The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Tinkertoy Rogue

2 posters

Go down

My Tinkertoy Rogue Empty My Tinkertoy Rogue

Post  NKninja Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Name: Aristeal (Air-iss-teal)

Clan: Rogue

Personality: Aristeal is a deeply passionate She-cat, but even though from her exquisite good looks and beautiful pelt as well as eyes, She is amazing in creating plots on each side of a team. She has been known to be an amazing 'actor' in the arts of manipulating her foe's and friends. Many secrets are against and under her sleeves and it matters to her when she is spoken to like a pile of mouse-dung. Every moment she is with someone, she attempts to analyze everything one cat has to offer. Strengths. Weaknesses. Loves. Hates. As long as she doesn't blow her cover, she can disguise all of her emotions and change it into something else related to the atmosphere of the land.

Description: Aristeal is a bold Abyssinian breed of cat. Her hide is extremely thin and reveals her very strong but not bulky muscles, Her tail is as well very thin and usually is found curly when she isn't acting as she usually would. Her fur is a sharp greyish-blue, her back growing into more of a bright black. Her muzzle is white and her chest is a lighter shade of her primary fur color. With a magnificent horde of items and accessories as well as food, her look can change related to what and/or who she is scheming against. Her usual style is a bright onyx collar with one singular crow skull cut onto the front of it.

past(Optional): Aristeal was born many miles away from the clan cats. Like a con-man, she was spoiled by her twoleg owners. Pampered into beauty and strife. With her being in the center of the City, she was fascinated with the behavior of the Bloodclan cats that strived around the area like they owned it.
One day, she followed the Bloodclan cats to where their base of operations were. She was actually caught and was nearly killed by the time she reached the entrance of their 'camp'. She was luckily saved when she bluffed to one of the cats that she would give him a great reward if she was saved. Later that reward for the unknown tom was surly death and was thrown into an alley.
Her ambitions grew greater when she liked the idea of twisting another's will. And soon enough she ventured her way into the forest. And hearing that their bold voices were just weak enough to be tinkered with, she took the job to mess with each of their minds one-by-one. Until they will soon fight against each other like unfortunate souls.

She lives in a hollowed out tree in the outskirts of Thunderclan territory, but she has many scattered bases around the forest, Most usually unused.

*I intend to used this character a lot, hense the crap-load of description.*
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

My Tinkertoy Rogue Empty Re: My Tinkertoy Rogue

Post  Silverstream Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:13 pm

HOLY **** that's a huge description! Very nice indeed! Approved!
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down