The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverstream's back!

4 posters

Go down

I'm back.

Silverstream's back! I_vote_lcap0%Silverstream's back! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silverstream's back! I_vote_lcap0%Silverstream's back! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Silverstream's back! I_vote_lcap100%Silverstream's back! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 5

Silverstream's back! Empty Silverstream's back!

Post  Silverstream Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:11 pm

First things first, I'm so sorry about the inactivity. My family travels a lot during summer, leaving me with very little free time. Thus, I completely forgot about this site. I'm so sorry, but I'm back, so we can continue NightClan's plot (Thanks Silverstar for taking care of it while I was gone), SkyClan's plot (We leave for the beach!), The new prophecy plot (We need to get a sign for the chosen cats to leave), Death "Clan"'s plot (Poor Cloverpool), and any thing in general we need to get moving. I will update the new prophecy plot, since it is impossible for Stonepaw to go, and due to inactivity, we need to remove some cats.

That's all I would like to announce, so come on folks! We need to get this site moving!
~ Silverstream
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Silverstream's back! Empty Re: Silverstream's back!

Post  NKninja Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm

You and me both have had some inactivity!

Some updates:

Bluekit (Now Bluepaw) and Brittlepaw of Skyclan have been forced to join Tiger's rebellion.

Rainstar has (let's hope) temporarily left Warrior's of the Sun. I'll be RPing only a few of her characters. And with the lack of characters in Tiger's rebellion, I'll take the duty of RPing Silentseeker.

Adding onto the Rainstar incident, Diamondstar of Eclipseclan has strangely disappeared, leaving Eclipseclan to be wary for their new leader. And UF has been inactive with RPing the Deputy of the clan... Henccccce...?

Also, the dear Tinykit has grown inactive, and I grew attached to her character! If he/she doesn't return or doesn't claim her character, I'm adopting the little sucka! Very Happy

NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

XD
Thanks NK, I think Miststar would agree with joining Tiger's rebellion. I'll have him join.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:12 pm

I think Miststar would have a pretty nice plot to know that the cat that he accused for killing his mother (Not actually), Brittlepaw, was in the same group.. That'll be fun. Because Both him AND his mate hate her with a burning passion! This otta be fun! MAWAHAHAHAHA!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Welcome back!

My character, Foxfang, was forced to join Tiger's rebellion as well ;u;
Eh... not much else going on with my characters... except that my character, Poppykit, should be starting her training soon (Medicine cat apprentice training)
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Welcome back SS! Smile As for what's happened... Nothing too drastic. Mousetail's kits are good and healthy... well, almost. Poppykit was snatched so Stone and Ginger could have the upper hand on the Thunderclan warrior Foxfang. Tiger still has a likeing for her, but is loyal to his one and only. Bluepaw and Snakepaw (Who was also Snakekit) are currently in training (A fight to the death! 8O ) And just wait and see who else will be catnapped to join the rebellion. (It'll blow everyone away! Trust me... Cool ) That is all... XD
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Thanks Silverstar! I'm happy to be back.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Very Happy Oh yes, this weekend... I have a little announcement I would like to make.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum