The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkyClan in danger (dun dun DUN!Open to eld)

3 posters

Go down

SkyClan in danger (dun dun DUN!Open to eld) Empty SkyClan in danger (dun dun DUN!Open to eld)

Post  Silverstream Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Swiftstar lied down and sighed.She sat waiting for Cloudfur.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

SkyClan in danger (dun dun DUN!Open to eld) Empty Re: SkyClan in danger (dun dun DUN!Open to eld)

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 am

Cloudfur padded into Swiftstar's den. "You needed me?"
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

http://teenagertalk.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

SkyClan in danger (dun dun DUN!Open to eld) Empty Re: SkyClan in danger (dun dun DUN!Open to eld)

Post  Silverstream Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 am

Swiftstar nodded."You see,StarClan came to me in a dream.They warned me of great danger." she took a deep breath,then continued,"They showed me SkyClan's camp empty." she stared at the floor,wondering if Cloudfur would know what to do.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 pm

"What?" she asked, imagining the great Skyclan camp, empty. "Do you remember what they said exactly?"
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:02 pm

She nodded,"Beware the winds from above,and we shall send a hero dove"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  eldunariabrglaedr Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Cloudfur looked off into the corner of the room, thinking.
eldunariabrglaedr
eldunariabrglaedr
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Snowhope's pace quickened. If only I can get there before anyone misses me! She thought. She arrived at a shady spot by the river that borders the SkyClan camp. In her mouth was a square-shaped object that shone dangerously bright in the bushes' shadows. Sniffing the air to make sure no cat was around, she nosed around the leafy bushes until she found the small hole she had dug earlier. She dropped the object into the hole, and firmly patted the dirt around it.
There! That's safe for now, until I can get Swiftstar to see it; she'll know what to do with it, and scampered quickly back to camp.
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

https://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 am

Swiftstar looked at her medicene cat with pleading eyes,"You do know what it means right?" she hoped someone would understand.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm

The snow-white she-cat bumped into Hiddensecret. The black and white tabby touched Snopehope's nose in a friendly greeting.
"hi, Snowhope, where are you going?" She studied her friend up and down, "You sure are in a hurry."
"Nowhere. I mean," Snowhope corrected quickly, when Hiddensecret looked suspicious, "just running an errand for Swiftstar. By the way, have you got time for a mock battle, just us two? My battle moves are getting rusty."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Swiftstar jumped.She just remembered she had promised to go hunting with Mistclaw."If you could excuse me for a second Cloudfur," she dashed outside,only to run into Hiddensecret."I'm so sorry!" she pulled back and rubbed her nose,which was now bleeding from the impact.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:29 am

"Oh, nothing to worry about, Swiftstar," Hiddensecret couldn't resist rubbing her nose with her paw. "Snowhope and I were going to just going to practice out some moves."

At her name Snowhope whispered under her breath to the leader, "I have something to show you. It's important." Then out loud, "Hiddensecret, I need to tell Swiftstar something. I promise we'll practice tomorrow."

Hiddensecret got that suspicious look again, but it was gone in a flash. "Oh, no problem. We'll practice tomorrow then. See you later."

Last edited by Rainstar on Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 am

Swiftstar sighed,"Skyclan's in enough danger without this," she muttered under her breath.Noticing Snowhope's confused look she quickly said,"Nothing.You wanted to show me somthing?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm

"Um, yeah." Snowhope first peeked around to make sure no cat was looking on, then motioned for Swiftstar to follow her. After a short dash, she dug out the object she just buried a short while ago. Then, very carefully, she brushed the soil off the shiny square.

"Do you think this means anything?" Snowhope questioned. The gold-plated square was flat, with a delicate engraving of a flying dove against a starry sky. The sunlight reflected off the metal plate, and it almost looked like the stars were really twinkling. "I feel that this may be a sign from StarClan."
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Swiftstar's eyes widend."It can't be," she muttered under her breath."Snowhope,follow me.Take the thing with you.It's only fair that you hear this as well." Swiftstar pelted back to camp and into Cloudfur's den.Cloudfur,you have to see this,I think it's the dove."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Snowhope followed. "What dove?" she asked, after getting in Cloudfur's den.

OOC: So, who's suppose to RP next?
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:55 pm

OC:Since eld's not posting...

"FLOOD!" "HUH?" Swiftstar turned around to find Mistclaw racing in."I-I was out on patrol when I saw water filling up a ditch." he stammered."How quickly?" "RAPIDLY." She thought for a momment."get the senior warriors and follow me.You too." she flicked her tail to Snowhope
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:04 am

"On my way." Snowhope turned tail and followed her leader out. As dirt were kicked up as by the cats she asked, "How far is the ditch from the camp?"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am

Mistclaw looked spooked,then he shook his thought away and said,:"Close." They stopped at the ditch which was filling up with water.A tiny stream was pouring water into the ditch.Swiftstar looked around and found a bunch of logs cut down by twolegs.she looked at them."Perfect.We can sit in these and let it carry us if it floods.Untill then,Flashclaw will keep watch on it."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:41 am

Snowhope looked at Swiftstar, "Are there enough logs for the whole Clan?"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 am

Swiftstar sighed,"I hope.If not,RiverClan needs to teach us to swim."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:02 am

OOC: Hiddensecret knows how to swim! But not Snowhope...
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 am

OOC:PERFECT Twisted Evil

Swiftstar flicked her tail,"Dismissed." Flashclaw sat in front of the ditch while Swiftstar turned to Snowhope, "fill the clan in,but don't mention the shortage of logs."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:32 am

"Sure thing." Snowhope made her way back to camp and filled in Hiddensecret. "It would be great if you can teach us how to swim. And please fill the rest of the Clan in."

Hiddensecret's eyes burned brightly. "I will; and tell Swiftstar that I'd love to teach them how to swim. And ask when!" In a moment she was gone.

Snowhope shook her head demurely. Just tell Hiddensecret one thing and she'll be off like a whirlwind. She dashed back, and met up with Swiftstar, who was coming back with the rest. "Hiddensecret told me to tell you that she'd be glad to teach swimming lessons (OOC: lol). What time would be best?"
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:49 am

"As soon as possible;take a patrol of cats to the stream that seperates ThunderClan and SkyClan.I don't want to take any chances with the floodwater." Swiftstar then crawled into her den for a nap.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainstar - CONTACT ME! Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 am

"Okay!" Snowhope smiled, her friend was going to have a lot of fun now. She found Hiddensecret stretching herself in the warrior's den (will continue there).
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
Rainstar - CONTACT ME!
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum