The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang) Empty Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

Post  NKninja Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Gently knudging her small kit forward, Yarrowstream's eyes had to adjust to the shining sun, her pelt ruffled, but still glowing against the suns schorching flames. It's been a long time since I've had some fresh air, She mewed silently to herself, taking long, and engulfing breaths.
" Foxfang, We should show her the elders den first, even though it's not occupied, she'll want to know where we'll end up." she purred. At the time, she was shielding Tinykit from the thrusting winds.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang) Empty Re: Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

Post  Little Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 pm

"I agree" Foxfang mewed "But who says I'm going in the elders den, I still got energy left" she joked
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang) Empty Re: Showing the camp (Tinykit, Yarrowstream, Foxfang)

Post  Tinypaw Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Tinykit looked up at them in excitement "Okay who are the elders anyway?

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:21 pm

"I-I forget" Foxfang replied, she hadn't really gone to see when she was a kit.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 pm

"Morning!" Silverpaw looked over from checking the elders for ticks.She noticed Tinykit with them."First day out?" she asked Foxfang and Yarrowstream.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:40 pm

"Yeah" Foxfang replied "She's gonna have to know the camp for when she starts her apprenticeship."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Silverpaw purred,remembering her ceremony."Looks like my siblings have some competition." Her whiskers twitched with amusement.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

"Me to" Foxfang said, she had been so excited that day as an apprentice, but now sometimes it felt like the clans just argue to much.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Silverpaw smirked."She'll be a great warrior." Hopefully she'll survive to be one.... she sighed at the memory of Icepaw dying before she was even named a warrior.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm

"Well Yarrowstream, you, and the whole rest of the clan are here to protect and train her" Foxfang replied "including me"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Silverpaw nodded.True,the odds were so tiny,but one could only hope."In that case my siblings might want to get a move on with their training!" Silverpaw joked.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 pm

"Yeah, I just hope I get to mentor at least on of the kits in the nursery" Foxfang replied
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 pm

"You will,trust me.Even if you don't Silverstar won't leave you without an apprentice forever." Silverpaw finished checking the elders for ticks and was washing her paws off in a puddle that had been made by the rain the other night.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:05 pm

"True" Foxfang sighed, she was hoping that she could have an apprentice now, she wanted to prove she was a good Thunderclan warrior.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:37 pm

"Who are you? she asked the bigger but young she cat, "I am Tinykit!

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Sher purred with amusement."You may not know this Tinykit,but I already know who you are." She smiled."My name's Silverpaw.ThunderClan's medicine cat apprentice."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

"Yeah, plus I don't think Silverpaw can't hurt you, I don't think they teach you battle strategies when your gonna be a medicine cat, personally that is not the road I would choose, but it's nice knowing that there is someone who can heal you after a battle" Foxfang replied
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:49 am

" Yes, I think you two will be great friends when Tinykit becomes a full apprentice." Yarrowstream replied, stretching her long, tense legs against the grassy floor. And soon you'll leave the den... Attempting not to show herself chocking up, she intermediately padded past Sliverpaw, But still welcoming her to join them, over to the elders den.
Inside the den, the fallen and hollowed out tree, There was dried out moss that was showed of the excessively unoccupied den. Every scent that used to emanate from the den became stale, like it did when near a clan border.
"It may seem old and.... Rusty, but it will change when someone retires." she replied as she wafted the small bits of cobwebs away from the entrance of the tree.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:50 pm

She nodded her head."Cats already have their eyes set on this den.We'll have an elder before you know it." the stale scents of old cats filled her nose.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Tinykit looked around the elders den, "Nice to meet you Silverpaw! Yucky it smells in here! Tinykit ran over to Yarrowstream and buried her head in her fur "Whats next mama?

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 pm

"What about the apprentice and warriors den?" Foxfang suggested
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinypaw Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm

"Yes!!! I would love to see it.

Tinypaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:33 pm

"Yeah Tinypaw is gonna have to get used to it at some point" Foxfang added
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 am

She snickered."You see Tinypaw,because I'm a medicine cat apprentice I get to sleep in the medicine cat den,which is much more spacious." Silverpaw smirked.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:01 am

OOC: guys, TinyKIT...

IC: Yarrowstream nodded in agreement again, " but just a peek, we don't want to annoy some of them."
She remembered when she was a kit, young enough to skirmish in there and step on each tail, one by one. And when she was an apprentice, roaming in there after a gathering by mistake... " we'll show her the apprentice's den next."
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next