The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane// Thunderclan

3 posters

Go down

Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane// Thunderclan Empty Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane// Thunderclan

Post  Unforgiven Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:47 am

Kit's name:
Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane

gєη∂єя:
Male

αρρєαяαη¢є:
Wolfkit would be born as a dark brown tabby, with the normal light blue of any newborn. After a while, the blue will fade slowly to a deep Sea-Green, with amber flecks on the outside edge of the iris. As he matures into apprenticehood, the almost black coat will lighten to a light brown, and the outer coat will stop growing once it reaches medium length. I'm hoping for some battle scars later in life. Once he is of elder age, he will go blind, and thus, his eyes will become a pale blue-grey.

ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Headstrong. Headstrong and loyal, willing to go to any length to defend his family, his friends, and his clan. THe headstrong part can be a daily hinderence, as he likes to do things is own way, instead of the way his superiors want him to do it. Maybe his greatest flaw, but also one of his greatest weapons. The little guy is also determinded as well, striving to push himself beyond everyody's expectations by any means possible. Even if it means his own death, He'll do it. The Determination is often one's uprising, as well as downfall. It means he'll do great things, then be cut down young.

ρℓσтѕ:
I'm not really sure about anything for kithood, maybe sneaking out of the nursery every now and then to go out on an adventure, play hunting, or helping the apprentices with their chores. As an apprentice, he'll be rebellious and determined, so maybe he'll directly defy one of the two leaders and be banned for a month, or he could be some sort of hero by rescuing lost kits. As a warrior, I'm thikning a few apprentices, then stopping for a while while he pursues a mate, or looking for a long-lost friend. Later in life, He's going to be a blind elder so I can make him a great story-teller. I'm also hoping he can learn the wolf language.

яρ ѕαмρℓє:
Outnumbered. Outgunned. Out of his mind. Wolfkit was all alone, surronded by unknown cats and forests. He heard a rustling in the bushes behind him, then a squeal as one of his nursery-mates leaped on him from seemingly nowhere. The mass of fur and energy fell to the ground with a slight thud, with Wolfkit on the bottom, mewling, "Get off of me!" Even as a kit, he was assertive and headstrong. That may have been his downfall, but not today. In a surge of adrenaline-induced power and speed, the tiny kit pushed up off the ground, sending the older and larger kit toppling off of Wolfkit. "I thought your mommy told you to leave me alone?" He accused, and was satisfied to see the older run off. Now I can finally explore in peace.... THe brown tabby kit thought, and went to do that.

Then he heard it.

The heavy panting of canines, the crashing through the undergrowth as a wolf burst from the bushes the kit had leaped at him from. Wolfkit fell back, squealing. The great grey beast's fierce demeanor was all but dropped as the wolf gave an almost sorry look. The kit trembled as the wolf padded gently towards him, gently grasping his scruff. Now Wolfkit was afraid, but not as much. If it had wanted to eat him, it would have by now. Right?

Apparently so. The wolf picked him up, and started padding along with a series of yips, yowls, and barks. Wolfkit could pick up some parts, they sounded feline enough. Ok... Scared... Hungry... That's what he picked up. So the wolf was scared, worried about him, and thought I was hungry. Understandable, as the tiny kit's stomach was growling. The wolf dropped him gently at the back outside wall of the nursery. "Thank you..." Wolfkit mewled, but the wolf was already gone. It would fuel his life for a while, the strength of the wolf. The compassion of the wolf. The honor. It was a gift. A gift from the past, a donation for the future. After his adventure, Wolfkit padded back into the nursery, not even caring what he looked like, and fell asleep.

σтнєя:
I got nothing. If you want to suggest a plot, I'm all ears.
Oh, and I had low muse through this.

Unforgiven
Unforgiven
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://thebestwarriors.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane// Thunderclan Empty Re: Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane// Thunderclan

Post  Unforgiven Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Um... Bump?
Unforgiven
Unforgiven
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://thebestwarriors.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane// Thunderclan Empty Re: Wolfskit// Wolfspaw// Wolfsbane// Thunderclan

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 am

(The first thing I noticed was that there was no "which-Clan0you're-in" until I saw the title. XD)
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 am

Sorry I have been slack with bios. Accepted!
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down