The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New SC kit, *drum roll please* Nightkit!!

3 posters

Go down

New SC kit, *drum roll please* Nightkit!! Empty New SC kit, *drum roll please* Nightkit!!

Post  Little Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Nightkit sat by a tree, eyes closed and the sharp pain of hunger stood in his stomach. He finally opened his eyes "H-hello?" he mewed "Wheres my mom?", he looked around, no one seemed to be around, he feebly got up on his paws and started sniffing, to see if he could find any traces of his mom, or just anybody that might help him where is everybody? Nightkit thought
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

New SC kit, *drum roll please* Nightkit!! Empty Re: New SC kit, *drum roll please* Nightkit!!

Post  Snowshadow/ Nightkit Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Tommystar was going for a walk near the border when he heard something.He dashed to the sound and saw a kit"what's your name little one?"He asked.
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Snowshadow/ Nightkit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

New SC kit, *drum roll please* Nightkit!! Empty Re: New SC kit, *drum roll please* Nightkit!!

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 am

Unbeknown to the cats of ShadowClan, a loner had been stalking their grounds. Quietly. Unhurried.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down