The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A suprise (open)

+2
Silverstream
Silverstar
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A suprise (open) Empty A suprise (open)

Post  Silverstar Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 am

Inide the leader's den, there was an unusual quiet, and a gap was carved at the back, forcing a blinding light into the den. All that could be seen at this moment was Silverstar's body, lying down. However, the strangeness in this was that, there was no rising and falling chest. Her silver pelt was matted with blood, standing over the body, was Stonepaw and a loner she- cat.

Stonepaw was looking at the body, his face showed no emotion, the loner ((Ginger he has a crush on, but she doesn't know it)) had a blood stained muzzle, Stonepaw backed into the corner, trying to hide from the vision of Silverstar's dead eyes, which was staring straight at him, the light that normally showed light, had faded. Ginger hissed, "We have to dispose of the body! Either that or run for it!"

Stonepaw shook his head slowly, "What have I done?" he murmured, chills were sent down his spine.
Ginger growled, "You eliminated a problem, now your mentor, Tawnyfur can become a miserable leader."
Stonepaw turned on her, his hackles rising and fury filled his eyes, "Tawnyclaw!" he corrected.
Ginger shook her head, "Whatever, let's just get out of here! You promised me we would go to Leafclan or Nightclan and tell them about Silverstar losing her last life," She took a step forwards until she was right next to his ear and she whispered persuasively, "We could lead a group to take Thunderclan... you could lead it."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A suprise (open) Empty Re: A suprise (open)

Post  Silverstream Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:31 am

Silverpaw took a deep breath before entering the den. Her eyes were shut tightly, she hoped she wasn't to late. "Silverstar! I have an urgent message from StarClan!" She opened her eyes, expecting to see her leader alert and ready for battle, but instead she saw something horrid.

Before her was a silver tabby, her pelt stained with bright red blood. Her eyes, glazed over. She was obviously dead. Silverpaw gazed over her battered body, shocked when she discovered who it was.

Lying in front of her was none other then Silverstar.

Beside her was her brother, Stonepaw, and a strange she-cat, a loner by the scent of it. She was about to accuse the loner of murder when she spotted her brothers claws. They were coated in blood. "S-Stonepaw?!" Her voice was strained, a lump grew in her throat. She found it hard to speak. The tears started with just one drop, but the tears fell, and fell, and fell. She pushed the two cats away and buried her face in Silverstar's warm and familiar pelt. The entire forest felt silent, as if they were all in mourning as well. Not a single pawstep or rustling could be heard beyond the den's walls. Sunlight beamed through the clouds, as if it was straining to shine. No wind blew, as if it was afraid to break the silence. Silverpaw lay in silence, willing to stay there forever. The forest grew still, as if StarClan was mourning the loss too. No cat dared to speak. Even Silveraw's wails sounded distant. She forgot how to speak, walk, and she forgot who and where she was.

The world was completely silent.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am

Icepaw, whom was only visible to Silverpaw, was staring at the body in shock, "She... Silverstar was on her... last life?"

Stonepaw, now more fearfull stared at Silverpaw, then Ginger.
Ginger hissed, "Stonepaw! Block the enterance! Don't let her get out."
Stonepaw immediately obeyed, "What are you going to do?"
Ginger growled as her claws came out of their sheaths, "We can't let anyone see us like this! I'm going to finish the job."

She leaped out at Silverpaw, but suddenly, a blurr flashed past as a red tabby she cat leaped at the loner in her sister's defence.
Ginger hissed, "Who-?"
"I'm NOT letting you kill our medicine cat!" Firepaw screeched as she leaped at the loner, scouring her nose.

Stonepaw watched on in suprise, Ginger yowled at him, "Do something!"
Firepaw was distracted, giving Ginger the appropriate timing to knock the she cat away.
Stonepaw looked outside, he turned and hissed, "Let's get out of here!" and raced off around the den, squeezing through the barrier where a hole was made for Ginger to get in.

Ginger spat at Firepaw, who had bit down on her tail. Ginger slashed at Firepaw, who refused to let go. Ginger eventually broke free, giving Firepaw more scars and even got her left eye.
Firepaw let go, yowling in pain, leaving Ginger to race out after Stonepaw.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:57 am

Tawnyclaw slumped into camp. After another failed look for her lost brother, she was about to give up. The devastating news of Silverstar being on her last life really hurt her too. As she approached the leader's den, she heard yowling and watched as a familiar-smelling cat raced out of the hole. Stonepaw? A mysterious cat followed. Too stunned to react, she watched the cat make a getaway. Shocked, she slowly crawled into the den and laid her eyes upon a gruesome sight. In the center of the den was the mutilated familiar body of her leader, Silverstar. Silverpaw and Firepaw were also in the den. She lied there, her right eye slightly twitching, and when she spoke up, her voice crackled as if old age had settled upon her.
"What is it that goes on here? Why....Why's that our leader, who I dare not speak the name of or burst into terrible tears, lie so motionless and mutilated? Why hath Starclan done so? Pleaded so? You, Silverpaw....Please explain. Do you know why....s-such a great and powerful leader of the clan....ap-pears to be s-slain, to sleep with her ancestors? I do not understand....Such pitiful woe! She did doth teach the leaves to spring up, and now the whole forest and thee shall wrinkle and die in the unbearable sadness of her mournful.....p-passing!"
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Since Silverpaw didn't respond, Firepaw meowed, "Stonepaw lead a rogue in here... they were about to kill Silverpaw!" She stopped, and looked up at the deputy. "You'll have to be our leader...

((Have to go, byes!))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Tawnyclaw stared at the orange apprentice for a long time, then started to breath heavily. ".......mine own apprentice has betrayed us....How dare he? What.....And now....I must lead something as so great and consummate as Thunderclan......" She then lied down on her side, hyperventilating slightly.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:46 am

A figure stood in the shadows, its jet-black pelt blending itself perfectly to the dark areas where the sunshine can't reach.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm

((Eld, may I ask... What's with the super cool shakespearian language? XD))
Firepaw lowered her head, a few drops of scarlet tricked down the bridge of her nose and collected near her tear duct. it collected some tears before trickling down her cheek, and finally fell to the ground. Her body was trembling, her whiskers twitching in anger, "T-Tawnyclaw," She looked at their deputy, a new light shone in her eyes, "You'll have to let the clan know about this..."

there was a feeling of tension, as if Silverstar's spirit hadn't gone to Starclan yet, and was waiting around, watching, for Tawnyclaw's reply. "Call a meeting..." There was a weak voice, but no one seemed to hear it.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Tawnyclaw slowly stopped and stood. She felt....something....a sort of tension...."What was that?" she asked, thinking she just heard a faint voice tell her to call a meeting. A new light came into her eyes as she realized that she, Tawnyclaw, is to become the leader of Thunderclan and accepted it. "Yes, I must...After this, Firepaw, your and anyone's wound must be attended by the gentle Lionfur." She then exited out of the den and jumped on top of the Highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join underneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

((New topic? Also, I really don't know....it seemed fitting, though. X3))

Last edited by eldunariabrglaedr on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:06 am

OOC: Isn't this just starting? But oh well....

IC: The shadowy loner smiled grimly to herself as she continued her watch, and listening to what was going on in the camp. Not that she was a spy, no! Just an out-of-luck, sadly dirty she-cat loner looking for some fun. Or rather, pranks.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am

((Ill let you opwn the topic eld. Very Happy ))Firepaw reluctantly left her leaders limp and lifeless body behind.The cats of Thunderclan began to.gather, confused and oblivious to the fact that Silverstar wasn‘t the one up, They watched Tawnyclaw, suspicios murmuring broke out.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Foxfang padded out of the warriors den "What's going on?" she yawned, walking up to Silverpaw "I was trying to sleep"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 pm

"Unfortunately, one of our own has taken the last life of the great leader Silverstar." Tawnyclaw paused, waiting for the gasps and the meows of outrage rang out. "Poor Silverstar, what has she done to deserve this?" she heard one cat say. "Silverstar was on her last life? Why didn't she tell us?" "Who did this, we demand to know!" yelled another. "And I, as deputy, shall take her place. We shall stand vigil tonight, and I will decide who shall be the next deputy to take my place. Also, tomorrow evening, I shall head off to Mothermouth."
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

The sounds of yowling quietened down as a sudden sadness and eerie silence gripped the clan. Some cats murmured something, but nothing much else. Lionfur looked around the group, "Where's Stonepaw?" he meowed, noticing the apprentice wasn't there.
Firepaw raised her voice a little, "He's the one who killed Silverstar."
A burst of shock rippled around.
"That traitor!" Yowled one.
"Rogue!" Yowled another.
Lionfur sighed, sitting back down, suddenly being engulfed with yowls of hatred towards the once quiet apprentice.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Tawnyclaw looked down sadly as she listened to the entire clan throwing insults at the apprentice. Suddenly she heard a yowl that rang above all the rest. "YOU, Tawnyclaw, set this entire thing up, didn't you? Stonepaw was your apprentice, after all!"
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Foxfang let out a gasp "Tawnyclaw would've never let this happen!" her mew rang out throughout the clan "Now everybody just settle down! It'll be easier to think of what to do without a bunch of cats yelling and howling!"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Tawnyclaw looked up, shocked. "I am a noble cat! I would not throw away my dignity and pride to hurt a dear friend of mine! And what have you the proof? Are you a coward, using your raspy tongue to blame and blasphemy me based on outrageous hypotheses?" The crowd went silent. Tawnyclaw sighed, claming down. "Now, Foxfang is correct. We must all stay calm. By sundown I should have the new deputy. This meeting is over."
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 am

The shadowed loner she-cat sighed. Since the Gathering was over so quickly, might as well get away. No use standing here and getting discovered. With that, she disappeared into the misty forest.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:15 pm

There was some uncertain murmuring. Brackenclaw hissed at a small group of cats, "Tawnyclaw has been our loyal deputy for a long time! How DARE you think otherwise!"

((Anyone want to be a cat who disaggrees? because here would be the best time to post.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:17 am

OOC: when you mean disagree, do you mean ' Tawnyclaw's a traitor' or ' He's noble and wouldn't do such a thing'?

Yarrowstream, who was one with the crowd of gasping clan-mates, began to delude from the group, glanced uncertainly at Brackenclaw and Tawnyclaw, then calmly eased her young child Tinykit with her tail.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Foxfang sighed, padding over to Yarrowstream "Hello Yarrowstream, how has Tinykit been?"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm

((As in "Tawnyclaw's a traitor" Cause I have no cats that would think so.))

As the gathering had broken up, Firepaw walked away slowly, her tail dragging and head hung as if in shame. Two sisters, and her mother are dead, it turns out her brother is a murderor and there are cats blaming Tawnyclaw, What if Stonepaw was the one that poisened Frostpaw, and what if he... She winced at the pain she felt, it wasn't physical, but it hurt just as bad.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:03 pm

((And I don't have any other cats in Thunderclan besides Whitefire, who is missing. :/ ))

As Tawnyclaw jumped down from the Highrock, she scanned the group of clanmates. Her eyes rested on who she decided to pick. If no one else came to her and suggested another cat more worthy, she would most likely pick that one. Then she went off into her den, wincing as she accidentally laid her eyes upon the dead corpse of Silverstar.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Foxfang watched Tawnyclaw walk into the leaders den I kinda she picks me... Foxfang stifled a sigh
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 am

Brackenfur turned away, nodding to Lionfur, whom was making his way to the leader‘s den to prepare Silverstar‘s body for ritual. There was an unspoken comment to one another.
At a time like this, Tawnyclaw needs all the help she can get.
But who? Silverstar has joined the ranks of Starclan and if Tawnyclaw doesn‘t pick another cat to be deputy, what will become of us?
“You best be border patrolling. What has happened is tragic but we mustn‘t show any weakness onour borders. Especially Leafclan since their theats.“
“Lets just hope it doesn‘t come to that.“

With that Lionfur made his way into the leaders den.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next