The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC Gathering 2

3 posters

Go down

MC Gathering 2 Empty MC Gathering 2

Post  Silverstream Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Silverpaw sat outside the cave with Lionfur, waiting for the other cats to arrive. The evening winds whipped her fur, causing her to shiver. Still, she stared out at WindClan territory, waiting for someone to pop up.
It was her second visit to the moonstone, and she expected a reasonable explanation for everything that happened in the past moon.
But, what she really wanted to see was Silverstar. Everyone in ThunderClan was acting as if her death never happened. Even Tawnystar. She silently vowed that if the other medicine cats treated her like a kit just because of all the drama, she'd claw their ears off before you could say "mouse".
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

MC Gathering 2 Empty Re: MC Gathering 2

Post  Silverstar Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Lionfur waited, slightly impatiently for the other medicine cats to arrive, he wished Starclan would explain to him what was going on, ever since Tiger had striked.

In the distance, a figure approached, Lionfur recognized Shadowfang, medicine cat of Nightclan. Shadowfang seemed to be walking with his head held low and eyes close to the ground.
Has the Tiger striked his territory?
Shadowfang instantly recognized the fact that Lionfur was injured. "What happened to you?" Shadowfang asked in curiousity.
"A rogue." Lionfur murmured, gingerly licking a wound on his shoulder.
"We fought him off, lost two, but the rest were safe."
Shadowfang nodded, "Which two?"
Lionfur shook his head, "I don't really want to talk about it, have you seen the others?"
Shadowfang sho his head slowly.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Silverpaw narrowed her eyes and refused to greet the NightClan medicine cat.
Why should she anyways? If she did he'd just give her sympathy.
Her gaze warned the tom not to speak to her, she was in enough pain.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue May 01, 2012 11:45 am

Shadowfang instantly felt the unwelcome Silverpaw was displaying. I'm not sure what I did to offend this young one.
He dipped his head politely, "It's nice to see you again Silverpaw."
Lionfur held his head a little higher, "She's learning well, and quickly might I add. I'm proud to have such a clever and fast apprentice as this one." he paused briefly glancing at Silverpaw with pride, before turning to Shadowfang, "Have you considered getting yourself an apprentice? they can really help when you need it, and can be a joy to train."

Shadowfang raised his head, "Actually, I do. I have Nightpaw, but she's better staying back in camp."
Lionfur nodded politely, "I hope to see Nightpaw next gathering."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Silverpaw flicked her hear in frustration.
Lionfur's praise, which she treasured the most now that Silverstar was gone, made her feel slightly better, but not much.
She continued to give the two the cold shoulder and stared out onto the moor.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Shadowfang sighed, looking back to where he came from, "I can't see them... Maybe they're not attending this time?"
Lionfur shook her head, "How many gatherings will they miss before we have to presume they aren't interested in Starclan?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed May 02, 2012 5:54 am

OOC: YEA!! I can actually post on this now!

IC: From the side of Riverclan territory, Splattertop came to the other Medicine cats who seemed a but anxious to him. " The Riverclan's border scent is growing weak. Do any of you understand why?" he intruded, giving of his gleeful smile as usual.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed May 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Lionfur nodded in greeting.
Shadowfang murmured his greetings before responding, "I don't know... Maybe something's not right."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu May 03, 2012 5:09 am

" Sounds like a lot of pandemonium this past week," he simply replied, growing a bit serious to the silence of Lionfur. " Doesn't seem like anyone else is coming, should we just leave?" he insisted.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu May 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Lionfur flicked his tail, "Very well, let's head in." he's meow was more cheerful then before, Shadowfang nodded in agreement before heading in."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri May 04, 2012 3:21 am

Splattertop nodded nonchalantly, The clans couldn't be more separate then this, he thought, shallowly giving a small gulp and trailing behind the other medicine cats.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm

Silverpaw reluctantly followed then at a brisk pace, wanting to feel the comfort she felt when she first saw the ethereal light of the moonstone.
But that was the past, besides, with tensions between the clans, she knew she'd feel no comfort at all.
But... still. In times like these, you crave even the tiniest bit of comfort.
And that's how Silverpaw felt.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun May 06, 2012 8:54 pm

As the footsteps echoed against the shrinking cave system, Splattertop grew uncomfortable as the darkness coiled his sight, the scent of aged dust and petricore breaking down the scent of the other medicine cats around him.
Things have changed, and they wont ever be the same, he thought, even his thoughts seeming to be loud as a battle cry to the silence of the cave.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Darkness consumed the group. Shadowfang felt trembles of fear pulsing through him. Should I obey my leader and lose the only firneds I would have known? Or do I let them live and get punished?
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down