The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assisting the Elders

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Assisting the Elders Empty Assisting the Elders

Post  NKninja Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Splattertop softly padded into the elder's den, carrying in his mouth a bit of moss holding the disgusting smelled mouse bile as well as some Wild Garlic. " Okay, now, who said that they attracted ticks again?" He mewed, looking at the many elders slowly.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Assisting the Elders Empty Re: Assisting the Elders

Post  Silverstar Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 am

Rippleheart looked up. “I don‘t think it was me... but could you please check.out this itching I have on my shoulder? It‘s becoming irritating.“
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Frostbite gently opened her eyes, "Oh, hello, Splattertop" she mewed
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:41 am

" Hello Frostbite, just checking ticks today, don't mind me," He mewed softly, moving over to Rippleheart, now examining his shoulder after calmly placing his medicine supplies on the ground.
" I doesn't seem too bad, but there is a tick there for sure, It's a small one though, so it's not much trouble."
He softly pushed the fur out of the way so the tick was fully visible, " This may sting a bit," He calmly warned as he dabbed his paw in the mouse bile, and wafted it around the skin.
In no time flat, the Tick broke off the skin. Splattertop, noticing this let the fur he had pushed aside move back to it's former position. With his mouth, he picked up the wild garlic, and did the same routine as with the mouse bile.
" There, that should do. Anywhere else been irritated?" He asked, lifting his chin and feline eyebrow.

OOC: And I thought i'd SUCK roleplaying a medicine cat... But it's actually pretty fun!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:50 pm

"So... How's that Poppykit?" Frostbite asked Splattertop "She seems to have taken quite a liking to you"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:37 am

After feeling a sting, Rippleheart no longer felt an itching on her shoulder. "Much better." She purred as she lay her head on her paws to rest.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 am

" Good," He purred near the tone of Rippleheart. His tone lowered to have the others around him relax. " Liking doesn't define the most of her affection! Clinging to my paws, asking to be my apprentice...." He paused as he had told what she exactly said.

" How is it? To have an apprentice? Or a kit of your own at that?" He mewed, the tone of himself growing dauntless and resentful.. Or even desperate.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 am

Rippleheart closed her eyes, "Beautiful... Kits, they have an innocence about them, I kitted three kits in my time, last I heard the eldest wished to leave home and explore the forest more. Her sister... poor darling, always in compettition, their youngest died far too young.

I've never had an apprentice, but I'm still trying to teach Smokeshadow the way to behave with kits. What is it like to do your job? If only Silverkit and Leafkit were with me now... I'd tell them how much I missed them." Her eyes were concentrating past Splattertop, as she was lost in memories.
Then she meowed, "Silverkit and Leafkit when they were apprentices, then warriors, Silverheart told me she had become deputy of thunderclan, and wouldn't be able to see me anymore, Leafpelt told me she didn't want to live in Shadowclan, and wanted to raise a kit of her own in Thunderclan. I never heard from her since."

((XD What's the use of making leader's in compettition, without introducing their mother.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:21 pm

Frostbite stifled a sigh "I've never had kits..."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:36 am

Splattertop noticed the thought Rippleheart stirred. But only left such a deep conversation at that. " Being close to kits in practically my whole role now... Well.. Excluding Monarchleaf. Cleaning their pads, keeping them out of my den, not to mention the atrocious work of kitting." He paused for a heartbeat " But luckily they will live easy and healthy lives."
He turned his attention over to Frostbite, " Ticks?" He awkwardly mewed, trying to change the topic as well as he started it.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Rippleheart persisted, "Have you always wanted to have a litter of your own?" Her eyes were wide in question, as she awaited a response from Splattertop.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:14 pm

"I don't think I have any ticks" Frostbite grumbled, "but you can check for any if you want"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Padding over to Frostbite, Splattertop still spoke to Rippleheart, " Don't be crazy, I'm a Medicine cat. I'll never have a litter of my own. Or be a father," He sighed slowly, Looking for any ticks against Frostbite's almost blue fur.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm

"I wanted kits" Frostbite sighed, "but I guess StarClan had a different fate for me"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Rippleheart just nodded her head. Deciding to stretch out her body, she stiffly lay on her side and watched Splattertop, the sun soaking pleasantly into her fur.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 am

Splattertop raised his head, " What that fate is, not even Starclan will give us hints," he struck a small grin to the sky as his attention was drawn away from his work.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 am

Rippleheart sighed, "Sometimes I wonder what Starclan has in store for us. No perfect day has no problems in it."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

"But I was never truly loved," Frostbite sighed, "I never had kits, nor a mate. So I wonder if StarClan just has something else in store for me"
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Rippleheart turned to Frostbite, "if I and you were still warriors... I would've asked you to be my mate."
You're still a great friend to me...
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Silverstar wrote:Rippleheart turned to Frostbite, "if I and you were still warriors... I would've asked you to be my mate."
You're still a great friend to me...
ooc: *You and I >.>

IC: Frostbite smiled, emotion flooding into her eyes, "Thank you, Rippleheart. You don't know how much that means to me." And I would've been happy being your mate
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 pm

((X#D Ehehehe... My bad.))
Rippleheart purred, warmth flooding into his fur.

he relaxed, and closed his eyes, remembering the time when he still had his kits with him.

((that's it! I'm making Rippleheart a tom now, since the name seems to make people think he's a guy.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

ooc: O.O ohsnap. He is? That would be weirrrrd, since Frostbite is a she-cat D;
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:45 pm

((I originally created Rippleheart to be a she- cat... sad to say I didn't check the alligences properly, and spotted after my post that Frostbite was a she- cat.))
Rippleheart's purring soon stopped as it gave way to silence and sleep. gaping his jaws, Rippleheart yawned before slowly drifting to sleep.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

OOC: I freaked out about that for a moment.... Lesbo cats.... Not what you see every day.. XD

IC: Splattertop backed away from Frostbite, nodding curtly, " Nope, your tick-free." He purred, grabbing his medicine supplies and beginning to ease his way to the exit of the den, " I'll be on my way," Two Lovebirds.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 am

((XD That's why I changed the gender, it would have been too late since a reply was posted.

Plus, its never too late for love. lols.))

Rippleheart watched as Splattertop left.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next