The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rebellion's Sunrise

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Rebellion's Sunrise Empty The Rebellion's Sunrise

Post  NKninja Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:48 am

OOC: I intend for Aristeal and Phoenix to join Tiger's rebellion in this Topic. Hence, me RPing the former kittypet on and off.

IC: Daylight shone through the semi-large Fox den. The cat's of old and young waking up one by one, comforted again each other in the leaf-fall breeze. Brittlepaw opened her eyes with a near squint of pain as she attempted to adjust her eyes to the scorching sunlight that threw against her good eye. When her eyes had fixated themselves to the brightness, and darkness that was deeper in the fox-den, she remembered what had happened only yesterday. How she took her freedom to be with Bluekit, who was leaning next to her softly, his icy gray fur radiating comforting heat against her back.
How. Why did I do this? Why did Bluekit have to be captured? she murmured softly under her breath. What would Skyclan do when they knew we were gone?

Aristeal leaped vigorously to a particularly large root sticking out of the ground, practicing to perfect a hunting crouch, Just to show that the other rogue she had met recently would be impressed with her skills, even due to the fact of her kin. But the moment she landed against the training-root, her paw twisted too far back, and she stumbled on herself, making a quick thud and crackle against the fallen leaves on the ground. How the hell do these wild-cats hunt like this, she thought, heaving herself up softly, cleaning her pelt of any debris with rasping licks.
Aristeal coughed softly as she nearly swallowed a piece of broken oak leaves. She stood up with a bit of trouble from her wobbliness, and padded in the direction to a river.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

The Rebellion's Sunrise Empty Re: The Rebellion's Sunrise

Post  Little Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Foxfang awoke painfully, and not moving. She looked at the ground, pain showing in her eyes.

Phoenix traveled behind Aristeal, every once in a while giving his paw a gentle lick.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Stone was watching the other two cats as they headed towards the river, "Is that how you hunt?" He scoffed as he stood in the fork of a tree nearby.

Inside the ex-fox's den Ginger was still asleep, Tiger was on guard duty, and he didn't notice the Skyclan apprentice was awake. He sighed lightly as he spoke quietly to himself, "Today's the day... Stone told Ginger and myself that we begin training our troops." He blnked as he turned his face away wincing, "I wish I wasn't here... I know what he'll want them to do... It's not fair! Not all of them will live through this..."

Bluekit began to twitch slightly, as if he was in a bad dream. His claws were partially unsheathed and his tail almost made a faint lashing across the ground.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Aristeal didn't take any flinch of the sort as she padded onwards, trying to hide some anger in her pelt. All she did was turn around and nod softly to whoever this newcomer was, " Yes, thank you for noticing how poorly I am. Now if you excuse me," Aristeal returned back to walking towards the river.

Brittlepaw kept herself against the floor, staying quiet even through all the movement of Bluekit and his kicking. She was curious, what was the training? Why is he fretting so much about it? What if she doesn't make it? She took a soft sigh to wash away all the flowing questions in her mind, and lifted herself to an upright position.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:52 am

"I could help you get better at it." Stone purred as he slowly made his way down the tree, landing expertly on the ground beneath him.

Tiger growled quietly, shuddering as he continued to himself, "I fear the worst is to come to those two cats... Snakekit said they were from Skyclan... If they stay here... they will have no home to go to... But if they leave... I will never get to see my family again. It's no fair."
Ginger began to stir as the sunlight finally reached her eyes, Tiger's talking made her right ear flick, "Stop you're complaining." She hissed quietly, "Stone made a deal with you and you accepted, that's all."
Tiger turned towards her sharply, "And at what price? What's going to happen to these cats? Why take it out on cats who did no harm to you or Stone?"
Ginger got to her paws grinning, "Stone and my buisness is between us, the clans all have to suffer for the pain they put us through. As for the cats and their... training... We'll teach them all they need to get stronger to suceed the forest cats. When they are strong enough, we'll do what we see fit with the situation."
A bad feeling filled Tiger's stomach, but he didn't question her any further as she stretched before giving herself a quick groom.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Foxfang sat up, pain gnawing at her chest as she turned around and saw Ginger. This could be a chance for her escape... But why risk it?

Phoenix let out a yawn, seeing Aristeal walk off. He sat down, starting to groom his chest fur.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Ginger's ear flicked backwards having heard Foxfang sit up, "Don't even think about it." She growled.
Tiger felt his heart drop when he thought he could hear a distant yowling. But shook the thought aside, believing it was his imagination.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Foxfang hissed at Ginger. "Who're you to tell me what to do, rogue?"

Phoenix flickered his ear, hearing the ThunderClan warrior's remark.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Ginger purred, "Simple... Stone let me do whatever I want to that Thunderclan scum-of-a-kit until you cooperate. You run away, then you wont expect to see her alive."

Tiger snarled, "You wouldn't!"
"I would." Ginger shot back in challenge, this woke up both Bluekit and Snakekit as the same time.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Foxfang hissed at Ginger. "You're nothing."
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Ginger purred, "And you wont be anything once that kit is put out of its misery... Imagine, you return home, and the kits mother would wonder what happened to her kit... she'll find the kit dead because you didn't do what you were told." Ginger was evidently enjoying this conversation. When she noticed that the kits were awake, she flicked her tail to Tiger, "You take over guarding... I'll deal with training these two." She waved her tail dismissively towards Bluekit and Snakekit, who were both still waking up.
She padded over and forced the two to their paws, "Come on! We have work to be done." She yowled to them as she herded the two as they stumbled about in confusion towards the exit.
"But... We're not apprentices yet!" Bluekit meowed quickly.
Ginger rolled her eyes, "Okay... from now on you're... Bluepaw and that one is Tigerpaw, yadda yadda, now lets go."
Snakekit growled, "My name never started with Tiger It's Snake!"
Ginger sighed sarcastically, "Bluepaw and Snakepaw! We are going to learn about fighting moves you would have never learnt from your clans."

To Bluepaw, everything was quiet, I miss Skyclan... I'm not old enough to be an apprentice... but I can leave that den so I'm glad!
The three continued walking until they were out of earshot. "Okay Bluepaw... show us what you can do."
Bluepaw snapped out of his thoughts as he cocked his head to one side, "Huh?"
"A fighting move!" Ginger hissed, rolling her eyes as she tried to not go to scratch his eyes out.

Last edited by Silverstar on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Foxfang looked at Ginger coldly as the rogue padded out. Training kits? I just hope I can get outta here soon...
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Tiger couldn't look at the remaining cats, when suddenly, Firepaw began to stir. "W- where am I? What happened?" she meowed groggily.
"You are at your new bootcamp until a weakness is found that can be held against you." Tiger responded bitterly.
"Bootcamp!" Firepaw jolted upright, looking around she could scent Eclipseclan, Skyclan and Thunderclan scents, she could recognize the Thunderclan scents, "Foxfang? What are you doing here?"

Bluepaw looked around, "I- I don't know any."
Ginger sighed, then shoved Snakepaw forwards, "Alright, you strike this mousebrained fool. If you manage to draw blood, then you can expect food... if he retreats," She turned her eyes to stare coldly at Bluepaw, "He dies."
Those words made Bluepaw's heart sink and his paws felt like stone. He'll tear me to shreds! Unless he hasn't fought before... I don't stand a chance!
"Understand?" Ginger growled threatingly, unsheathing her claws.
Both toms nodded as they both responded simultaniously, "Understood!"
Suddenly without warning, Snakepaw raced forwards, there was a blur of fur as Bluepaw suddenly felt claws tear his left cheek. "Ow!" Bluepaw cried out as Snakepaw had managed to reach his back and latch on.
"What's wrong?" Snakepaw taunted, "Didn't you ever learn how to defend yourself in your waste of a clan?"
This angered Bluepaw, he rolled over and reached out with his forepaws to attack Snakepaw's belly. He missed as Snakepaw had already leaped off, bouncing against the ground before hooking his claws across Bluepaw's chest before spinning around to strike Bluepaw's legs out from beneath him.

Bluepaw was faster than that, he flipped onto his back, which allowed him a breif moment to unbalance Snakepaw midair. He rolled onto his paws before leaping at the Eclipseclan tom, catching him by surprise with a sneak attack along his back.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Foxfang looked at Firepaw in suprise as the apprentice woke up. "Oh... hi, Firepaw..." she turned her head, remembering when she saw the rogues that were stealing Firepaw...
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:50 am

OOC: I.AM.ALIVE! For the weekend that is... Back to work on monday.. -_-

IC: Brittlepaw was fixated, like a stone, next to Firepaw, pleading to herself that she wouldn't have to fight so much like a brute. Her ears pricked strait upward as Firepaw began to speak, and as she found out the toms name, she grew more fearful that she would have to fight him! " You and me both are not going to enjoy this," She mewed to the Thunderclan apprentice softly.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Firepaw jumped a little as she heard Brittlepaw speak beside her, she jumped slightly, "Wh- why? What's going on?"

Stone shrugged at the kittypets ((Is that right?)) And meowed, "I offer help to improve... If you don't want to then fine... I'm not forcing you. If you want to be even better... then follow me, I'll help you out to be even more skilled then those foresters." He turned and left, making his way back towards the Fox den through the tree branches.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:09 am

OOC: WHOOPS! Didn't know that Firepaw was a SHE.. My fault...
(And only Aristeal is a Kittypet. Close though)

IC:

Brittlepaw lowered her ears, "These cats.. That kidnapped you? They want revenge on all the clan cats. Including your, and my clan! We have to fight with them... Or.. Well.." She whispered with a rasping tone of fear and acknowledgment.

Aristeal stopped dead in her tracks. She didn't think about getting better in a way like this, nor to ever hope to be better then a clan born cat. With a moment of consideration, she turned around, and looked at the stranger who was padding away.
"Wait!" She called hesitantly moments later. " I want to know what it's like.. To be a part of it all." She paused with another thought, "To be stronger then the cat's of the city and the forest." She didn't believe what she was saying! It seemed like she had such a thrown ambition that came out of nowhere.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Foxfang turned and watched as little sunlight shone into the fox den.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Just before he completely left he stopped, and grinned. His right ear flicked as he turned around, "Then follow, I'll show you what it's like... to be the top cat."

((Ah... OK. XD))
Firepaw looked about her, There must be some way out! They can't keep us in here!
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Brittlepaw lowered her head to the ground as she gave more of her attention to the fighting of her clan mate and the strange Eclipseclan cat.

Aristeal took no hesitation to follow the cat, uncaring if she actually was following something to her death, or something seemingly worse.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Bluepaw felt no strength in his paws as the battle continued. Snakepaw seemed to enjoy this fight, but his slowing movements indicated his exhaustion. He didn't think as he raced in blindly, Bluepaw saw an opening, digging his claws into the earth below, he slipped to one side before leaping in and making contact with Snakepaw's right flank. He dug in his foreclaws as he attempted to shred the Eclipseclan tom's pelt. Snakepaw howled out in pain as he was shredded and knocked to one side. The two both collapsed in one eap on the ground, breating heavily as neither had the energy to continue.
"Why are you stopping?" Ginger snapped.
Neither of the cats responded for they were too weak to speak.
Ginger stormed over and forced the two to their paws. "You stop when I tell you or when one of you die!"

Stone continued to lead the way, he picked up the pace as he heard his mate's voice. He stealthily made his way around towards Bluepaw and Snakepaw, who were only standing up with all of their paws stretched out to keep their balance. He leaped on Snakepaw, causing the young tom who still hadn't reached six moons of age to yowl in fear. He had the young tom pinned, leaning forwards to hiss something in his ear.
Suddenly a weight crashed down on him.
Stone threw off his attacker, and found it was Bluepaw.
Ginger stared in surprise, Wher'd he get the energy to do that? What's his motivation?
"Leave Snakepaw alone!" Bluepaw snarled at Stone.

Stone just licked his chest fur, "I wasn't doing anything to him." he responded coldly.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:38 am

Both Aristeal and Brittlepaw took shocked looks to Stone and Bluepaw, "Not doing anything?! You were harming that poor kit!" Aristeal exclaimed, dashing towards Snakepaw, looking closer, and noticing the tufts of his fur were missing in some points. Another shocked face emanated from the loner, her blue eyes widened so softly.

Brittlepaw dashed over to Bluepaw's side at the same time as Aristeal, her claws unsheathed and leaning against her friend to keep him balanced and on his feet.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 am

Snakepaw got to his paws quickly, "I'm fine." He meowed quietly.
Stone flicked his tail, "Fine. Bluepaw, Snakepaw. You both get hunting duty with Ginger."
Snakepaw's ear flicked in annoyance, and Bluepaw hang his head a little in exhaustion. "Now!" Stone growled loudly as Ginger snapped at their heels, forcing them forwards. "If you wish to be better at what you do, you must work for your respect. I won't approve of anyone being fed like kittypets in a twoleg nest while I'm around." Stone meowed as Ginger tried to get the two to move forwards.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:37 am

Aristeal, even though was deeply offended by Stone's remark, tried to hide such bristling on the back of her neck. "Can they even hunt?" She asked confused, seeing that the small apprentices were half her petite size.

Brittlepaw noticed how exhausted Bluepaw was and seemed to be, "You think you'll be all right?" She asked to her friend, and soon noticed that he seemed to be to tired to walk. Then a thought sprang into her head, " When you can, try to find big white flowers (Chamomile), they help the pain when you eat them, I lived on that until I came into Skyclan," She whispered softly, not seeing any of the strange flowers around, " You will know when you find them," She added.

OOC: I recommend finding something for Brittlepaw, Firepaw, Aristeal, and Phoenix to do.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Phoenix let out a yawn. He was awfully tired of just sitting. So, after giving his paw a lick, he padded off towards where Aristeal had gone.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum