lack of food. Her skeletal features were strongly visible and she had the scent of sickness.
Firepaw almost gaged with the stench.
"Brackenclaw." Mousetail's meow was merely a rasping whimper. Her voice cracked and made her sound like an elder.
Brackenclaw nodded to his mate, his face had no other expression but grief.
"We may know where Poppykit is." He meowed quickly.
Mousetail's ears pricked up, she meowed weakly, "Where?"
"Don't worry, we'll find her... but please eat something." He almost begged her.
Mousetail sighed and dragged her way back to the nursery. Brackenclaw watched after her, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Lionfur raced back towards Mousetail with the same water vole, "You have to eat this, please... for your kit's sake." was the quiet but desperate meow of Lionfur as he eventually managed to get Mousetail to eat it.
He and Brackenclaw exchanged glances of relief. This may allow Mousetail to produce enough milk for Heavykit to survive.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The search patrol returns, and a new drama unfolds Empty Re: The search patrol returns, and a new drama unfolds

Post  Little Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Foxfang stepped up behind the cats. "I know where Poppykit is... or at least I'm pretty sure," she meowed to Mousetail with a weak smile. "While they held me prisoner, I think I saw her. Along with a couple other kits... and they were stolen from EclipseClan. They were forced to fight each other, and I think that if we don't get Poppykit quick... she'll have the same fate." Her expression turned grim, her smile turning, and her eyes dulling at the thought of it.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

The search patrol returns, and a new drama unfolds Empty Re: The search patrol returns, and a new drama unfolds

Post  NKninja Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 am

Heavykit, who was only panting from lack of protein, was slumped next to his mother. The he-kit's nostrils started to flare, as something else came into his scent. Noticing that it smelled like his sister, he started to shift and squeal for the first time in days.

Aristeal bumped into the conversation softly, her eyes glazed with dried tears webbed into her face. " I remember their being two other Skyclan kits with them as well. And another cat by the name of... I don't recall his name. But he was as large as a Tiger!"

Tinykit's ears pricked to the sound of the strangers from the outside of the nursery, not noticing that they had entered. Her ears pricked when she heard the voice of a stranger, and something about Tiger. Soon enough, she sprang from the nursery, and pushed towards the patrol, and rogues, "What's going on?!" She butted in.
Yarrowstream was asleep at the time, and didn't notice her kit pushing with confusing out of the nursery. Awkwardly, she slumped to the side, and let out an unconscious sigh.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:47 am

Mousetail blinked, "It's good to see that you're back home Foxfang." She meowed weakly. Lionfur had left and returned with a mouse this time, in hope to get Mousetail back to her usual strength. To Lionfur's delight, Mousetail ate and decided to groom herself and Heavykit.
She turned to Foxfang, "Is this place far?" She asked, more energy could be heard in her voice and her eyes were a little brighter, but it was obvious that she needed more food.
Lionfur sighed in relief, he turned to exit the nursery. But now our Fresh kill is running dangerously low and we are low on warriors... We can't afford to send out any warriors... I hope Tawnyclaw can think of what to do.

Brackenclaw disappeared into the Leader's den, Firepaw watched as his tail tip disappeared. She looked over to her mentor, Mousetail appeared to be eating now. Hopefully Tawnyclaw would send out a patrol to help bring Poppykit home.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 pm

"It's not far... but it's not too short," Foxfang replied weakly. "And, thanks... it's really good to be back," she purred as she looked up, and for the first time in almost a moon she felt happy, as the trees slightly swayed in the soft colorful breeze, and the sun shining brightly. With her fur just recently groomed in awhile, the sunlight shone fiercly on her fox-colored pelt. Her eyes filled with emotion and her gaze became suttle.
Good to be home...
She let out a restful sigh, and blinked with tiredness. She just realized how tired she was. She made out a long yawn, and blinked again. "Do you think I can go to the warriors den for a bit?" she asked hurridly.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Tinykit lowered her ears in soft annoyance, " Not until you tell me, Foxfang, why these rogues are here and WHY they smell like Tiger!" She growled, nearly spitting, but holding that part in.

NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:18 pm

"Tinykit, you'll probably hear it later." She flicked her tail.

ooc: Fayul post |D
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Mousetail nodded to Foxfang, "Rest in the nursery... I want to see how much dirt I can remove from your pelt." Her soft words were just a cover up for her true feelings. She was scared to have another clan mate leave her. "It will be warm in here since Lionfur insisted there was to be more leaves to block out any wind passing through." She meowed quickly.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat May 11, 2013 5:32 pm

"But..." Tinykit's ears flinched downward for a moment, nearly admitting defeat, until she pricked back into shape " No! Foxfang, you have to tell me! Now! It must be important.. I want to know!"
She bounded to Foxfang's, not showing any signs of shutting up.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down