The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogues and catnapped foresters hunting. (Open to all Leafclan cats)

2 posters

Go down

Rogues and catnapped foresters hunting. (Open to all Leafclan cats) Empty Rogues and catnapped foresters hunting. (Open to all Leafclan cats)

Post  Silverstar Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:23 pm

A sudden breeze blew through the trees, rustling leaves as it went. From the bushes appeared a rogue followed by two early apprenticed apprentices.
"Ouch! Get off my tail!" Snarled Snakepaw from Eclipseclan.
"I'm not on your tail!" Bluepaw of Skyclan hissed back.
"Silence both of you!" Ginger snapped. "At this rate you'll scare all of the prey away and you both will have to go without eating."
The two stopped, Ginger tiled her head, "Let's split up, Bluepaw hunt by that tree there." She indicated to a hollow tree, not far from where they were. "And Snakepaw, you can hunt..." She looked around, "Over towards those bushes." The bramble bushes was where she indicated towards, which wasn't too far from the tree itself.

"Where will you hunt?" Bluepaw asked innocently.
"It doesn't matter where I hunt!" Ginger growled, shoving both toms forwards a little.
Snakepaw immediately made his way towards the bramble bush, but Bluepaw took a while to get to the tree, for his exhaustion was finally showing through. He was starved, exhausted and had several scratches from battle training.
Is this what it is really like to be an apprentice?
He couldn't scent anything in the tree or near it's roots. There was a hole that was only small enough to fit an apprentice. He turned slightly, noticing that Ginger was now distracted by Snakepaw, who managed to get himself caught and stuck in the brambles that clung to his fur.

"Owww! Ginger! Help!"
"Stop struggling you Mangepelt! It was your fault getting into this mess!"

This is my chance! Bluepaw squeezed into the hole and noticed the hollow went upwards. There was not enough room to stand straight, yet in his desparation to get away from Ginger, he dug in his untrained claws and used the last of his energy to climb. At the end, he pulled himself out of the top and found himself on the highest branch, apon which it would normally have been impossible to climb on the outside for the bark would easily peel away.
Ginger and Snakepaw were rather far down, and Bluepaw dug his claws into the best footing he could. The leaves were thick enough to hide him from veiw and Bluepaw watched the horizon.
I wish I were back at camp with Brittlepaw... Maybe I could show her this place!
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rogues and catnapped foresters hunting. (Open to all Leafclan cats) Empty Re: Rogues and catnapped foresters hunting. (Open to all Leafclan cats)

Post  NKninja Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:19 am

nearby Oakclaw, Yellowclaw and even the medicine cat Skystorm were hunting for the need of their own clan, the three taking strong precautions as they hunted prey after prey, as of the rumors of rogues from Thunderclan grew stronger and stronger into the Leafclan camp with every passing day.
"The savages," Yellowclaw muttered, a crow muffling his voice as he dropped it onto the ground. " And to think that Thunderclan was THAT weak to not take on a small band of rogues," His tail flicked with near mockery of the opposing clan.
Oakclaw nodded his head, " Even Leafclan, with our own, minor ranks could take on those fleabags," the deputy scoffed with pride.
"Is the only thing you two think about is power?" Skystorm hissed angrily, barring his teeth ever so slightly to the two toms, trying to dig up some burdock root he had stumbled upon.

The trio of cats didn't notice the increasing scent of rogues, even though they were less then a tree length away from each other. The smell of prey muffled the intruders very well, until Oakclaw's ears pricked up from the squealing of what sounded like a kit, "Hold on," he mewed softly, his amber eyes shimmering with the thought of pulling apart another's pelt soon enough. "Yellowclaw," his ear flicked and Yellowclaw came to his side immediately, the two wandering quickly into the direction of the squeals and annoying growls, leaving Skystorm to stare in their direction.
Damn, I'm getting too old for this! He hissed to himself, chasing the two brute characters, wherever their trail may lead.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Rogues and catnapped foresters hunting. (Open to all Leafclan cats) Empty Re: Rogues and catnapped foresters hunting. (Open to all Leafclan cats)

Post  Silverstar Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Bluepa heard pawsteps nearby, but said nothing. He slowly turned to face the sounds of pawsteps.
Ginger was beginning to get even more frustrated with Snakepaw.
"Quit moving! The more you move, the more you get tangled."
Snakepaw spat something but Bluepaw didn't hear. He spent more attention on where the sounds of pawsteps came from. Prehaps it's prey? If I can find it, I'll bring it back for Brittlepaw!
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:33 am

Just from behind the bramble bushes, Oakclaw pounced over Snakepaw and onto Ginger, his tail and hind paws unintentionally pushing Snakepaw more into the brambles.
Yellowclaw came into the assault by moving around the bramble bush. His dark pelt bristling like no tomorrow, his long, yellow claws raking against the dirty earth under him.

"Both of you! Sto--" Skystorm paused in awe of their paranoia actually being correct.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:47 am

Ginger yowled in surprise, "Get off me you furball!" She spat at the Leafclan deputy.
Snakepaw yowled in surprise as he was shoved further into the spikey brambles. "Owww!" he squeaked out, his still kit like voice echoed out as he disappeared into the bush.
Bluepaw was frozen where he was, the sounds that suddenly broke the silence shoked him.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:01 am

"Yellowclaw, get that rat!" Oakclaw ordered, his claws matting Ginger's fur to try and maintain a strong grip on her chest and neck.

Yellowclaw nodded quickly, running towards the bramble bushes that were to his side. "Bloody Crowfood, come over here!" He spat, trying to claw away the brambles with his paw, only to get many thorns in his paw, yowling in pain.

Skystorm still watched in shock, stepping back each moment the Deputy wailed orders.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:51 am

Snakepaw swiped out with an unsheathed paw, ignoring the brambles that scratched and clung to his fur and skin. "Back off!"
A pair of leaf green eyes shone from the bushes; A silent movement of a shadowed She- cat skidded along the edges.
Snakepaw managed to back out and tear himself free of the brambles, some tendrils still clung onto his pelt. The she- cat leaped forwards and picked up Snakepaw by the scruff in a swift movement, leaving Snakepaw in a bit of a daze from the sudden movement.

Leafstar appeared passed the bramble bushes. Snakepaw struggled in her grip, but soon relaxed. "What is going on here?" Leafstar demanded as she looked around and saw her deputy, who had a rogue pinned to the ground.
Ginger hissed ferociously as she tried to squirm free but was unsuccessful.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 pm

"These rogues have trespassed on our territory," Yellowclaw hissed quickly, trying to get out of the brambles he got stuck into, head first.

Oakclaw was holding a firmer grip on the rogue then before, with his eyes still on Ginger, he flicked his tail upward, " I have a suspicion that these are the same damned cats that attacked Thunderclan. Their dangerous!" Oakclaw remarked to his leader.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:22 am

Her eyes scanned her surroundings again, "Yellowclaw? How did you manage to get yourself in a fix like this?" She paused then shook her head, "Actually I don't think I want to know." Stormtail and Goldenear soon appeared after their leader.
"Yellowclaw? There you are, we needed you on the hunting patr-" Goldenear was silenced from a wave of Stormtail's right paw.
"What's going on here?" He asked curiously, glancing at Leafstar, Oakclaw before finally seeing a rogue she- cat. His fur bristled up immediately.

Leafstar meowed calmly, "So... This is the rogue who has Thunderclan as frightened as mice?" She began to purr in amusement, "That explains why they haven't been re-scenting their own border."
Her eyes glowed in a slight anger at Ginger, "You dared to go and attack our clan? With, what, a rogue and a young apprentice?"
"Two actually." Ginger corrected sarcastically.
"Two? Where's the other?"
"Don't know and don't care. He disappeared before you're fox- hearted warriors attacked."
Leafstar snorted in disgust, "And where is he now? Hiding like the coward he is?"
Suddenly, Bluepaw lost his grip and fell. He landed directly on top of Stormtail.
Stormtail snarled, "Get off me you idiot!" He tried jumping and trashing his body about wildly to get the young apprentice off of his shoulders.

The movement only made Bluepaw dig his claws in deeper from fear of falling off. His kit- like voice let out a high pitched squeal as he was all of a sudden knocked off. Bluepaw was slightly dazed and he couldn't get up straight away.
"I'm going to teach you a lesson you little badger!" Stormtail snarled as he charged forwards. Suddenly Goldenear blocked Stormtail's path.
"Stop this!" She hissed.
Stormtail skidded to an abrupt halt, Bluepaw was still too terrified to move.
"Why?" Stormtail panted hotly, "He snuck up on me!"
Goldenear for the first time ever to Stormtail, snarled sharply, "Because he's still a kit!"
A long silence followed, Goldenear turned around and faced Bluepaw.
"What's your name?" She meowed quietly, almost mother like.
"B- Blue-" Bluepaw stammered.
"His name's Bluepaw!" Ginger growled.
"How old are you?" Goldenear continued, ignoring Ginger's growl.
"5- 5 moons old." Bluepaw replied shakily, his eyes didn't leave Stormtail, who was frighteningly close.
Goldenear meowed quietly, "He's a kit... and the warrior code said we as warriors must help any kit... no matter their clan. From his scent I would say he is originally a Skyclan cat." She turned to Leafstar, "Can't we take care of him and return him to his original clan, maybe get a reward for him."

Leafstar stared at Goldenear for a long time, Snakepaw began to get board and squatted a fly in the air. Finally Leafstar spoke.
"Goldenear... I know what you are saying can help us... But I have a whole lot more important things to deal with."
"Please Leafstar!" Goldenear begged, "I could take care of this kit! He possibly misses home and will be eager to return."
"And he'd tell his whole clan our secrets!" Leafstar snapped, "We can't afford any more mouths to feed."
"Surely Skyclan could offer food if we ask in return for their kit."
"I said no." Leafstar meowed coldly.
"But surely-"
"No!" Leafstar hissed before storming to Stormtail, handing him Snakepaw before marching back to camp.

Goldenear sighed, Stormtail padded over to her, "You really made Leafstar mad this time." he commented.
"I know..." Goldenear meowed sadly.
"What's making you so moody all of a sudden?"
Goldenear shook her head, "I don't want to talk about it."
Stormtail gave up and made his way over to Yellowclaw to see if he needed any help to escape the brambles.
"What do we do with the rogues?" He meowed to no one in particular.
Ginger grinned, as Goldenear padded towards Oakclaw, "I see you're expecting." Ginger meowed quietly in a half laugh.
"Shut it you rogue!" Goldenear hissed.

"Who's the other lucky soul?" Ginger meowed sarcastically.
"Why do you care?"
"Because you can tell me anything and no one will believe me anyway."
Goldenear hesitated, "If I tell you quietly, will you promise not to say anything."
Ginger responded, "You have my word."
"The word of a rogue? I'm not sure I can trust that."
Ginger huffed, "Just tell me, who's the father."
Goldenear leaned over and whispered so quietly so only Ginger could hear, "Stormtail."
"You're joking." Ginger almost cried out in hysterical laughter. "Is that him there?"
Goldenear rolled her eyes and meowed, "That's Yellowclaw."
"Not him. The other one."
"Yeah..." Goldenear leaned back a bit before heading over to lend a hand also.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:42 am

OOC: Flippin Snakepaw man! I laughed at his complete boredom!

IC: Oakclaw obviously, after the leader had left, let go of Ginger, taking long, warily glances at Bluepaw. How could've that kit been in Skyclan? Their territory is nearly days away from ours! He thought, moving his attention back to Ginger. Yet she's a definite rogue! But.. How could she get to both Skyclan and Thunderclan in less then 3 days? His amber eyes glazed with frustration and confusion.

"Hey! What do you think your doing! I can do it myself!" Yellowclaw hissed to Skystorm, biting into the brambles with annoyance, and ripping them apart with such struggle. Some parts did break loose, but not enough for him to break free. Now his gums were bleeding, the taste reeking his entire mouth.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am

((XD))
Stormtail hissed sharply as a bramble sprung and hit the bridge of his nose, "Quit that! Do you want your pelt shredded by brambles?"
He had handed Snakepaw to Goldenear and Bluepaw stayed close to the she- cat's right flank. Ginger's body tensed up, aware she could easily escape... but Stone wouldn't be impressed if she abandoned Snakepaw and Bluepaw. "What now?" Ginger meowed sarcastically to Oakclaw.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 am

Yellowclaw stopped his squirming, giving a slight pouty face, and rolling his eyes, "fine," he mewed unhappily, sheathing his claws as well.

Oakclaw only gave Ginger an unhearty look. "I would like to ask you a few questions," He began, ignoring the sarcasm of the she-cat.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:37 am

As Yellowclaw stopped struggling, Stormtail set to work by chewing delicately at the brambles, ensuring he didn't get his mouth cut. ((I'll let you decide whether it helps or makes matters worse. Razz))

Ginger meowed quickly, "Well? What do you want to know? I don't bite... often." She chuckled at her own dry humor.
Snakepaw tried to struggle and squirm free, but Goldenear ignored him and continued to keep her grip.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down