The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowfang wonders about the prophecy

2 posters

Go down

Shadowfang wonders about the prophecy Empty Shadowfang wonders about the prophecy

Post  Silverstar Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 am

Shadowfang entered the den, confused about what the prophecy meant. Maybe Thunderclan is leading an attack against us! That must be what Lionfur will tell Silverstar.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Shadowfang wonders about the prophecy Empty Re: Shadowfang wonders about the prophecy

Post  Oak Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:34 am

What did you get ." meowed Brokenstar

Oak
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Shadowfang wonders about the prophecy Empty Re: Shadowfang wonders about the prophecy

Post  Silverstar Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:38 am

Shadowfang almost jumped, he must've been so deep in his thoughts that he hadn't realised Brokenstar had entered. Shadowfang dipped his head in welcome, "Brokenstar, Starclan had told me that thunder will strike the same place twice, leaving blood where it goes... I believe we are to expect trouble from Thunderclan." He didn't say that Thunderclan had recieved the same prophecy either.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Oak Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 am

"That doesn't sound good." sighed brokenstar.

((pm me if we get trouble or not))

Oak
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 am

((I will, I promise))
Shadowfang nodded, "What would you want us to do?" Moontail entered at that moment, she had a small thorn in her right foot and it was killing her.
He sniffed the thorn, it was infected, he then ducked back to where the herbs were stored, he muttered quietly as he picked out the herbs needed, "Chervil for the infection and Comfrey to sooth the pain afterwards."
Moontail twitched her ear, "This is really killing me." She meowed, hoping he would fasten his pace.

Shadowfang returned, Moontail held out her paw, he then gripped it in his teeth and pulled it out. Moontail hissed in pain and she limped around in a circle, shaking the paw a bit. Shadowfang meowed calmly, "I can't treat the infection if your pacing around like that, sit down here."
Moontail limped over and sat down finally. Shadowfang began to chew the chervil and spit out the juice on her paw. Moontail withdrew it in pain as the juice began to take effect. By now Shadowfang had spat out the remainders of the plant and had began to chew the Comfrey into a poultice.

The poultice was applied on Moontail's wound, and the pain in her paw began to ebb away. "Now, you are to keep off your paw until it heals, I also want to regularily check it to ensure the infection won't come back."
Moontail nodded then purred, "Thank you Shadowfang."

She got up and left the medicine cat den. Shadowfang twitched his tail in thought.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down