The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the attack on the nursery... (Open to Thunderclan)

3 posters

Go down

After the attack on the nursery... (Open to Thunderclan) Empty After the attack on the nursery... (Open to Thunderclan)

Post  Silverstar Wed May 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Mousetail was inside the nursery, her two kits were suckling. I hope Tawnyclaw comes back soon, I want Brackenclaw here and I feel real vulnarable now... especially if I can lose my kits as quickly as we did for Distortpaw.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

After the attack on the nursery... (Open to Thunderclan) Empty Re: After the attack on the nursery... (Open to Thunderclan)

Post  Twilightpaw Thu May 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Twilightkit suckled on Mousetail,she looked up.The little kit belived that she had two mothers,Mousetail,and Yarrowstream.Scuffling around,she pulled away from the milk and chased,the she-cat's tail.
Twilightpaw
Twilightpaw
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

After the attack on the nursery... (Open to Thunderclan) Empty Re: After the attack on the nursery... (Open to Thunderclan)

Post  Silverstar Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Mousetail rolled her eyes, not again! It wasn't the first time her tail was used as a hunting tool for kits. Her eyes gazed into the distance of a past that once was there, her tail twitched out of the way.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri May 18, 2012 3:26 am

Yarrowstream padded into the nursery tiredly, her eyes sagging wearily, and her pace growing stuttered. " I'm sorry Tinykit you can come out of the den now," She mewed softly.
She paused for a moment. No squeal of happiness, no sly comment, just the retorts of Mousetail and the other kits.
Her eyes widened in fear, her head dashing from side to side, " Tinykit?" She stopped dead in her tracks, her tail dropping to the floor, " WHERE'S MY KIT?!"
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Fri May 18, 2012 10:09 am

Mousetail's flashback of history faded away as soon as Yarrowstream came into the nursery. From her raised voice Mousetail guessed that something was wrong, (For she wasn't really listening) She looked around herself, Heavykit, Poppykit and Twillightkit were suckling from her. She looked around briefly, trying to find any sights of the missing kit, but he was no where in sight, "I thought he went to be with you? I raced in here and he wasn't here when I arrived."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilightpaw Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Roling on the floor after her 'mouse' had ran away.The small kit stood up and shook her fur.Her ears pricked up as she scuttled around Yarrowstream.Then she snuck off to find Tinykit.
Twilightpaw
Twilightpaw
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun May 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Tears began to flask against Yarrowstream's yellow dappled face, where was her child? Didn't she strictly tell her to stay in the den? Was this her fault to the dissapearence of her Kin.

UNFINISHED!!!!!
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Sun May 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Mousetail looked up at the other now sadenned queen. "I'm sure Tinykit's around the camp somewhere, she may have been frightened while I was trying to defend the nursery."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Sun May 20, 2012 11:45 pm

" No, she's not the witted kind who would get scared from rough housing. She must have gotten kidnapped after you defended the nursery.." She paused after a small sniffle, " My daughter... Kidnapped..."

NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 am

Mousetail got up, leaving her kits behind for a moment to meow gently, "We'll find Tinykit... together." She rested her thin tail over the other queen's shoulder in reassurance.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilightpaw Tue May 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Bounding back into the nursery,Twilightkit looked around.She pricked her ears up."Can I look for Tinykit too?"
Twilightpaw
Twilightpaw
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue May 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Mousetail turned her head to Twillightkit, "Not yet. You have to wait until your six moons old before you can explore beyond the camp. It's too dangerous for a kit to be exploring where there are badgers, foxes, even twolegs with their dogs."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue May 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Yarrowstream rested herself next to Twilightkit, licking her head in appreciation. " Thanks for all your help," She regained a more nonchalant breath against her whimpering.
" And Twilightkit, you can help find Tinykit. Can you check all the dens, see if she's playing hide-and-seek?" She breathed, trying to seem bright for the motherless kit.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilightpaw Wed May 23, 2012 4:48 pm

"Ok!"she bounded off to look around the dens."Tinykit?"she ran into the warrior den.
Twilightpaw
Twilightpaw
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Mousetail sighed, "I guess I'm still new to being a queen." She closed her eyes in a silent thought. She turned to Yarrowstream, "You could check outside the camp, prehaps there's a border patrol or hunting patrol that we could ask. I'll check the barrier." She laughed gently, "Kits are cheeky like that."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down