The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tiger creeps closer... (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the tiger creeps closer... (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: the tiger creeps closer... (open)

Post  Little Tue May 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Foxfang swiped a paw at Tiger, barely missing
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

the tiger creeps closer... (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: the tiger creeps closer... (open)

Post  Silverstar Tue May 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Having being ganged up by the pair, Tiger was beginning to feel frustrated.
"Tiger, let's go!" Stone ordered, partially fearful that a patrol would be on their way.
The trio raced off in the direction of Eclipseclan territory.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 pm

OOC: Okay then... So we're switching topics. Are Foxfang and Tinykit finally free? I'm going to say... YES! *Victory dance*

IC: "Get back here you badger faces! Scared from a little kit like me? Pfft!" She hissed in triumph, grinning wildly, her partly blood stained paws actually feeling less tense on the ground.
When the group was out of sight, Tinykit let out a huge sigh, brining her attention to Foxfang. " Did you see me? Did you? I scared that bunch!" She wailed happily, but stopped, remembering if the warrior was injured. " Are you okay?" She asked more cooly, nudging Foxfang up with her nose
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm

((Yes, they can be free, plus there is no new topic. Since the trio encounter Birdkit and capture Snakekit. But their secret hideout is near Eclipseclan territory, Birdkit ran there without thinking.))

Before the whole group disappeared, Tiger halted, his right paw lifted he turned to look at Foxfang. His eyes couldn't bee seen, but his ears were flat and his head held lower. His tail drooped as he dragged himself onwards, forcing himself to move away from a she- cat that he had fallen for. I didn't want to hurt her! I even asked if she could come along silently... He soon disappeared over the horizon.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 pm

ooc: Wait! Don't go! I want Fox to get captured! D= Pleaaase?
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 pm

((XD Maybe Fox could follow them... try tracking them down.))
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NKninja Fri May 25, 2012 12:50 am

OOC: Eh, okay then, Tinykit can go back to camp with victorious bloodied paws! Dude.. I feel so happy for her! So triumphant.

IC: Tinykit raised an eyebrow to the trio of rogues... " Those three are still moving? Where do you think the'll go?" She asked, feeling a bit tense if the same thing will happen to another clan.

Then she felt a spark of fear! Momma was going to kill her! Leaving the camp, fighting enemies... Getting blood on her paws?! She was going to clean ticks off elders until she's one herself with what she'd done!
" I'M SO GROUNDED!" She squealed, dashing toward the camp, the scent of fear trailing right behind her.
NKninja
NKninja
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Foxfang sighed, "I need you to go back to camp and go to your mom, I need to handle somethin'" she said sternly, padding off into the woods
Little
Little
True Leader
True Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2