The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL)

Post  NKninja Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 pm

"Patrols would be increased from your little visit, smart one," Trippstar snickered, lifting himself from the soft, nearly sandy dirt beneath him, " Have fun with your clan slaughter, gaining attention is the 'perfect' thing to do," He mocked, padding away with the happiness to insult another.

"Oh, shut your yap! Both of you!" She growled, her well eye resting on Snakekit, and then she stopped, "You took a kit from more then one clan?!" She let out a little sigh of anger, and then threw her attention back to Tiger, " I've made my decision," Brittlepaw mewed at last, " and don't try changing it. Now put Bluekit down at least, I'm not gonna dash away or any of the sorts"
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittlepaw encounters Some Bad guys (OPEN TO ALL)

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Stone bared his fangs, the last mocking word upset him. He growled, "I wouldn't be taking Foxfang, That's for sure..." He turned to Ginger, "I want you to stay where you are."
Ginger sighed, "Do I have to?"
((Will edit when I come back... have to go.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 am

OOC: May I add the point that Aristeal (My rogue) and Phoenix (Little's bro) are going to join 'Tiger's rebellion'.. I don't know when that's going to happen though.. Possibly before the prophecy comes true at least..

List of cat(s) in Tiger's rebellion:
Stone
Ginger
Tiger
Snakekit
Brittlepaw
Bluekit
Aristeal
Pheonix
Damn.. That's a good amount of members!

Also.. I'M ALIVE!!!
(And also can't get into character until Tiger is RPed!)
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:08 am

((XD Also there's a reluctant Firepaw and Foxfang.))

Tiger reluctantly placed Bluekit down on the ground. Something gave him more energy as Bluekit raced over towards his friend. When he reached Brittlepaw's side, he nudged her towards the enterance as he hissed in a whisper, "C'mon Brittlepaw! Let's go!"
Tiger prepared himself for another chase after Bluekit, Snakekit however raced to the enterance and blocked the only way the Bluekit knew where they could run. "Not so fast." Snakekit growled.
Bluekit unsheathed his claws, he was much bigger than Snakekit, since Bluekit wasn't far off reaching 6 moons of age, but he was much weaker, and he swayed slightly from lack of strength.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:17 am

OOC: Touche there Ezzie!

IC: "Bluekit, don't," Brittlepaw mewed softly, not taking another step from where she was. "we can last a few days without Skyclan.. Right? And I think we can make those few days without fighting," She whispered, telling Snakekit to stop with the few flicks of her heavy tail.
With the least of another thought, Brittlepaw settled herself in the area the two of them were enclosed in, and lied down on the sandy ground, sighing almost intentionally loudly.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Foxfang sat there and waited for something to happen. lul.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am

Stone nodded briskly, "I'll see if my sister is willing to help me out this time. And Maybe some others too." He turned and raced off, Ginger sighed, then turned to Foxfang, whom Ginger still had pinned, "If you don't want us harming your clanmates, then you should join us, or at least consider it before we tear your fur off." Her response was a mere growl, almost spat as if it was an order she wished to not follow.

Snakekit snorted loudly in a mock as Bluekit backed down, "Skyclan scum!" Bluekit heard Snakekit hiss under his breath. The comment sent Bluekit's fur on end and his blood boiled, despite his fury, tears formed in his eyes. He spun around as he couldn't take it anymore, he ran at Snakekit, whom was grinning cruelly. Finally, a fight! Snakekit thought to himself as Bluekit finally reached him.

Snakekit leaped to one side, but Bluekit was aware of this move through his kit play, and he had leaped in the same direction. Snakekit yowled in suprise as he was bowled over and pinned to the ground. Bluekit snarled, "If you believe we are scum then prehaps we are, but at least we watch over one another! Where are your clanmates?"
Snakekit spat, "I don't need them!" He kicked up, but Bluekit was much larger and he couldn't make Bluekit move.

Tiger just watched in the background, he muttered under his breath, "At least Stone would be happy to know these kits are strong..."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:59 pm

*Listening to Howl's Moving Castle* Foxfang hung her head low, as much as she could. 'Cause, ya'know, she was captured upon.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Brittlepaw watched in disbelief. She didn't expect Bluekit to get so enraged so easily. With this thought, she grew more concerned of how other cats of the clans would be like.. And if she was going to set foot on an opposing side... She was going to bite off more then she could chew!
I'm not going to fight anyone! Even if it is against my will. No. I won't!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Ginger as patiently as she could make herself, waited for Foxfang's response. She then added, "If you accept to join, then it means I can let you up and you come with me to your... new clanmates for awhile."

Snakekit growled deep in his throat and Bluekit matched it, silencing the younger tom in an instant. Suddenly, Snakekit rolled to one side sharply tripping Bluekit, freeing his paws before suddenly sending a well aimed blow at Bluekit's forehead. The shot knocked him backwards, a small trickle of scarlet blood got into Bluekit's eyes, blinding him. Snakekit used the time to get to his paws, he was prepared to leap when a flash and blur of fur knocked him aside. He looked up to see Tiger scowling down on him. The two toms side by side looked close to identical, giving away their relationship with one another. "No more." He growled.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:38 am

"Fine," Foxfang hissed.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:58 am

Ginger grinned in approval as she backed off to let Foxfang up. She kept a close eye on the Thunderclan warrior as she responded, "Good choice." She indicated with a raised paw for Foxfang to move towards where Stonepaw had disappeared, "Let's not get our clanmates waiting."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Foxfang let out a low hiss as she moved forward to follow Stone. StarClan knows how they became such a fox-hearted bunch.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Their trip began taking windy turns , it even made Ginger forget the way back to where they were but she didn't say anything, they soon reached an abandoned Fox den, and there was sounds of Tiger, growling at another cat. "In there." Ginger instructed Foxfang as she waited for the Thunderclan warrior to move on.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Foxfang growled as she moved into the den hesitantly. StarClan, please forgive me...
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 am

Brittlepaw's ears pricked up the most slightest when the strange scented cat came in with slight hesitation. Must be one of those scum keeping Tiger's mate against her will, she thought, lowering her ears and slightly barring her teeth, " Who are you?" She spoke quickly, the fur on her neck beginning to bristle softly. Stay strong, no need to attack, she ordered herself against her mind.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Foxfang walked in, her eyes narrowed as she paid no attention to the cats.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Ginger remained almost at Foxfang's heels as she blocked the exit. Bluekit was washing some wounds he never realised he'd received during his fight with Snakekit. He stopped as Foxfang entered, his fur fluffing out and his eyes showed clear signs of fear, as if he too believed Foxfang was one of them.

"Relax kit!" Ginger bared her sharp fangs.
Bluekit felt fear pulsing through him, and he took a deep breath to calm himself down.
Ginger's right ear flicked backwards as she heard someone approaching. In came Stone, and in his jaws he held a small, calico kit with the scent of Thunderclan. Ginger smiled, "So... we have another hostage I see?"
Stone nodded as he meowed around his mouthfull of fur, "Yes, Poppykit can indeed be an interesting contribution." He shot a glance as Foxfang.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Brittlepaw paused softly, noticing the next kit held in the grip of the cat she expected to be Stone. He was nearly her age, making her feel more tense that someone her age could bring such disaster and grief. "Thunderclan?" She muttered softly, confused of what this must be.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Foxfang hissed in frustration at the rogues, her eyes wide with anger. "Monsters," she muttered.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm

The reaction from Foxfang satisfied Stone's desire for control over the warrior. Ginger began to pur in glee at what the group had accomplished. Tiger just sat at the back, grief shown clearly on his face as his concern for his mate grew ever greater.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Foxfang sat down, turning around to the rogues, giving them a cold gaze.
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am

OOC: Okay, since this topic is 5 FREAKING PAGES LONG!! I'm going to post a new topic In the same area... Calling it.. The rebellion's sunrise.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3