The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derping ouo

3 posters

Go down

Derping ouo Empty Derping ouo

Post  Little Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Duskcloud sat in the middle of the camp clearing, his glossy orange fur shining somewhat in the warm sunlight, his eyes gleaming. He let out a satisfied yawn, as he was hunting all morning. He just wanted rest, and his eyes were half closed, sleep clouding them. He looked over, seeing the full fresh-kill pile. A smile spread across his face as he lay down.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Derping ouo Empty Re: Derping ouo

Post  Silverstar Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Brackenfur passed by, his eyes clouded with worry. Ever since Poppykit has disappeared... Mousetail's been having to cry herself to sleep... I- I don't know what can be done. He paused to pick up a squirrel for his mate, but didn't get anything for himself as his worrying eliminated his need to eat.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Duskcloud sleepily opened an eye, seeing Brackenfur. "Hi," he muttered in greeting to the warrior.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:55 am

Yarrowstream stretched tiredly to waking up to the sobbing of Mousetail. Even though she wanted to help her den-mate, she couldn't think of any way she could assist. Giving her time to mourn would be the best choice she could think of.

Tinykit was still asleep, kicking due to the fact that she was dreaming. Luckily, she didn't have her claw's unsheathed, or her mother would be in deep pain.

Heavykit squealed under his breath, noticing due to the fact that he couldn't see, had noticed that the scent of his sister was missing. From this, Heavykit hasn't been suckling as much as he should be against his mother. He let out a soft squeak as Mousetail adjusted her posture once more against the mossy bedding.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Mousetail began weeping again, worry clouded her thoughts, however, she tried to give a few comforting licks to Heavykit. It wasn't his fault that his sister went missing, the thought was almost too much for her to bare.

Brackenfur dipped his head to Duskcloud, his voice sounded weak as he responded, "Hello Duskcloud." He looked over towards the nursery, his gaze ever more distant.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:59 pm

"Is everything okay?" Duskcloud asked. He knew that alot has been happening to ThunderClan, but it seemed as if he was the only one in a decent mood.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:32 pm

"It's Mousetail." Brackenfur meowed slowly, "She hasn't eaten, and she's so grief stricken that Heavykit isn't even getting fed... He must be able to tell that his sister's gone or something... I can't do anything, I've tried to cheer her up, but all she can think about is Poppykit... I do miss her too, but I can't get that point across... Mousetail's saying strange ideas... about leaving Thunderclan to find Poppykit... But it's rediculous. Mousetail won't listen to me or anyone else, I mean, what if..." Brackenfur's voice was distant at the end as he didn't finish his sentence. He closed his eyes and turned away as a tear snaked it's way down his cheek, leaving a darkened damp trail behind it as it went.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

"Well, maybe we can have a small patrol try to find Poppykit," Duskcloud suggested calmly.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Brackenfur nodded, "Ok... I'll go see if there are any other warriors... there are no apprentices to get, but I'll still find whoever I can." He got to his paws and raced towards the warriors den, to collect a small patrol to search for Poppykit.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Duskcloud sat where he was, watching Brackenfur pad off. Duskcloud would help the hunting patrol, if it meant the Clan would get a bit happier.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Brackenfur that padded out with three warriors, the warriors that followed behind Brackenfur were: Thundersky, Blackrose and Thistlefang. ((I'll RP Blackrose if necessary.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:04 pm

"Are we all ready?" Duskcloud asked, padding up to the warriors.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:19 pm

All the warriors nodded in reply, Brackenfur meowed, "Just to remind everyone that we are looking for Poppykit... We don't know how she got outside of camp, but we need to find her as soon as possible." For Mousetail and Heavykit's sake.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Duskcloud nodded an turned, walking out the entrance, and into the territory.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Brackenfur raced ahead and the others followed suit, falling in line behind the Thunderclan deputy.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Duskcloud halted to a stop as they came to the thunderpath and a monster roared past.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Brackenfur lay as flat as he could against the grass. "Prehaps we should split up." He suggested. "If we have more warriors in one patrol, it would cover less ground then several groups of two."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:04 am

Duskcloud nodded. "Who are you taking?"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

"I'll take Blackrose, you can take Thistlefang and Thundersky." Blackrose looked up when she heard her name mentioned. ((Sorry I can't type more than one line... It's annoying that I have little time now.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Duskcloud nodded and turned, starting to pad off. "May StarClan light your path!" he meowed over his shoulder, soon padding on again.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:40 am

Brackenfur nodded, "You too, and may Starclan lead you safely back." As Thundersky and Thistlefang followed Duskcloud. Brackenfur made his way, leading Blackrose in the direction of where Thunderclan's border followed along Leafclan's border in search for Poppykit.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Duskcloud made his way down, carefully listening to all the sounds of the forest, paying attention to all the scents.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Brackenfur and Blackrose continued teir way along the border. The two silently decided to split up to cover more ground. Suddenly Blackrose yowled out, "I found something!" Brackenfur raced towards where she stood. There was a few small hairs caught on a thorn shrub. Brackenfur leaned forwards to scent it, "Poppykit!"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 pm

As Duskcloud heard the mews, he raced over to the group. "What did you find?"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content