The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starclan's decision (Splattertop)

2 posters

Go down

Starclan's decision (Splattertop) Empty Starclan's decision (Splattertop)

Post  NKninja Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 am

Splattertop sat dorment at the entrance of the Moonstone, waiting for Silverpelt to reveal itself against the setting sun. And to think that Starclan didn't reveal anything about the disappearance of Diamondstar when he was here on the half-moon. Possibly even they didn't expect this? Maybe they didn't want him to know.
His thoughts faded when a flicker glimmered in the almost purple sky, giving the sign that Starclan was prepared to speak to him.
He lifted his haunches; that were sore from a long day's travel, and eased his way into Mothermouth. The place was dark like always, and simply felt eerie as usual. But something always seemed off every time he stumbled into the darkness. Possibly it was the thought that he might never come back out of this black velvet, or the strange echo that even reaches the surface of the underground. You should have never followed your mentor without order, he thought, thinking that might have been the uncomfortable feeling, since when they had traveled back to their own territory, they were attacked by some rogues. He shook his head. Time was of the essence, and he needed to know what was needed.

When he had reached the Moonstone, the sky was darkened to almost the shadows against the cave around him.
With hesitation, he kneeled to the ground, slightly shaking as he leaned his snout closer to the stone. When he grew the strength to finally rest his nose against the stone, his blood grew cold, almost frozen still in his body. The pain didn't leave until he had fallen to the ground, unconscious.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Starclan's decision (Splattertop) Empty Re: Starclan's decision (Splattertop)

Post  Silverstar Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:31 pm

((XD I can't really do much...))

There was quarreling between some of the cats of Starclan. Silverstar's voice eventually rung out. "Berrystar! I know how to handle my cats. I got murdered from a traitor!"
"Sure, and you were claiming that thunderclan has the best fighters, where are they now?"
"That's different!" Dawnpaw hissed, defending her former leader and mentor.

((Why not have it that Splattertop appears in between a quarrel? XD If not then ignore this post.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 am

OOC: Sounds fine to me!

IC: Splattertop heard from the outside grove of Fourtrees, several other star-crossed felines that seemed to be in an argument. One voice seemed familiar, but he couldn't put his paw on who it was.
" Mind me to interrupt," he simply mewed, brushing through the glistening wall of vegetation, not even wincing at their sunlight bright pelts that seemed like were burning his eyes.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 pm

The cats stopped and turned towards Splattertop.
Feeling irritated with Silverstar, berrystar turned and stormed off, Silverstar watched through slitted eyes, before both cats began to wash themselves to calm down.

Dawnpaw shook her head, before walking over to sit with Icepaw and Frostpaw.

"was there anyone you wished to speak with specifically?" Raintail meowed. Her pretty Tortashelled pelt was faint but visible.

((Sorry, have to go... please don't tell me I spelt it wrong because I know I have. XD))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:31 am

OOC: YOU SPELT IT WRONG! I'm kidding, I hate being corrected too.

IC: Splattertop took a slow gaze against the two cats, He had forgotten that Silverstar had passed away only recently, the others... Seemed to be familiar, but not as well. He paused for a moment, thinking that a descendant from his own clan would be more suited for his clan, but he has never recalled anyone descending from his clan since they had been formed. " Silverstar will do," he mewed firmly, " Eclipseclan's leader, Diamondstar, has recently disappeared for no reason what so ever. Our clan has consulted that the new leader would be Echowhisper, but what if her disappearance may had been an omen to our clan's leadership?"
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:39 pm

((XD))

Silverstar's ears pricked up, and she turned her blue eyes on Splattertop. "as far as we are aware of, it isn't an omen. Even though she disappeared, she isn't with us." She paused, got to her paws and then asked, "Do you doubt Echowhisper to be a decent leader?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 pm

" Only if you doubt her thoughts of being a leader." He paused for a moment and added this, " If Diamondstar isn't with Starclan, doesn't that mean that she still holds her nine lives? How could our new leader possibly be true if he or she can't obtain their nine lives?" His paws rested heavy where he laid, feeling as if the questions were sweeping down his tongue.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 pm

"I do not doubt that Echowhisper would be a fine leader." Silverstar meowed, her eyes closed, "However, I am interested as to wether the clan believes she is an appropriate leader." Her eyes opened and rested on him a bit more.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 am

" I cannot speak for the quarry of the clan. But Autumnspark seemed most peculiar to acknowledge the disappearance of Diamondstar. Nausea, she was in more shock then I've seen to anyone else I had treated in my time as a medicine cat. My clan would be happy to have a new leader, but to what consequences will take it's toll to warriors such as Autumnspark?"
He dipped his head to the glossy grass he bared to step upon. It seemed to confuse him that Silverstar was so hardy of what the clan has to say, but he must be the only one to speak for them. Would she see that he wasn't okay with this choice?
He was fine with it; but with Autumnspark, Poppykit's appearance, the disappearance of their leader itself, all these different problems occurring at once!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Silverstar nodded in silent understanding, "I know, you're concerned whether Autumnspark isn't the right leader for your clan." Her eyes turned to Splattortop as she meowed solumnly, "Had Diamondstar given instructions for Autumnspark to be the new leader before she disappeared?"
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Splattertop raised his ears softly. "Not a word," He mumbled.
"I understand now, Silverstar. I'll speak with Autumnspark as soon as I return. And with no luck, you should be sure to see Echowhisper in possible moonrises to come, receiving his nine lives and all." Splattertop dipped his head in gratitude, prepared to return back to the forest he knew and loved.

OOC: Now could be the moment where you set down that prophecy for Tiger and that rebellion.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Silverstar stared at her paws as she meowed out after him. "A death of many will strike between the meekest of minds, and strongest of loyalties. Powers will be determined as the victor of the river." She soon meowed, "The tiger will reach you... one way or another when you least expect it."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:32 am

Splattertop's eyes widened like an owls, as this meant something, a prophecy? Before he could speak more, he blinked, and was thrown into the chilling cavern which held the Moonstone.
dawn filtered through the cavern, confusion thrown through every nook and cranny of the medicine cat's mind. He was filled with questions that could never be answered.
He took a moment to regain himself, and then lifted his chilled, heavy body back onto his paws.
Death of many? It's not true.. It.. IT.. Splattertop had no idea what it could mean, as he trailed back to the surface of the cavern.

The thoughts surrounded him sharply the whole travel back to Eclipseclan.

OOC: Topic=CLOSED
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down