The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time... (Please read this announcement!)

4 posters

Go down

It is time... (Please read this announcement!) Empty It is time... (Please read this announcement!)

Post  Silverstar Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:26 am

It is time that I, Silverstar of the Warriors of the Sun call upon my admin ancestors as I call upon NK to recieve their new status.
NK, You have proven your loyalty, having not miss a single opportunity to post in the roleplay section and you haver always been willing to help out any user in need. You also fllowed the rules and boundaries in the process.
I was waiting for today to finally call upon my powers as admin to promote you from Mod in training o becoming a full fledged moderator of the Warriors of the Sun.

I knew you weren't going to be active for the past while due to band camp... I wanted to to return and find outthe new news.
Congratulations NK, for your activity and obidiance We commend you to gain the status yo deserve... Having proven your worth and value in our forum, I hope you accept this role with responsibility.
((I'm not sure what happened to UN... Somehow they disappeared.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

It is time... (Please read this announcement!) Empty Re: It is time... (Please read this announcement!)

Post  Silverstream Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Congrats NK! Welcome to the epic group of staff members! STAFF MEMBERS UNITE!
Also about UN, I have no idea what happened as well. Hopefully are members will come back...
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

It is time... (Please read this announcement!) Empty Re: It is time... (Please read this announcement!)

Post  Silverstar Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 am

Yes, well... you managed to return to us severa times in the past, so I still have my hopes up for the others.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Yes, I could never leave this site, and I hope others realize this also.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:47 pm

Awwww.... GUYS! Thank you all! I appreciate this.
Band camp is now over, so that's one thing... But this? This is awesome! I didn't expect to have that bold blue font on me now, and it's awesome! Thanks, really.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:40 pm

;P I new you had band camp, which fell on the weekend I planned on giving you yur title... so I just waited for now. Smile

((If only things at home were happy... I'm going through lots of drama, so my outlet is here.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Congrats, NK! :3
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down