The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Continued from the Leader's Den)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(Continued from the Leader's Den) Empty (Continued from the Leader's Den)

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 am

(Continued from the Leader's Den.)

Snowhope found Hiddensecret stretching herself in the warrior's den. Snowhope bounded in, and Hiddensecret jumped. "Hiddensecret! Swiftstar said that you can start teaching swimming lessons as soon as possible; she said to take a patrol of cats to the stream that separates ThunderClan and SkyClan."

As expected, her friend was excited. "Only," Snowhope reminded gently, "don't get carried away, and forget safely is the first."

"Yes, Snowhope." The younger dipped her head, but her eyes still shone brightly. "I can't wait! Let's get to that stream, shall we?"

"Calm down," Snowhope shook her head, "we have to round up the cats first, remember? And most of the cats are busy right now, so if you can teach me first, then we can have two swimming mentors, and that'll be a lot easier, right?"

Hiddensecret sighed, "You're right. Well, let's go; I'll teach you the basics of swimming first."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

(Continued from the Leader's Den) Empty Re: (Continued from the Leader's Den)

Post  Silverstream Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Royalsong stopped them."Excuse me,but I hope you don't mind me coming to.I want the kits to know how to swim,and it seems I'm the best teacher for them." she looked at her paws embaressed.When she returned her gaze she added,"I really mean no trouble."

OOC: by the way,Royalsong is a SkyClan queen.She was Thunderpaw's "mother"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Snowhope nudged her friend, and Hiddensecret nodded, "Sure, why not? Mothers are the best teachers for their kits."

The three made their way to the stream bank, and Hiddensecret jumped right in while Snowhope gingerly padded at the icy cool water. The wet she-cat climbed back up, and shook her pelt. Water flew everywhere.

"Hey, Hiddensecret! Watch it!"
"Sorry; okay, the first thing you need to learn is to get over your fear of the water." Here Hiddensecret waded in the swallow part and patiently waited for the hesitating cats.

Last edited by Rainstar on Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:31 pm

Royalsong sighed,"Expecting kits is more scarier then this,I might as well do it." she closed her eyes and stepped into the freezing water.She concentrated on staying calm as she placed another paw in the water.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am

"Good, you're getting it! Nice and easy.." Hiddensecret encouraged. Snowhope shivered, but bravely stepped deeper until the water was up to her neck.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Royalsong slowley treaded down into the water,keeping calm.She placed another paw on a pebble in the water.Suddenly,a strong current slammed into her,she lost her balence and fell into the depths of the water.More strong currents slammed into her,carring her farther down into the water.She struggled with all her might,she slowley started to asscend.Another current slammed into her,and everything went black.Her body went numb.When she could open her eyes,she saw Blackscar standing over her."B-Blackscar?" Blackscar dipped his head and smiled."I can tell Swiftstar's told stories about me.Yes,I am Blackscar.I was Swiftstar's mentor,and the mate of Greenwind,Mistclaw's mentor.He flickered a smile,and Swiftstar's father." Royalsong gasped,"why tell me that secret?" "because you are a queen,you'd understand why I didn't tell her more then anyone." she shakingly dipped her head,"I assume your here to take me to StarClan?" he nodded,"yes.Follow me."

OOC:Poor Royalsong Sad
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 pm

OOC: Aww...you just killed Royalsong! Sad

IC: When Royalsong slipped, Hiddensecret dived in after her. Snowhope gasped, and without thinking, jumped into deeper water. "No!! Royalsong!!" she cried, sputtering.

Hiddensecret got close enough to grab the scruff of the queen's neck. "Help me, Snowhope!" Her now-fearless friend helped drag the limp body onto higher ground.

Snowhope prodded Royalsong. "S-she, she's dead."

"No!" Hiddensecret lifted her head and sobbed. "If only I had been more careful!! If only I had watched her better!! If only--"

Snowhope sighed. "It's not your fault, Hiddensecret. Now stop crying! It's not going to help her any more than it's going to help us. Have more sense, you!"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 pm

OOC: First SkyClan member in StarClan....

Mistclaw came to the river fumming,"What's all this yowling about?Your scaring all the prey!" he froze when he saw Royalsong's dead body."No,no,no,no!" he touched his nose to her flank,"Mama..."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:27 am

Hiddensecret cried, "It's all my fault! If--"

"Now don't start blubbering that again." Snowhope cut in, but Hiddensecret was already gone.

Snowhope sighed and shook her head at Mistclaw. "I think I know where Hiddensecret went. I'll go round up more cats to help us get Royalsong to camp, and we'll sit vigil tonight."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:10 pm

For a momment Mistclaw was frozen with sadness,tears filling up his eyes.He nodded,"I know the perfect place to bury her.She always loved flowers,and she wanted to care for every kit,so i'm going to bury her underneath the flower bush the kits always hide in."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:06 am

Snowhope gave a tiny nod, and helped him get the limp body to camp. Once, there, cats swarmed around. Some were asking questions, others were already mourning and preparing the burial place.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 am

OOC: okay, i'm comin in!

IC: Brittlekit confusingly walked out of the nursery, looking at the cat in the middle of the clearing. She softly padded over to Snowhope keeping her eyes fixed on Royalsong. "What happened?" She asked cautiously.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:00 am

Snowhope raised her voice so all the cats could hear. "Royalsong is with StarClan now. She drowned while trying to learn how to swim." Shocked gasps were heard.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Swiftstar raised her tail for silence."We all greive for Royalsong,and we will sit vigil tonight.But there are more important matters to discuss.Is anyone willing to skip vigil and watch the ditch?We need to be prepared or more cats will join Royalsong in StarClan."

OOC: I'm really in the dumps...Hannah:my guinea pig had cancer.Luckily it was in the part that makes babies,so they could remove it,but still...guinea pigs are so small...
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:59 am

Brittlekit tilted her head at Swiftstar. "Starclan? What's that?" she mewed out loud. It sounded to her like a place where someone would stay, maybe riding on stars?

OOC: confused kit FTW!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Mistclaw glared at the confused kit."It's all your fault!If I wasn't helping you join SkyClan,I could've jumped in the river to save her!" he turned to Swiftstar,"And i'll never act like her 'father'!I'll never be her 'mentor'!I would've been happier if I left her there to die for all I care!" he returned his glare to the kit,"Stay out of my way,stay out of my fur,and don't expect me to take pity on you if you,what am I saying,when you break the warrior code!" studing by Brittlekit's shock and confusion he added,"And don't expect me to teach you the warrior code!" he glared at Swiftstar again,"As long as she's in SkyClan,I will remain a rouge." she nodded,her gaze full of hurt."Before you leave,always remember I love you..." he replied in a firm tone,"No Swiftstar,you once loved me." though he tried to sound firm,his voice was full of hurt.To hide his tears,he raced out of camp.

OOC: Not that I hate you or your cats or anything,but yeah.Mistclaw get's emotional sometimes.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:02 pm

OOC: No problem, I've had that problem with oaky before

IC: Brittlekit watched the Tom leave quickly, her head lowered and her ears down. She felt bad for Mistclaw, but she knew that total exchange had occurred. To what she's known, it was her life for Royalsongs... She turned around and padded back to the nursery, her head low and tail beginning to drag again " I am a rogue, I am a rogue" she repeated, over and over, softly.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Swiftstar opened her mouth to say some encouraging words to her clan,but she was all choked up with tears.She turned around and returned to her den crying.

"Has Swiftstar gave up?" Royalsong asked Blackscar from StarClan.He sighed,"I don't know Royalsong,but you might want to worry about Mistclaw,he just yelled at some helpless kit for StarClan's sake." his eyes sparkeled with amusment,but didn't cheer Royalsong up.Relising this, he quickley replied,"I'll give you some alone time." he left to find Greenwind who was still angry at RockClan.

OOC: Ok good,I didn't want to start a fight or anything.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Sunpaw stared at Royalsong's lifeless body, he almost felt fear grip him as he felt a touch on his shoulder which caused him to jump. Sparrowflower had placed her tail on him to confort him, Sunkit shrugged her tail off.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Snowhope just stood there, embarrassed, not knowing what to do. She sighed, then went to find Hiddensecret.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 am

Bluekit looked up at Sparrowflower, then retreated after Brittlekit. He knew what it was like, he and his family weren't exactly clan born either, and he felt like they weren't trusted in this clan any more then a fox.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Swiftstar stayed in her den,not wanting to put her clan in panic.

OOC: can someone run in and announce that the ditch has started to flood?Mistclaw's my only warrior,and he won't help SkyClan.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Snowhope made her way to place where Royalsong had drowned. Yep, and there was Hiddensecret, tears streaming down her face. "Come on, let's go back. Our Clan needs us."

Hiddensecret was too sad to reply, she only got up and followed Snowhope. A rushing sound of water made Hiddensecret stop, and prick her ears up. "Snowhope! The ditch is flooding!"

Snowhope took one glance and said, "We need to warn the Clan!" They both rushed back to camp with a flying feeling that they hadn't felt for days. They were finally doing something for the Clan.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Brittlekit's head peered out of the nursery once more, a few small tears falling from her eye. No one will understand, she thought.

A chilling breeze swept through the clearing.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 pm

The two cats ran into camp, breathless. "Swiftstar! Where's Swiftstar?" Snowhope panted, "This is important!"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next