The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mysterious poisonous Twoleg rubbish (Open)

2 posters

Go down

The mysterious poisonous Twoleg rubbish (Open) Empty The mysterious poisonous Twoleg rubbish (Open)

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 am

Silverstar was out of her den, sharing tongues with Mousetail, who was now able to leave the medicine cat den. Lionfur explained that as long as Mousetail takes it easy, she should be fie for some sunlight. Brackenclaw was lying out the front of the den, Silverstar and Mousetail were seated next to him.
"Lionfur sais I'm expecting kits." Mousetail meowed in between grooming Brackenclaw's bloodmatted fur.
"That's great." Silverstar purred, her eyes lit up more and her voice was soft, "You'll make a great mother."
"That's what I said." Brackenclaw broke in.

Mousetail gently rested her muzzle against his, Silverstar sat up straighter, "With you as a mother, your kits will be great warriors." Silverstar kept her voice low, incase Mousetail didn't want the news announced, and Mousetail relaxed a little, as if saying a silent thanks.
Suddenly, Firepaw raced towards them, Silverstar's eyes grew roud with worry, she got to her paws, "What's wrong?"
Firepaw was gasping for breath, she then yowled out, "Something's wrong with Icepaw!"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The mysterious poisonous Twoleg rubbish (Open) Empty Re: The mysterious poisonous Twoleg rubbish (Open)

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Tawnyclaw was beside Mousetail when Firepaw rushed up to them. "Where is she?" asked, jumping up.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

The mysterious poisonous Twoleg rubbish (Open) Empty Re: The mysterious poisonous Twoleg rubbish (Open)

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Firepaw jerked her head towards the apprentice den, "In our den, she's coughing and being sick... I, I don't know what to do!" She spun around, "Follow me!" She bolted away, Mousetail and Brackenclaw remained where they were. Lionfur poked his head out of the den and rushed towards the apprentice den.
Silverstar watched, her eyes wide, then quickly rushed towards the den.

((Since I'm too lazy to make another...))
Once they reached the apprentice den, Icepaw was jerking, the foul stench of death and sickness. Lionfur examined the young apprentice's limp body, then sat back, his head held low, "It's too late... She's on her way to Starclan now."
Firepaw turned on him snarling, "No! Your the best medicine cat and you can't fix her! What medicine cat are you?"
Silverstar murmured, "Firepaw... Lionfur's right, we can't help your sister."
Firepaw snarled, "I never knew that our clan would be such mousehearted idiots!" She turned to her sister, who gave one last jerk, before she stopped moving, she murmured to her sister, "I promise... I'll do whatever I can to make sure this doesn't happen again..."
Lionfur sighed, "But Firepaw-"
"No!" Firepaw snarled as it was Stonepaw who had arrived, Tears rolled off Firepaw's cheeks, she yowled out in sorrow over her sister's dead body.

When Lionfur went to take a step forwards to prepare Icepaw's vigil, Firepaw unsheathed her claws, "Go away!" She snarled, stepping between the enterance and Icepaw, "All of you, go away!" When Lionfur didn't step back, Firepaw swung at the medicine cat, purposefully missing him, but enough to make him startled and retreat a few steps.
Silverstar tried her best to remain clam, "Firepaw, we don't want to hurt you or Icepaw, but we need to honour her for what she has done."
Firepaw bared her fangs, "You'll have to go through me to get there."
Silverstar took a step but Firepaw lashed out, scoring her leader's forehead and muzzle, she blindly stepped backwards.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 am

Tawnyclaw didnt fear if she got hurt, she had to comfort Firepaw. "Firepaw.....Death isn't necessarily bad. Death is only temporary separation from those here in the forest. We will all see Icepaw again." cyclops
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:05 am

Firepaw for a heartbeat hesitated, tears welled up in her eyes, "She didn't deserve this, she-" Firepaw broke off into sobbing. Stonepaw padded over to his sister, murmuring something into her ear, but Firepaw flicked him away with her tail.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Tawnyclaw rubbed her cheek on Firepaw's head. "Yes, we will see her again, when we all die and go to Starclan, you can play with her in the silvery fields and just enjoy each others company all throughout the realm above our heads."
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 pm

((So sweet Very Happy))
Firepaw leaned over Icepaw's body, after moments of sobbing, she murmured, "What did this to her?"
Lionfur hesitated, his question was Will she attack me again? He took a step closer and saw her body stiffen, but relaxed. It was evident that Firepaw didn't want anyone else getting close, but she wanted him to check Icepaw. Lionfur padded over slowly towards the body, Stonepaw gently gripped his sister's scruff, incase she changed her mind, But Firepaw didn't move, she just watched with her unblinking stare.

Lionfur checked the body, "She wasn't attacked, there's no blood..." He opened her mouth, "She didn't choke either," he turned to Firepaw, "Did she have anything like fresh kill before?"
Firepaw shook her head, "No, she got a drink of water and we got back. She was complaining of tummy aches and I told her to see you about it... but she went here instead..."
Lionfur nodded his head, "Icepaw died because the water must be polluted," He turned to Silverstar, "May I check?"

Silverstar was about to agree but Firepaw broke in, "I want to go! I need to find what did this."
Silverstar meowed, "I will go with Firepaw to the river," She turned to Tawnyclaw, "Tawnyclaw, I need you to organize patrols, but don't take Mousetail or Brackenclaw, they still haven't recovered from last patrol they were on."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 am

((Thanks XD))

"Yes, Silverstar," she said, shouting names of warriors. ".......Thistlefang, Lightwhisker and-- hey, where's Whitefire?" she asked, a small amount of worry building up in her gut. There were no patrols out and no reason that she knows of why her brother would be outside camp. "If any of you find Whitefire, make him go with you on the patrol, then come back and report to me if you found him."
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 am

Silverstar dipped her head in silent understanding, then with a flick of her tail, beckined Firepaw to follow before the two charged out of the thorn enterance.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down