The warriors of the sun- a warriors rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icepaw's fretting (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Icepaw's fretting (Open) Empty Icepaw's fretting (Open)

Post  Silverstar Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Icepaw was nervously pacing back and forth along a grassy path, her mind filled with horror, treachery, lies and deciet.
Berrystar looked down at the young apprentice, "What's wrong young one?" She grumbled, rather unhappy that she couldn't sunbathe in peace.
"Thunderclan's never going to be the same again!" The apprentice almost yowled.
Berrystar hissed, "Is this what Thunderclan has been reduced to? Wailing apprentices who act more like kits! I'd hate to see a full fledged warrior."

Icepaw turned on Berrystar, "I can see it! Stonepaw's going to murder Silverstar! He's fallen for a Kittypet and Leafclan is preparing for battle."
Berystar replied through clenched teeth, obviously finding it difficult to not hit this apprentice over the back of the head with her claws sheathed, "We no longer have our allegiences, you have to start caring about the other clans too."

"I bet you still care about only Windclan!"
berrystar was taken aback by the apprentice's tone.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

https://warriorsofthesun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Icepaw's fretting (Open) Empty Re: Icepaw's fretting (Open)

Post  Silverstream Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 am

Royalsong couldn't help overhearing the conversation. She came out of the bushes and sighed. "She's right you know. Dark times are coming. Mistclaw's planning to overrun SkyClan, ThunderClan's about to be under attack, and many other clans are facing dangers like never before." She paused to let that sink in. "The clan's only hope is to leave the forest. Only then will they be safe from the upcoming chaos."
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm

"Leave the forest?!" Yowled Berrystar, "Are you bee brained? If dark times are coming then we need to face it like warriors! We're merely rogues otherwise."
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Location : Thunderclan, Windclan, Starclan, Nightclan, Leafclan, Skyclan, Shadowclan, Twolegplace, Rockclan

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstream Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:55 pm

She glared at him, but kept her calm. "In case you haven't noticed, innocent cats are dying for no reason! SkyClan was wise to leave when they could, otherwise they'd all end up here! And don't give me this, 'we need to face this like warriors'! I completely agree, warriors stand together no matter what. But 'warriors' don't stand around and let themselves be killed for no reason! The cat's must leave the forest! It's our only hope, weather you like it or not!" she rounded on her. "And it doesn't matter what you tell me, I'm going to warn every clan I can, except yours! They can stay and die for all I care! Think logically, Berrystar! If they stay, sure they might survive, and if they do, great! But if we all leave, we have a better chance of survival! And by working together to get there, we will be able to join forces and be at peace with one another! I'm going to summon StarClan, and discuss with the other leaders about this." She felt surprised with herself for so boldly defending herself. She felt a surge of pride and justice.
Silverstream
Silverstream
Elder
Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverstar Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:58 am

((Berrystar's a she- cat))
Berrystar sighed exasperated, "Fine." She growled. "But I doubt the true leaders will listen."
Dawnpaw's focus was elsewhere, she was standing, trembling.
"What is it Dawnpaw?" Asked Snowfang.
Dawnpaw looked up, "I MUST speak with Silverpaw, NOW."
Icepaw asked, "Why?"
Dawnpaw looked hesitantly at Berrystar, who was now stalking away, "The tiger is nearing the forest! I must tell Silverpaw to tell Silverstar!"

She turned and raced off, "This may be her first important mission!"
icepaw raced ahead of her, "STOP! let me tell her, we're sisters, she should hear it from me."
Dawnpaw hesitated, but then nodded. Icepaw raced away.
Silverstar
Silverstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down