The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aristeal and Flowingwhisp

4 posters

Go down

Aristeal and Flowingwhisp Empty Aristeal and Flowingwhisp

Post  NKninja Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 am

Flowingwhisp, Gloomy as always, padded warily against the river, feeling the cold lapping waves against her paws. Even though her feet were drastically numb by now, she didn't care. Why should she? She'd rather be dead then anything by now... With no son or even mate to comfort her, she was practically hollow. Blank. Distant.
" Oh dear! What's wrong?" a voice rasped from behind her. Instantly, Flowingwhisp flung her head to the voice, but took no reaction revealed in her eyes, still pale and dull with sorrow. " Who are you? And what do you want?" She first mewed, slightly barring her teeth to the stranger.
"Oh... Me? I was just going to help you. I was sent from your Child..... Ott-- Otterday?" the she-cat stuttered slightly, messing with her ringing collar.
"I said... NAME!" Flowingwhisp hissed coarsely, unsheathing her claws now.
"Okay... My name's Alena." She lied calmly. Luckily in Flowingwhisp's mind, it was enough to be convincing, And she sheathed her claws, and sat down slowly. Alena.... Must definitely be a Kittypet... And if she means Otternight... Then possibly... My Child DIDN'T leave me!
"I'm sorry, go on," She sad laxly, Maintaining not to hug 'Alena'.
Oh crap.. Where to go from here! Aristeal thought, beginning to grow a bit scared of how to act this out... " Well.. He explained to me, that the reason he left... Was because he didn't want you looking like this." And boom goes the dynamite, she added in her mind as Flowingwhisp's eyes lit up, Jaw open... " He misses you.. But he can't leave his clan.. Not as in his ranks--" "-- What do you mean he can't come back! HE'S MY SON!" Flowingwhisp spat, twitching her eye slightly.
Already slight brain manipulation was done on this poor soul, Aristeal though as she made a 'shhh' sound with her tongue.
" Calm down dear, your fur will get ruined." she added slowly,
" Dispondence may fall under your paws, but they will only sink slower when your claws begin to rake," she hissed slowly in her ear, taking a quick breath for each and every word, like a melting icicle, sinking slowly into the earth.. Drip... Drip.. Drip.

With immediate reactions, Aristeal thrashed into the river, to escape any reply from the slow processing spirit. She is different, she thought to herself, holding her breath mightily against the current. Swimming downstream was a quick escape on her behalf... But she needed more research.. The young tom would be perfect to sink in some evidence.
How could she already be tinkered with? Do I have more game? No! I killed all off when I had the chance....

Flowingwhisp just stared blankly at the river, and began to walk over to the slowly drifting water. She paused quickly to see her reflection in the water. She felt... Strange inside, a tingly feeling when she saw her matted face. Tear drops dried in her fur, her pink nose, fluffed up as ever. And most of all.. A small notch in her ear.. Aristeal or 'Alena' intentionally raked her claws against her ear in escape.. Blood now trickling amazingly quickly down her fur. Her usual reaction would be to vomit into the river in disgust. But she stood there, looking in the reflection..
Suddenly.. A smile began to spread across her wrinkled face, and she immediately threw her head into the river.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Aristeal and Flowingwhisp Empty Re: Aristeal and Flowingwhisp

Post  Silverstar Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:25 pm

((Is this topic open?))
Bluepelt, a Riverclan queen was going for a walk near the border. She needed a drink, despite how the clan would tell her not to leave. she was upwind from the other cats, and so she wasn't aware of any others around. I feel so alive! Not supposed to be in camp yet, here I am.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:19 am

((Sure! Go ahead))

Flowingwhisp raised her head from the water, noticing Bluepelt appearing from afar.
Her gloominess got the best of her again as she thrashed the remaining water off of her face, " Bluepelt! What are you doing here?" she called cooly, Licking her paw briefly and washing off the remaining blood on her ear.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 pm

((Whoops! Just read a mistake I made. I'll fix it later.))
Bluepelt flinched, Oh no! She turned until she spotted the source of the call. It's Flowingwhisp...
"I just needed a drink." She meowed back. still standing at the water's edge, too frightened to move.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

ooc: Can I join?

IC: Littelight padded out of the camp and headed towards the river for some hunting, and walking a bit further he spotted Bluepelt and Followingwhisp "Oh, hello" he greeted
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 am

OOC: Sure, doesn't matter Very Happy

IC:
Flowingwhisp turned her attention over to Littlelight, Why can't I just be alone?! she thought to herself, bringing up a fake, and weak smile in welcome. Turning back to Bluepelt, she noticed how stiff she was, but, that didn't matter too much to her. " You know your not supposed to be out of camp, don't you?" She whispered slowly to her.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Bluepelt nodded slowly, but didn't say anything. Surely! but I needed a drink.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 pm

"Do you guys want to hunt?" Littlelight asked, he was in a hunting mood, but he kinda wanted to be with clanmates
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:11 am

Bluepelt's ears pricked up, "That sounds great!"
It seems as if Littlelight doesn't care that I have to be inside camp.
"But I need to get a drink first."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm

"Alright" Littlelight said back "what about you Followingwhisp?" he asked
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:25 am

A jet-black she-cat appeared on the scene, her walk almost looked like she's floating above the ground. When she saw the other cats, she stopped a good distance between them and her, and waited to see what they will do.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:34 am

OOC: It's Flowingwhisp.. Not Followingwhisp.. Very Happy

IC: Flowingwhisp only shrugged, what harm could hunting do really? She gave a cool glance to Bluepelt, and padded over to Littlelight.
It was strange for her.. Despite her age, she was practically the size of an apprentice, and towards Littlelight, she seemed even smaller. She suggested to herself that it truly didn't matter, and she tensed up her fur, feeling as if someone was watching.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:44 am

The she-cat smiled grimly. The cats will see me soon enough. As she took a step closer, and knowingly stepped on a twig, making it crack loudly, spiltting the silence that hung heavily in the air.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 am

Bluepelt's ears pricked up at the sound of the twig crack. She began to feel a great wave of unease.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 pm

"Hello?" Littlelight turned "hmm... probaly nothing... so where should we hunt first?" Littlelight said, turning back around to Flowingwhisp and Bluepelt
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:36 am

Just when should I who myself? The dark she-cat debated within herself, still watching for any sudden moves from the group of cats.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 am

Bluepelt, who had just finished having a drink indicated with her tail towards the base of an oak. "Why not start over there? It's cool enough for mice to want to hide prehaps."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:30 pm

"Okay" Littlelight padded over to the area, looking around for some prey

ooc: We're in RiverClan, shouldn't we be catching fish? XD
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down