The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowerheart of Thunderclan

2 posters

Go down

Flowerheart of Thunderclan Empty Flowerheart of Thunderclan

Post  Icekit Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:09 am

Name: Flowerheart

Clan: Thunderclan

Personality: Kind, cooperative and gentle. Flowerheart can have her highs and perks, but she's not one to double cross. Through promising her claws to defend her clan to the end, Flowerheart is a determined she- cat to do what is right. (But if she has to break the code for the good of her clan, she will.) She has many friends, unfortunately she also has some ties in Nightclan and Leafclan. (You guys could make Bios if you'd like to be a sibling.)

Description: Flowerheart has a pure white pelt with patches of ginger, she also has a light ginger (almost cream) striped tail and pretty amber eyes. She has a small scar behind her right ear from a close shave with a badger.

past(Optional): Flowerheart refuses to reveal past events, like how her family are spread about in different clans. (I'll give you a hint so far... Duskfur and Shadowfang. I got Silverstar's permission to do this since I asked her. If I read the past posts correctly, Duskfur and Shadowfang were abandoned by their mother and their younger sister was taken away. Guess that was an pportune moment to reintroduce her.)
Icekit
Icekit
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Flowerheart of Thunderclan Empty Re: Flowerheart of Thunderclan

Post  Silverstar Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to Thunderclan Icekit.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down