The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swiftstar and the rouge (open to me,and NKninja)

2 posters

Go down

Swiftstar and the rouge (open to me,and NKninja) Empty Swiftstar and the rouge (open to me,and NKninja)

Post  Silverstream Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:59 pm

"It's Mistclaw." Swiftstar yawned and stretched upon waking up from her nap."Come in." Mistclaw signaled for Chorome to follow.Swiftstar jumped when she saw the rouge's eye."Who's this?" "Chorome," Mistclaw replied,"Should we let him join the clan?" Swiftstar stared at Chorome for a momment,"Yes.He's to young to be an apprentice,the queens will take care of them."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Swiftstar and the rouge (open to me,and NKninja) Empty Re: Swiftstar and the rouge (open to me,and NKninja)

Post  NKninja Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 pm

OOC: XD i just had to!

IC: Chorome still in awe of the area around her paused, and turned to Swiftstar " Him? Even though I have this scar doesn't mean i'm a Tom!" She growled, lifting her head with enthusiasm and pouty.
she then stopped cold, and curled up, her tail laid on the floor "I'm sorry" She bowed her head down.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Swiftstar and the rouge (open to me,and NKninja) Empty Re: Swiftstar and the rouge (open to me,and NKninja)

Post  Silverstream Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Mistclaw froze,he expected a firm or even fierce response,but Swiftstar just smiled,"Said like a true SkyClan warrior.Welcome to SkyClan,Chorome.Would you like to pick your name,or should I?" Mistclaw leaned over to Chorome and whispered in his ear,"It's a great honor to pick your name.I wouldn't turn down an offer like this."

OOC: Shocked s-sorry!I thought she was a tom....
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 pm

OOC: It just made it more fun though!!!
Oh.. how About Brittlehaze for her warrior name? Sounds really epic!

IC: Chorome swished her tail back and forth, She didn't truly like the idea of having a different name, but then it struck her " If it's okay.. Swiftstar, Could I be Brittle-Kit?" She asked with a soft tone as she fiddled with her paws.
She thought of the name as that was what her Mother was named before the incident with the fire.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:07 am

Swiftstar caught a look of sadness in her eyes."Welcome Brittlekit."

OOC: That is epic!Ok,topic closed!
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum