The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparklepool for Riverclan

2 posters

Go down

Sparklepool for Riverclan Empty Sparklepool for Riverclan

Post  Jayleaf19 Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Name: Sparklepool

Queen

Clan:
Riverclan

Personality:
She is very kind and gentle. She doesn't like fighting, but will if she must. When she gets angry, she doesn't stay angry for long. She is very loyal to her beloved, including her mate Jaystar and her not-yet-born kits.

Description:
She is a ginger she-cat, with fur like flames. Her eyes are a gentle green, sparkling with a sky-blue shade. That was how she got her Warrior name. Her left ear is nicked from a fight with a fox.

Yeah, I'm gonna post up her kits for adoption after this is approved.
Very Happy
Jayleaf19
Jayleaf19
Apprentice
Apprentice

http://clansoftheelements.forumsmotions.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Sparklepool for Riverclan Empty Re: Sparklepool for Riverclan

Post  Silverstar Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Approved! Also, because your leader of Riverclan, you can place your Riverclan and accept your Riverclan cats. It's something I believe is special to those who's cats are leaders. It's sort of how I believe fair, incase your desperate for cats in your clan. Very Happy Like me for Leafclan and Silverstream for Skyclan, Oaky for Nightclan, Tigerstar for Windclan and Tommystar for Shadowclan. We all have the power to approve our own cats and paste our cats in approved if they are from our original clan.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I was hoping lengthy could help explain it.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum