The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intruder! Tiger prophecy has begun (Open to all Thunderclan cats)

5 posters

Go down

Intruder! Tiger prophecy has begun (Open to all Thunderclan cats) Empty Intruder! Tiger prophecy has begun (Open to all Thunderclan cats)

Post  Silverstar Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 am

Firepaw burst into the open, panting, she saw everything was calm. No sign of attack. She raced over to Tawnyclaw, "Tawnyclaw! We're under attack!"
Tiger, a kittypet had, hidden himself near the apprentice den.
At once there was a yowl, "Now!" instantly Stonepaw and Ginger raced across the camp, charging into the nursery first.

Tiger leaped into the apprentice's den, and spotted a single apprentice, whom he raced forwards to kill. Firepaw raced after the tom as chaos broke out. she skidded to a halt, seeing that Distortpaw was the first victim.
Firepaw leaped at the longer, snarling. She, scored the tom's flank, then spun around and dived under his stomach, scoring his belly as she went.

((since we have inactive memebers, if there isn't a cat who had posted before but hadn't returned or the owners of cats had left, those cats unfortunately wont survive.))
Oh great Starclan! please my Silverpaw be protected with Lionfur, just please may she not be here. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit Firepaw.
Firepaw yowled out in pain as ginger had leaped on the apprentice, digging her claws into the apprentice's pelt. Firepaw looked in horror at the Loner's bloody claws. Who else have you sent to Starclan?

Stonepaw growled, "Don't kill her!" Ginger had the apprentice pinned, both her and Tiger looked at stonepaw in suprise.
"We... we could use her as a captive." Stonepaw meowed quickly.

Tiger hissed, then raced off towards the medicine cat den.
While Ginger was distracted, Firepaw bit down on the loner's paw, until blood oozed from the wound. Ginger yowled in pain and Firepaw raced past Stonepaw and raced into the medicine cat den.

Lionfur was blocking Tiger's access to Silverpaw.
The great Kittypet leaped at the medicine cat, and Firepaw could only watch in horror.
Lionfur snarled, "You won't go near my apprentice!"
Tiger snarled, "Just watch as your pathetic apprentice will be slaughtered, just like the rest of this pathetic clan!"
Lionfur's eyes widened, "I'll show you why you shouldn't mess with medicine cats!"
Snarling, Lionfur rammed into the slightly bigger tom, winding him before finally getting a few blows of the tom's belly.
Tiger snapped at the other tom, "Does it matter to me what you are? Your kind are nothing!" With a move that Firepaw hadn't seen before, Lionfur was knocked aside like a peice of fresh kill.

Firepaw raced to where Lionfur once stood guarding Silverpaw. Firepaw's fur was fluffed out, "Keep away!" Firepaw snarled. The kittypet, remembering what Stonepaw said, backed away, then raced off towards where Ginger was trying to kill the kits, but Mousetail, backed up by Brackenclaw, where defending the nursery fiercely.
"Not the kits!" Firepaw yowled out. racing off, but something knocked her aside. Firepaw looked up and saw Stonepaw, his eyes had a strange look, no affection was in his eyes.
"Why?" Firepaw meowed weakly, her body sore and bleeding.
"We need as many ex- apprentices and warriors as possible... we will take as many kits as we need if we have to."

Firepaw's body lost all tension, her claws, which where unsheathed, sheathed themselves as she fell into unconsciousness. The sounds of yowling and battle faded off.

Stonepaw looked up, seeing that his team of loners where close to killing the whole clan, he yowled, "Let's go! Tiger, carry this prisioner." He indicated with his tail at Firepaw's limp body. The trio turned to leave, and raced towards the exit, with the captured Firepaw.

Lionfur watched on in horror. The tiger was here!
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Intruder! Tiger prophecy has begun (Open to all Thunderclan cats) Empty Re: Intruder! Tiger prophecy has begun (Open to all Thunderclan cats)

Post  Silverstream Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 am

Silverpaw shook away the fear that left her paralyzed for the entire battle.
She ran over to Lionfur and helped him up, "Thanks," she murmured.
The moment she said it, she regretted it.
He just saved your life, and all you have to say is "thanks"?!, she silently scolded herself.
She examined his wounds, thankfully nothing was major, and went to fetch the required herbs.
Dock for scratches, Goldenrod for the deeper cuts, and Juniper Berries for keeping his strength up.
After applying the herbs, she began licking his wounds fiercely, in fear the herbs weren't enough.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Intruder! Tiger prophecy has begun (Open to all Thunderclan cats) Empty Re: Intruder! Tiger prophecy has begun (Open to all Thunderclan cats)

Post  Silverstar Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Lionfur's body stung from the herbs, "I'm fine." he meowed quietly, "The clan needs the herbs more then I do, Check on the queens and kits. Make sure they aren't hurt."
By now the cats had escaped.
Lionfur sighed, "I saw this happen... Starclan warned me... but it was a moon ago, I didn't think this attack would happen." He looked at his apprentice, his eyes glowing with pride, "Starclan will soon call me... maybe not now... but one day..."
he flicked her shoulder with his tail, "I am proud to have you as my apprentice. You learned so much... Much faster then I have... you'll be a great medicine cat Silverpaw."

He stopped, wincing in the pain, then it faded. "Go see if The other's are alright."

Suddenly, a wail echoed from the apprentice den, "Distortpaw! No!" Brackenclaw's voice echoed across the clearing, he stopped, trying to be strong, even for tawnyclaw... Tawnystar's sake. ((I'm not sure whether to be saying tawnyclaw or tawnystar... She hasn't exactly gained her nine lives yet.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:19 pm

ooc: Can Foxfang bump into Tiger and get captured, too?

IC: Foxfang noticed yowling in the distance, running over, she noticed Tiger "Oh, Great StarClan" she gasped
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:10 pm

((Sure! But on the border prehaps.))

Tiger, Stonepaw and Ginger raced off towards the border. Tiger knocked into Foxfang, dropping Firepaw. Ginger and Stonepaw worked together to try and force the Thunderclan warrior towards the border while Tiger picked Firepaw up by her scruff again.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 pm

"What in the name of Starclan is going on!?" Yarrowstream yowled, running outside of the Nursery. She stopped in horror as there was blood on the ground. " An attack? H-- how?" She stuttered, Looking at the clan in chaos and discord.
She spun around when she felt some claws etching on her foot, " Tinykit, I don't want you leaving this den!" She hissed, softly pushing the kit away from the entrance.

OOC: Ohh...... I was going to ask if Tinykit could be captured. She's almost an apprentice anyways.. And getting her into something drastic is what I'm going for.... Can I by chance have her sneak out of the nursery?
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 pm

ooc: Yeah! Can she? Foxfang would protect her Very Happy
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:12 pm

((Sure thing! Just post as the cat(s) you want caught in my other topic.))

Lionfur limped out of the medicine cat den, trying to escape Silverpaw's licking. "I'm alright," he assured her, "You've done all you can for me. I'm just going to check on everyone else."

As fast as his legs would let him, Lionfur hurried towards the nursery, praying to Starclan that they were without a scratch.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Sat May 05, 2012 6:33 am

((OKAY. I REALLY NEED TO DO THIS. LOL. Tawnyclawstar will claim her nine lives TODAY.))

Tawnyclaw slowly padded out of her den on shaky legs, gazing warily at the blood on the ground. It's been bugging her for the pass few days, but something always seemed to come up...but this settles it for her. She couldn't help but feel utterly betrayed by her old apprentice, who she saw with two other rouges. Eyes closed, the she-cat then felt compelled to kneel her furry head down into the blood, staining the underside of her chin. Afterward, she regained control of her spastic knees and ran into each den, making sure each and every cat was okay. Her last stop was the nursery, and, before entering, prayed to her shining ancestors in Starclan that every cat would be okay.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue May 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Inside the nursery, Mousetail was in a position to block the enterance, seeing it was only their leader, she relaxed. The kits were fine, and Mousetail suffered a few scratches. "Not much of a loss here," She meowed proudly, "But I heard that Distortpaw was killed, is that true?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum