The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashpaw and Mistclaw (Lol that rhymes!)

2 posters

Go down

Flashpaw and Mistclaw (Lol that rhymes!) Empty Flashpaw and Mistclaw (Lol that rhymes!)

Post  Silverstream Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Mistclaw walked into the aprentice den."Goodmorning Flashpaw!Today I thougth i'd teach you about border patrols.Think your up to it?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Flashpaw and Mistclaw (Lol that rhymes!) Empty Re: Flashpaw and Mistclaw (Lol that rhymes!)

Post  Silverstar Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Finally! A chance I can show that I'm with a clan! flashpaw jumped to his paws, "Definitely! I was waiting almost until the thrush came out of hiding before you asked." he stopped, immediately hating himself for sounding so rude.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Flashpaw and Mistclaw (Lol that rhymes!) Empty Re: Flashpaw and Mistclaw (Lol that rhymes!)

Post  Silverstream Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Mistclaw smiled.He loved seeing an excited cat."Well then,promise me you'll stay close and won't wander away?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Flashpaw nodded his head. He began to knead the ground with his paws, "Are we leaving now?"((lol, I just realized, I planned on calling my cat Flashclaw, lol, may as well say Flashpaw wanted to be called Flashclaw because of how much he looks up to his mentor.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:42 pm

"Yes we are leaving now.Remember your promise,no wandering off into the the woods."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Flashpaw nodded, rather eager to be heading out. he forced his paws to not move any faster then his mentor.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down