The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to camp

+3
Silverstream
Little
Oak
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Returning to camp Empty Returning to camp

Post  Oak Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Brokenstar walked into camp with Moonleaf and Icekit.

Oak
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Returning to camp Empty Re: Returning to camp

Post  Little Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:15 pm

Silently, Wolfspirit slipped into the camp and without anyone noticing, he went to go clean the elders den, keeping a close ear on them
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:28 am

Moonleaf anxiously walked beside Brokenstar. What would the other clans think of NightClan if they start taking in helpless pathetic kits? They would seem weak. She hoped Brokenstar knew the consequences of doing this.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Icekit Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:26 am

Icekit held his head high, despite the sudden feeling of fear. This camp didn't look too busy, but there was more cats then he'd expected. Icekit looked around breifly, he spotted another she cat, same age, close enough in pelt colour.

Darkkit was chasing an annoying fly that constantly was buzzing in her ear. She noticed that Brokenstar had arrived, followed by Moonleaf and Wolfspirit. There was another tom, he was staring at her, Darkkit began to feel rather irritated by having him just stare at her.

She stalked over, then crouched before leaping at Icekit, her claws were sheathed. Darkkit pinned the stranger to the ground, "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She growled menacingly at him.

Rather stunned, Icekit stammered, "I'm Icekit, I was allowed to be here by your leader!" he kicked her off. Icekit braced himself for the she- cat to pounce again, but then noticed she was sitting down contently.
"What-?" Icekit began, but stopped as Darkkit got to her paws.
"Another one? Gee, Brokenstar must be more bee brained then I thought!" Icekit wasn't sure if that was a joke or if that was how this she- cat actually was.

"What do you mean 'another one'?" Icekit growled defensively.
Darkkit grinned evilly, "I was taken into this clan before you, that is all you need to know."
Icekit growled, "Who are you?"
Darkkit began to circle him, "Wouldn't you like to know."
"Tell me or I'll-"
"You'll what? Kill me? One rule you can't break since we are now technically clanmates."

Her taunting was getting to Icekit, whoever this she- cat is, she had a cruel sense of humour.
Icekit
Icekit
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:39 am

" Darkkit! Stop messing with--" Debrispaw stopped dead in her tracks as her eyes trailed over to the kit, "-- Our.. Visitor?" With the near same expression as the kit, she turned over to Brokenstar, who what she saw was the usual blank look as always. " As if we need some more desperate kin!" she hissed silently to Darkkit.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Icekit Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:39 am

Darkkit spoke quickly back, "I know right? This clan sure must be desperate."
It was Icekit's turn now, "So, your Darkkit then." He began to feel he had the upper hand until Darkkit spoke coldly, "That is all your ever going to hear of me. I don't do mousebrained backstories or whatever." She stalked up to him, threateningly stealing his space, "You're going to learn that you should stay away from me real fast, or I'll turn you into crowfood. Understand?"

Her hiss of warning for the last sentence sent chills down Icekit's spine and his fur began to rise in fear that she meant every word she had said.
Icekit
Icekit
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:05 am

Moonleaf, who overheard the kits noisy conversation, walked up to them. "Could you be any louder? Announce it to the entire forest, won't you? Enough of this whole 'our clans desperate' nonsense!" She hissed.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Wolfspirit had just finished the cleaning of the elders den "Hello Debrispaw" Wolfspirit mewed "And what are you going to do today?" the burly tom asked, trying to be protective of his sister
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Nightkit came out of the nursery and padded to a shadowy spot and watched the other cats come.Her golden eyes glinted in the sunlght.I wish my mom and dad were here now.Nightkit thought as she stared on.
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm

"Hello Nightkit" Wolfspirit mewed
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 pm

"oh hi Wolfspirit..."Nightkit mewed as a tear rolled down her face.
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Oak Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 pm

"Wolfspirit come here!" Brokenstar yowled.

Oak
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Wolfspirit nodded then padded up to Brokenstar "Yes Brokenstar?"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Icekit Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 am

Knowing who was in charge, Darkkit reluctantly crouched down. "Sorry Moonleaf." She muttered. Icekit crouched down too, but he had a glint of humour in his eyes as he thought how funny it was that Darkkit submitted so easily.
Icekit
Icekit
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:14 am

Nightkit ran over to the new comer stalking"who are you?"Nightkit growled.
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:48 am

OOC: I'm sorry guys/gals.. Let's keep one sentence posts at a minimum.. Shall we?

IC: Debrispaw was going to teasingly reply to Wolfspirit, but held back her reply as he padded away to the leader's tone, So preciously obedient, she thought to herself as her brother padded away.
She turned over to Nightkit, who was also coming towards the action of the newcomer, " It's just another scrap a patrol found in our territory.." She paused for a moment, lowering her head down to Icekit, " I'd bet you by tomorrow, he'll be in the fresh kill pile," She hissed, baring her teeth ever so slightly. (OOC: Remember, she doesn't know she's an aunt here XD)
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:54 pm

"i bet you she won't......"Nightkit hissed at Deprispaw then turned to Icekit"would you like for me to show you around?"Nightkit asked calmly.
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Icekit Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 am

Icekit flufed out his chest fur at Debrispaw's remark. Darkkit just stared at Nightkit open jawed. "Why are you friendly all of a sudden? To rogues!"
Icekit growled, but he didn't have as much of defense training as Darkkit, Whom obviously was much stronger.
Icekit
Icekit
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:30 am

Debrispaw did give a disgusted look to Nightkit, and then back to Icekit, " You barely know him and your acting like he's your best friend," She ruffled her fur up cautiously, and blinked out her dilated eyes.
Hmm... What the hell does this clan have to do to be stronger? Stale kin? Disquieting environment? A loner could do better in choices then Brokenstar, she thought, popping her neck slightly as she padded over to the relatively small fresh-kill pile.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:24 am

Nightkit's mood changed instandly and she jumped and pinned Darkkit on the ground"What did you call him!!!!oh and i'm not always dark hearted and unwelcoming to others...now what do you say to Icekit!!"Nightkit challenged Darkkit.Nightkit got off Darkkit and turned to Icekit"can you come here for a second Icekit.Darkkit needs to tell you something."
ooc:Icekit do you mind if Nightkit has a crush on your character,Icekit,
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Icekit Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:21 am

((XD Fine with me... But you might want to watch Darkkit about that... Oooh! A love triangle like Squirrelflight in warriors!))

Darkkit just bared her fangs, already she decided whos side Nightkit was taking. She slowly walked over to Icekit, who was waiting, knowing exactly what Nightkit wanted Darkkit to say.

Darkkit glanced at Nightkit, "I'm sorry," She began, then turned to Icekit as she meowed coldly, "But I didn't realize how bee brained this tom actually was."
Her remark stabbed Icekit like a thorn in his side.
Darkkit continued, more so in a purr, "I also didn't realize how weak this cat is, that he has to be protected from a she- cat who seems to prefer rogues over-"
"Take that back!" Icekit snarled as he arched his back.

Darkkit taunted, "Oh! So he thinks he has the brains does he? That he can challenge me?" Darkkit was backing Icekit to a dead end, but Icekit hissed, "I bet you never had a mother who taught you what mine has!"
With that Icekit lashed out, claws sheathed. I have no reason to injure her more then she deserves.

Darkkit was taken by surprise; she struck out with her claws, scoring Icekit's chin and paw. Icekit was flipped to his back, and then Darkkit pounced. Icekit thought fast, he immediately withdrew his hindlegs, and when Darkkit was close enough, Icekit kicked out.

Darkkit suddenly felt her breath leave her, she landed heavily on the ground, and short of breath. Despite her daze, Darkkit got to her paws, and raced off unsure of where she was headed, and soon reached the Nursery where she slipped in and didn't leave.

Icekit was watching after her, he then noticed a small trail of blood on his right hind leg. He winced as he placed it down, She must've scratched me as I kicked her away.
Icekit
Icekit
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:47 pm

"Hey bee brain!" Debrispaw yowled at the two From afar, referring more to Darkkit out of all. She Ran quickly over to the two, and lifted Darkkit uncomfortably by the scruff, " Didn't you say by the warrior code that Icekit couldn't attack you? THAT MEANS THE SAME FOR YOU! You two are now going to be clanmates, wether you like it or not, and your going to have to act like it!" she mumbled the last sentence due to fur in her mouth.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Icekit Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Darkkit hissed, "What if you were born outside the clan? Do you have to follow them then?" She immediatly shut her jaws, knowing who she was talking to.
Icekit then said, "Wait, you're not... Clanborn... either?"
Darkkit turned her head away. "Could you please let me go!" She almost yowled at Debrispaw.
Icekit
Icekit
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Debrispaw to a few snarling moments holding Darkkit up " Fine, but if I see you lashing back at him, you'd better be prepared for the consequences!" With that, she only loosened the grip in her jaw and let Darkkit fall to the ground partly hard.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:15 pm

"i think she deserves a punishment because she should treat other with respect.......now follow me Icekit i'd like to show you around to camp...."Nightkit mewed after she licked him on the head.
Nightkit padded to the nursery"this is the Nursery where you will be staying..."Nightkit mewed before padding to the apprentices den"this is the apprentices den where after you become an apprentice."
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next